Jabbed?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
pierre

Re: Jabbed?

Post by pierre »

I am just going to block off from what is to come. and try not get get all truther supremacist about it or hateful for victims, lazy people intellectually, but victims nonetheless who do not deserve it.
If as seems likely 96% of Australians are doomed with mrna.. and will die like Cahill is saying.
think about it
and for once in my life I hope I am as horribly wrong as 6m sea level rise by now what I was saying, repeating, in the early/mid nineties. though Dane Wiggington reckons it is going to happen in a jiffy, climate collapse.
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

pierre wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:44 am I am just going to block off from what is to come. and try not get get all truther supremacist about it or hateful for victims, lazy people intellectually, but victims nonetheless who do not deserve it.
🤗

Yep, keeping the distance...so to speak.
Agree with you...
But, what if there are actually less ‘vaxxed’ ppl than they claim? If there actually is a lot more ppl ‘awake’ than we know.
I think that many who had a 1st shot didn’t take the 2nd...and so on. That’s (partly) why They had to find other things to focus on for a while before restarting the injections... maybe find a new even scarier ‘virus’ and surprisingly also a new name on the vaxx...

Anyways... Let’s pray for the innocent and try to ride the storm best we can... 🙏🏻😊
🕉
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

A mother of two died in front of her children and husband after becoming unresponsive on a flight from Hong Kong to the UK.
Helen Rhodes, who was flying back to the UK with her family after more than 15 years abroad, was found unresponsive hours into the flight on 5 August, her friend Jayne Jeje wrote in a Go Fund Me which has since raised more than £13,000.
“For the remaining 8 hours of the flight, Helen lay in a breathless sleep in her seat. Although this was extremely traumatising to the family, they all had time to say what they needed to say to her,” wrote Jeje, who described Helen as one of a kind, and the pulse of her community in Tung Chung, Hong Kong.
“This loss is unimaginable. Helen was a devoted wife and mother. She was the glue that held her family together.”
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

Thanks for sharing these. I may not “like” these type of post because I would feel weird about “liking” something like that, but I appreciate the stories.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Namremahs wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:33 am
pierre wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:44 am I am just going to block off from what is to come. and try not get get all truther supremacist about it or hateful for victims, lazy people intellectually, but victims nonetheless who do not deserve it.
🤗

Yep, keeping the distance...so to speak.
Agree with you...
But, what if there are actually less ‘vaxxed’ ppl than they claim? If there actually is a lot more ppl ‘awake’ than we know.
I think that many who had a 1st shot didn’t take the 2nd...and so on. That’s (partly) why They had to find other things to focus on for a while before restarting the injections... maybe find a new even scarier ‘virus’ and surprisingly also a new name on the vaxx...

Anyways... Let’s pray for the innocent and try to ride the storm best we can... 🙏🏻😊
yes definitely the liars might be lying.
a frank and fearless MSM would condict some polling
and some autopsies on the newly dead for 'exit polls' to see if they are indeed full of amyloid clots, spongeform brains, etc.
oh and tell us what % were placebos for the 'safe and effective' 'experiments'
starting to sound like the ' sarcastic quotes ' equivalent of capslock SHOUTERS.
and make it illegal to scaremonder plandemic panic talking about 'cases' and not mention excess all cause deaths at all.
listening to rense latest... 3rd person guest on with her shedding experience, I feel vindicated, one hug, one handshake and you can get spiked.
https://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense ... 22_hr2.mp3
and why I have told mother she cannot come to visit.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

1249 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 847 Dead, After COVID Injection”

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athlete ... ovid-shot/
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Former Pop Idol contestant Darius found dead aged 41

The singer was found dead in his US apartment in Minnesota on 11 August, but his cause of death is not yet known.
"It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Darius Campbell Danesh," a statement issued by his family read.
"The local police department have confirmed that there were no signs of intent or suspicious circumstances. The cause of his sudden death is unknown at this stage, while medical examinations continue.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Scottish mountain bike champion Rab Wardell has died after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest aged 37, just two days after winning the national title.
Wardell, who was in bed in Glasgow with his partner, the double Olympic champion Katie Archibald, when he passed away, won the elite men’s title at the Scottish MTB XC Championships in Dumfries and Galloway on Sunday.

He appeared on BBC Scotland on Monday evening, discussing his victory on The Nine programme, explaining how he overcame three punctures to catch the leaders and win the title.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

😢 Watch the Bodies Hit the Floor...
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Alchemyqueen

Post by Alchemyqueen »

On my LI feed I see obituaries DAILY lately - most younger than me....
As is appropriate with a passing, no mention is made as to what actually happened, just a tribute and notification of the passing.

It is tempting, each and very time, to write a comment: "sudden and unexpected???" . I don't of course.....but geeeez, it is tempting.....

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:
"Here there are neither Russians nor English, Jews nor Christians, but only those who pursue one aim—to be able to be"
Gurdjieff - Aphorism 38.