Jabbed?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Re: Jabbed?

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Ashvin Luximon has died at the young age of 38 after a suffering an aneurysm, his family has confirmed.
The EastEnders star, who is best known for playing the character Asif Mailk in the soap, has been honoured by his family, who set up a tribute site where people can donate to the NSPCC or Andy's Man Club.
"This site is a tribute to Ash, who passed on the 23rd July 2022 due to a aneurysm," they wrote. "Ash's unexpected passing has hit us all hard, but we want to take the time to remember his larger than life spirit."
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Alchemyqueen wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:22 am On my LI feed I see obituaries DAILY lately - most younger than me....
As is appropriate with a passing, no mention is made as to what actually happened, just a tribute and notification of the passing.

It is tempting, each and very time, to write a comment: "sudden and unexpected???" . I don't of course.....but geeeez, it is tempting.....

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:
" certified genocided "
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Saw another funeral yesterday and when i drove past and turned right down the next road, i parked in front of a bloody ambulance with the lights flashing! This is not normal!
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Jamie Roy, the Scottish DJ and record producer known for performing in some of the world’s biggest nightclubs, has died at the age of 33.

Roy’s family shared the news on Facebook, writing: ‘Jamie passed away yesterday. Jamie was a much loved and talented son, brother, nephew and uncle and loved by his many friends and colleagues both within the music industry and beyond that. We are all absolutely heartbroken.’

His cause of death is not currently known.

Aged 33....it's that number again.
Type in 'dies aged 33' into any search engine, (other than Google)...It's an eye opener.
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

Weird, my family still has not had any funerals, but health issues have risen, heart and brain.
Ahh yea, my own sisters husband been having random nosebleed... ofc they wont take any reasoning either >.>

Not sure if one distant uncle died last year, but did not really know the man at all.

My ex gf and her bro had heart issues, they still keep their poker face about it.
pierre

Post by pierre »

by the time of her 4th heart attack (and following her 7th jab) even karen started connecting the dots.... kind of. but generally, yes , the rel's have not dropped dead like flies... yet.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

No usually high number of deaths here. I have not been sick in nearly 2.5 years, I must have super powers.
pierre

Post by pierre »

4 more days to go
4 more days to go
high ho a merry oh
4 more days to go

for the next update. last 4 (or so ) have been up ~17%
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/healt ... st-release
pierre

Post by pierre »

latest all cause mortality is same as previous several months, 18% increase, though that is comparing to 2014-19.
I'll get around to spreadsheeting more data further back.
according to this overview, back to 2011, things are improving. to june 2020 anyway on that age standardised chart. 18% would only take it back to 2011.
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/healt ... indicators
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »