Yuval (Nosferatu) Curare...Oops Harari

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Boadicea

Yuval (Nosferatu) Curare...Oops Harari

Post by Boadicea »

And Other Top 10 Gay, Atheist, Vegan Zombie Drugs

https://listverse.com/2016/12/24/10-zombie-drugs/

Yuval.jpg
Yuval.jpg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 183 times
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Namremahs

Re: Yuval (Nosferatu) Curare...Oops Harari

Post by Namremahs »

Lol,
Interesting link. Only knew about 2 from the list.
The no.1 is scary... a good reason to buy a gas mask, in case the govs get ideas... 🤔

Hehe, good picture!
🕉
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Boadicea wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:17 am And Other Top 10 Gay, Atheist, Vegan Zombie Drugs

I havent eaten meat for decades and am more healthy than I was as a youngster. I cut out milk and eggs about 10 years ago.
Although I have also cut out harmful fast, convienient foods. So that plays a massive part in my good health.

it can take approx 3 days to evacuate the digestive system of fast food so if one eats chocolate or crisps on monday, then abstains for a couple of days one is still absorbing the fast foods and not reaping the benefits of going more than 3 or better still more++ days without.

The purple haired, raving mad vegan we see on alt channels is just one type. There are many types, as within all 'divisions' that should be uniting together to fight the common enemy.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

lighthouse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:23 pm
Boadicea wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:17 am And Other Top 10 Gay, Atheist, Vegan Zombie Drugs
There are many types, as within all 'divisions' that should be uniting together to fight the common enemy.
I've been dealing with a lot of that for sure. There are some talented people to be found along different fractures of the political divide. And, for example, my former self would probably have ragequit after rudely contesting the insinuation that Atheist were a black mark on somebody's character... but here I am, textbook atheist, surviving psyops along side a group who (I suspect) are mostly spiritual.

:cool:
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

lighthouse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:23 pm

I havent eaten meat for decades and am more healthy than I was as a youngster. I cut out milk and eggs about 10 years ago.
Although I have also cut out harmful fast, convienient foods. So that plays a massive part in my good health.

it can take approx 3 days to evacuate the digestive system of fast food so if one eats chocolate or crisps on monday, then abstains for a couple of days one is still absorbing the fast foods and not reaping the benefits of going more than 3 or better still more++ days without.

The purple haired, raving mad vegan we see on alt channels is just one type. There are many types, as within all 'divisions' that should be uniting together to fight the common enemy.
Sincerest Apologies Lighthouse.
Was Trying to Cover the Whole Spectrum of Fake Wokeness...
Impossible 😩
As a Lapsed Vegatarian, (on the Way to Recovery,) and a Childhood Adherent of Arnold Ehret, I Definitely Have NO Argument with Not Eating Animals.
Dog Knows the Evil Perpetrated on Animals has Kept me Awake at Night
Never Mind that a Look at the Average Human Colon is a Plumbers Worst Nightmare...
🥰🤗🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

No worries. i dislike the vegan label anyway, sounds like something from star trek . I love the original series though and the movies they made. : )