What is the sickness going around?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Aphotic

Re: What is the sickness going around?

Post by Aphotic »

Felix wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:08 am For ANY cold or flu symptoms, put just a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in each ear for 5 minutes works best as soon as you experience symptoms, but can still help you get better.
Thanks Felix. I've ordered a 400mL bottle of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for less than AU$20 (delivered). It will be another tool in the kit.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Aphotic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:05 am Very interesting... It could be a coincidence, but you triggered something in my memory banks;

Just prior to that sickness in 2020, both my wife and I experienced unusual rashes, which lead to mild surface infections on our hands and feet. We both had been in the garden pulling out weeds and ended up with some small cuts on our hands, forearms, feet, etc, which is not unusual... It was nothing to mention until we both had weird (over the top) reactions at the site of the cuts, which started out as rashes and then got all pussy and gross.. not a typical response to weeding the garden. It has certainly never happened before (nor again).

Considering we are both open minded about things, we agreed it must have been due to the chemtrails we saw a few days prior, which could have settled and ended up on the plants / weeds in the garden, which then got into the cuts... Within a week or so, we both got the sickness as I described in the last post.

Also, yes. Despite feeling well overall, I have had what feels like the occasional heart palpitation and the tingling / numb fingers over the past 6 months since everyone started taking the jab around me. Plus, general joint aches, which have been remedied with chiro and some yoga stretches. These symptoms really peaked around July / August for me and have tapered off since.

Could it be 5G radiation? Could it be due to those around us getting the jabs around that time, then shedding?

Or could it be just a sign of getting a bit older? I can say that 2021 aged me at least 5 years... 👴🏻

But I guess that is the point of the subversion, to insidiously infect the world and brush it off as normal, it's nothing to worry about (like children having heart attacks). This opens up another topic of conversation; Is our lifespan molded by "society" or is it natural for human beings to expire after 70 - 80 years? The bible records people living for many, many centuries as an expected, very normal thing.

Anyway, hope you are feeling better soon. If you do get a chance, once you get past the worst of it, pack a swag and go bush for a few days. I'm sure the fresh, non-irradiated air will do you good.
Yes, I just double checked and my rash must have been late April 2020 and the friends rash was early May so around the same time, perhaps a few days between. Both of us had never had this type of rash and neither of us had used any new products like soap, laundry detergent etc, just the usual ones we had already been using. I found it strange at the time as I very rarely have any skin allergies or rashes and then when the friend had a rash it stuck in my mind.

I found the tingling/pain in my fingers and joints very strange because as I say it was very intermittent, I could be just doing nothing and suddenly feel pain and then it would go away, then I got sick a few days later. The whole thing seems to have been inflammatory in nature because at first it triggered body pains and muscle aches but then led to 3 days of severe sciatic pain that I have experienced in the past but not recently. So my body appeared to have a severe inflammatory response. I would guess 5G for me personally but it could be shedding as my ex-girlfriend had her booster recently and I spent time with her on the 30th December almost exactly when I got sick on the 1st.

Funny you should say that about getting away, was just talking to another friend yesterday about taking a few days away.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

Wow. Yes, sciatic pain, hips and pelvis. This is where the majority joint aches / pains originate for me.

Interestingly, I have been craving fresh chilli for months and just keep going back for more. I’ll chop up a fresh chilli and sprinkle on top of almost every meal.

Looking it up; chilli is a natural anti inflammatory, and as we know knocks out congestion like nothing else.

I was listening to Mike Adams’ podcast (situation update) from yesterday and he made mention of how the Chinese have natural cures for most sickness using their TCM... knowing they can cure their own from viruses / parasites and radiation sickness through medicinal herbs/spices/foods.

So something like Coronavirus is no great threat to the Chinese people, as the CCP can unleash sickness upon their own in order to spread around the world causing a greater impact upon western cultures deeply dependent on poor quality foods and medical health / sickness industries.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

According to Dr. Joel Wallach you probably have a nutrient defiency. All kinds of health problems come from this, even if you feel you are eating relatively healthy, commercial farmlands in many parts of the world are depleted of vital nutrients, only adding Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorous. You should give this guy a listen:
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Aphotic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:24 pm Wow. Yes, sciatic pain, hips and pelvis. This is where the majority joint aches / pains originate for me.

Interestingly, I have been craving fresh chilli for months and just keep going back for more. I’ll chop up a fresh chilli and sprinkle on top of almost every meal.

Looking it up; chilli is a natural anti inflammatory, and as we know knocks out congestion like nothing else.

I was listening to Mike Adams’ podcast (situation update) from yesterday and he made mention of how the Chinese have natural cures for most sickness using their TCM... knowing they can cure their own from viruses / parasites and radiation sickness through medicinal herbs/spices/foods.

So something like Coronavirus is no great threat to the Chinese people, as the CCP can unleash sickness upon their own in order to spread around the world causing a greater impact upon western cultures deeply dependent on poor quality foods and medical health / sickness industries.
Yeah, I had the worst sciatic pain I have had since my days of bricklaying in Los Angeles (2001-03) which involved lifting bricks and blocks over all the steel that is used for the earthquake buildings. 3 full days of sciatic pain in which I could not sleep or sit without painkillers, and I only use painkillers if I really HAVE to.

I got some turmeric supplements which are also supposed to be great for inflammation, but yes chilli is also great. It is amazing what our body knows it needs. I don't really know what to make of this; I am not sure covid exists or if it does exist it is in the vaxx. It is more likely though that the covid is really 5G and they needed something to cover for all the sickness.
Anon-jon

Post by Anon-jon »

Aphotic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:05 am This opens up another topic of conversation; Is our lifespan molded by "society" or is it natural for human beings to expire after 70 - 80 years? The bible records people living for many, many centuries as an expected, very normal thing.
From what I have read at this point in time, Noah and his generations lived to about 900 years (assuming the bible is somewhere near correct on this topic), then as time went on their lifespans shortened somewhat, down to 700, then 500 etc. A change to our DNA looks like the obvious answer. I'm thinking that this may have been forced upon us because men were becoming too clever, and were searching for ways to exit the earth somehow, hence the tower of Babel being destroyed by the (demi)gods?, and the language of various peoples being changed so that they couldn't conspire easily (hence the modern term "Babble"). I have noticed that people who are generally healthy in Australia live to about 84 years on average, but some people buck the trend and can go to 90, 100 or more.
Apparently our "Telomeres" have a predetermined length, and every time they help to create new cells they lose a bit of their length, so when the telomeres become shortened too much we stop producing new cells and our body dies, but that's only my rough description, here's a link with more accurate terminology and a more accurate explanation. https://www.yourgenome.org/facts/what-is-a-telomere
There is a supplement that can slow the shortening process, I forget what it's called though, I think that it's an Amino acid from memory.
Interestingly, the 84 year lifespan co-incides with the astrological transit called the "Uranus return", the same Uranus transit (but in opposition aspect) at about age 37-40 years is what gives us our mid life crisis (if you had one).
I remember reading somewhere in the bible about how we are supposed to live to 120 years, but not many make it that far. There was a guy on the net (from India I think) who claimed to be 137 ish years old, and all he really wanted to do was die, he was literally sick of living.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

garrettabc wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:23 am According to Dr. Joel Wallach you probably have a nutrient defiency. All kinds of health problems come from this, even if you feel you are eating relatively healthy, commercial farmlands in many parts of the world are depleted of vital nutrients, only adding Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorous. You should give this guy a listen:
Thanks for the link mate. No doubt we all have some nutritional deficiencies given the poor quality of our soil and modern farming practices. Very interesting guy and background, he certainly knows his stuff and there were some very good things raised in that talk. Cheers!
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Anon-jon wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:10 am
Aphotic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:05 am This opens up another topic of conversation; Is our lifespan molded by "society" or is it natural for human beings to expire after 70 - 80 years? The bible records people living for many, many centuries as an expected, very normal thing.
From what I have read at this point in time, Noah and his generations lived to about 900 years (assuming the bible is somewhere near correct on this topic), then as time went on their lifespans shortened somewhat, down to 700, then 500 etc. A change to our DNA looks like the obvious answer. I'm thinking that this may have been forced upon us because men were becoming too clever, and were searching for ways to exit the earth somehow, hence the tower of Babel being destroyed by the (demi)gods?, and the language of various peoples being changed so that they couldn't conspire easily (hence the modern term "Babble"). I have noticed that people who are generally healthy in Australia live to about 84 years on average, but some people buck the trend and can go to 90, 100 or more.
Yes, I believe we were 'altered' too and most of our 'junk DNA' switched off. Wes Penre has covered this in his free papers which are a wealth of info. It is very strange but I never hear anything or hear Wes Penre ever mentioned.

https://wespenrepapershome.files.wordpr ... ersion.pdf
Anon-jon

Post by Anon-jon »

=

Yes, I believe we were 'altered' too and most of our 'junk DNA' switched off. Wes Penre has covered this in his free papers which are a wealth of info. It is very strange but I never hear anything or hear Wes Penre ever mentioned.

https://wespenrepapershome.files.wordpr ... ersion.pdf
I don't think that I've heard of him either, anyway thanks for the link, 550 pages should keep me busy for a day or 2.
Felix

Post by Felix »