Jabbed?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Re: Jabbed?

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:59 pm BREAKING Paul Ryder dead: Happy Mondays bassist and Shaun's brother passes away suddenly aged 58 - hours before he was due to play show
The musician was found dead today just hours before the band were due to play at Kubix Festival in Sunderland on Friday
The circumstances of Paul's death are not known.
Now turns out he had the convid booster the day before dying.
What a surprise.
:roll:
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
TheodoreLondon

Post by TheodoreLondon »

There is a greek Taxi driver that's been posting on twitter. https://twitter.com/FlorosVasileios

He's been conducting somewhat of a public opinion poll on the covid vaccine efficacy. You know how cabbies are, always starting random convos. Apparently the large majority of passengers have side effects from the vaccine. Everyone seems to know or heard of people who had a stroke, heart attack etc. Fatigue is a very common symptom that almost everyone is reporting.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

TheodoreLondon wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:05 pm There is a greek Taxi driver that's been posting on twitter. https://twitter.com/FlorosVasileios

He's been conducting somewhat of a public opinion poll on the covid vaccine efficacy. You know how cabbies are, always starting random convos. Apparently the large majority of passengers have side effects from the vaccine. Everyone seems to know or heard of people who had a stroke, heart attack etc. Fatigue is a very common symptom that almost everyone is reporting.
Aaah a Good Human.
We're Keeping Him...
🤣
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
pierre

Post by pierre »

I'd bet what's left of the farm after this years weather mods and landslides that this is a jew from Israel working as ADF in Australia.

https://www.bitchute[dot]com/video/GqbuCQloeEPe/
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

Emmerdale actor Sam Gannon has died suddenly aged 31 while staying with family in the US.

The actor's heartbroken sister Amy Kelly confirmed that he passed away on Tuesday, August 2. Sam's death is currently being investigated by police, but is not being treated as suspicious.
Paying tribute to her brother, Amy said: "Sam was a whirlwind, a unique character to say the least. He genuinely cared for others and was a very sensitive soul. It is clear from the tributes we have received that he touched the hearts of so many."
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

The following is a something I found from a pro-vax perspective when arguing with someone who regretted getting his shot.

See the whole argument here: https://csnbbs.com/thread-952148.html

“Since this is a message board, with literally thousands of posters, I thought I could freely interject. I apologize for offending you but I was just trying to have a little fun with you since you seem to be a lighthearted individual. But I am just going to say this regarding the vaccines, and I will leave this subject to the rest of you as long as it doesnt get out of hand.

The Novel Corona Virus is a virus that has never been found in humans before. Thats where the term "novel" comes in. The government developed the vaccines and wanted everyone to get vaccinated. The virus kept mutating and mutating up til this day and there have been many, many variations of the virus. Each variation gets better and better at getting by the vaccine and infecting folks. What you consider to be lying, I consider to be a fluid situation that scientists are still learning how to deal with the virus and its mutations. We have all been vaccinated from something measles, mumps, polio, shingles etc.. and we are ok.

I have five cousins in Sarasota Fl who died from the virus and they were all unvaccinated. One cousin (59 at the time) who was very close to me, the doctors took him off life support on December 25th, 2020 and he died. His daughter (36) died in July 2021. I know of a dear family friend here in Rochester who died last fall from the virus and was vaccinated and boosted. She was 94 and had other issues. Right now, my mother and father in law are suffering with the virus. My mother in law is recovering well. My father in law is having a tougher time with it but he seems to be coming out of it. They are both vaccinated and twice boosted. One could say, "see the vaccines dont work." Someone else could say "I would hate to see what would happen to them if they werent vaccinated and boosted."

This is a really touchy subject with many glass half empty and hall full types of people.”
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

:(
Last edited by Ziggy_Sawdust on Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

NURSE WITH MASTERS DEGREE - COVID-19 HAS NEVER BEEN ISOLATED, IT DOES NOT EXIST, ITS A SCAM

Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

garrettabc wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:43 pm I have five cousins in Sarasota Fl who died from the virus and they were all unvaccinated. One cousin (59 at the time) who was very close to me, the doctors took him off life support on December 25th, 2020 and he died. His daughter (36) died in July 2021. I know of a dear family friend here in Rochester who died last fall from the virus and was vaccinated and boosted. She was 94 and had other issues. Right now, my mother and father in law are suffering with the virus. My mother in law is recovering well. My father in law is having a tougher time with it but he seems to be coming out of it. They are both vaccinated and twice boosted. One could say, "see the vaccines dont work." Someone else could say "I would hate to see what would happen to them if they werent vaccinated and boosted."
Heart Felt Sympathy garrettabc...😢
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

Boadicea wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:35 pm
garrettabc wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:43 pm I have five cousins in Sarasota Fl who died from the virus and they were all unvaccinated. One cousin (59 at the time) who was very close to me, the doctors took him off life support on December 25th, 2020 and he died. His daughter (36) died in July 2021. I know of a dear family friend here in Rochester who died last fall from the virus and was vaccinated and boosted. She was 94 and had other issues. Right now, my mother and father in law are suffering with the virus. My mother in law is recovering well. My father in law is having a tougher time with it but he seems to be coming out of it. They are both vaccinated and twice boosted. One could say, "see the vaccines dont work." Someone else could say "I would hate to see what would happen to them if they werent vaccinated and boosted."
Heart Felt Sympathy garrettabc...😢
It was not my experience, it was a quote from a different message board.