Surprise surprise......the bullshit is back

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Surprise surprise......the bullshit is back

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Covid cases are shooting up again after a six-week decline with the return to school and cooler weather helping to spread the virus.
Daily symptomatic infections have increased by 42 per cent in three weeks, rising from 101,600 on August 27th – their lowest level this year – to 144,813 on Monday, according to the ZOE Covid study app.
And a third of that increase came in just the last four days as an accelerating rate of increase pushed up cases by 13 per cent between Thursday last week and Monday, experts said.
They are predicting infections will hit a new high in late October or early November that is considerably higher than previous records, fuelled by the current dominant Omicron variant, BA.5, which is much more transmissable than previous dominant variants.
People are also spending more time indoors together now that schools have gone back and the weather is cooler, they say.
Tim Spector, the King’s College London professor who runs the ZOE app, predicts daily symptomatic infections will rise to around 600,000 to 650,000 cases a day by the end of October or early November, considerably higher than the previous record of 351,000 in July – although he says its hard to be certain about any Covid forecast.
“Predictions of an October wave have come to pass. We’ve only really had September off and now it’s coming back again,” said Professor Spector, who had the new Moderna ‘bivalent’ booster yesterday and didn’t have any side effects.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU.....FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
pierre

Re: Surprise surprise......the bullshit is back

Post by pierre »

a link would make it more meaningful.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

pierre wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:09 pm a link would make it more meaningful.
Really?
Why is that my friend?
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

It will be interesting to see if they have the audacity to try lockdowns again in the West this autumn/winter. Over 70 cities in lockdown in China and the Western MSM haven't mentioned it anywhere that i have seen.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Liberalis wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:45 am It will be interesting to see if they have the audacity to try lockdowns again in the West this autumn/winter. Over 70 cities in lockdown in China and the Western MSM haven't mentioned it anywhere that i have seen.
Surely people are not going to fall for it again?
I haven't seen a gimp muzzle all summer long where I live either......Hope the sheep don't put them on again, it traumatises me to look at the idiots.
:(
ryo

Post by ryo »

The amount of maskers here in Japan has dropped from 99% to............98%.
Meanwhile, J-Gov is planning on re-opening the international borders after more than 2 and a half years of having them closed, and in the same breath they're now pushing an artificial "law" to make hotels refuse tourists who don't wear a face diaper.
https://twitter.076.ne.jp/ntvnewszero/s ... 7201398792
All made possible because of blind compliance.
Personal site: https://ryocafe.site/
Soycial media: https://social.076.ne.jp/ryo
Video channel: https://video.076.ne.jp/c/ryo

I am not on Twitter, YouTube, Gab, Odysee/LBRY, Fakebook, Bitchute, DTube, Steemit, or any some other centralized SNS platform.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Slick

Post by Slick »

I have to say I actually don't care about the c-19 narrative or any plans they have surrounding it. I don't watch the news anymore so no idea what rules are - I will just go about my peaceful daily business and refuse to comply to any kind of nonsense. If there are consequences so be it. Really doesn't bother me what they think up.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Slick wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm I have to say I actually don't care about the c-19 narrative or any plans they have surrounding it. I don't watch the news anymore so no idea what rules are - I will just go about my peaceful daily business and refuse to comply to any kind of nonsense. If there are consequences so be it. Really doesn't bother me what they think up.
almost same here
I call it battle fatigue if not boredom.
and it aint over, ignore it or not.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

More chance of Southend United winning the Champions League than my family or I masking up or taking the satan juice.
Covid = common cold.