Let's take a look at what the normies are reading

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
BananaMulcher

Let's take a look at what the normies are reading

Post by BananaMulcher »

I discovered a normie outlet gloating over the alleged death of one of those dastardly anti-vaxxers. They cite this article which names no names, does not provide any specific information beyond the man's age and general location, and no other article covering the story has this information either. It's as though the perpetuaters were presented with an opportunity (or manufactured an opportunity) to demonize anyone expressing dissent.

The depth to which narrative believers are ensconced in their misunderstanding can be observed in the article comments:
With vaccination these people would still be alive.
Remember, remember the 12th February. When I shall, as in most years, be raising a glass in honour of Charles Darwin's birthday.
Isn't there some sort of award for people like that? Yes it's called a gravestone.
Should have given hi a shot of bleach and some sheep dewormer and sent him home. They should be delivered in the parking lot, though.
Good ! The more of the mo r ons that cark it the better for the rest of the people and especially the vulnerable. . .
To which there's no cure for stupidity. Let me think..should I voluntary go wander in a minefield ???
Maybe I'll do some deep dives into understanding the worldview of joe normie and construct an accurate profile model of exactly what these people believe on key details surrounding the scamdemic.
Firestarter

Re: Let's take a look at what the normies are reading

Post by Firestarter »

BananaMulcher wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:55 pmMaybe I'll do some deep dives into understanding the worldview of joe normie and construct an accurate profile model of exactly what these people believe on key details surrounding the scamdemic.
Has already been done...

We are all so very predictable, when they know our "type", they can easily manipulate us into becoming mind-controlled slaves.
See for example the following Guide on personalities (in the US).
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5470#p5470
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
SeeD_Command

Re: Let's take a look at what the normies are reading

Post by SeeD_Command »

In the end it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.