What is the sickness going around?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Born_Free

What is the sickness going around?

Post by Born_Free »

Well I was formally 'stood down' this morning through microsoft teams with HR and my Team Leader. I did at least manage to say my peace and stand in my power whilst launching some truth bombs.

But as I have mentioned in other threads I have been sick since 1st January. It started with body aches which lasted 4 days or so and now it is just a stuffy nose, little smell and virtually no taste. I have a friend whose daughter and SIL have had covid (or so they believe) but like me are slowly healing. So what is going on here? The numbers are probably very skewed with all the false positives and testing but there does indeed seem to be a lot of sickness around. So is it the vaxes, shedding, or is it 5G or an actual virus? Although I don't believe it I read a story saying that they believed the 'white hats' had developed Omicron to essentially stop these viruses but I don't know a single thing these 'white hats' have actually achieved other than false promises and false hope.

What I have certainly does not feel like flu or a cold, maybe a bug for sure but I normally heal pretty quick and this is dragging on and on. Anyone else going through similar?
Aphotic

Re: What is the sickness going around?

Post by Aphotic »

Rest up mate. Load up on vitamins, etc. Whatever it is you should shake it in a couple of days.

You're better off being "stood down" by the morons. Consider yourself a free agent. I am glad to hear you had a chance to speak your mind.

I returned to the office today after a couple of weeks break and was reminded of the unconsciousness of my co-workers. There are unhealthy levels of fear and anxiety, leading to mindless compliance. Staff even masking up just to walk to the bathroom (which I guess is not the worst idea if someone prior had vindaloo on tap ...)

The stupid was seriously thick this morning. I was told when I walked in to a hot, stuffy office on this sunny summer's day, that the A/C was being switched off to "minimise chances of anyone getting sick"... I laughed as I switched on the A/C and then shared this little insight on our team group chat for management and staff to consider;
  1. Masks don’t block viral particles.
  2. The vaccine doesn’t stop spreading the virus.
  3. Boosters are a repeat dose of the same ineffective product, already proven not to work.
What is the point? Control.

This is “Weaponized Empathy”.

It all ends when we choose to stand, and to stop complying with the nonsense. 🤡🌏
I have tried very hard to remain neutral with them, as the brainwashing has taken over otherwise reasonable people...

As far as I know, I am the last pure-blood on the team. But very fortunately, I know the business owner is also holding the line, so it's just a matter of navigating the team / HR.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

Also, I can't verify, but Jan 5 signified something in terms of 5G Activation. Checking the number of media reported "cases", there is quite a substantial jump in numbers Jan 4th/5th/6th.. Especially in Vic.

_____
case-numbers-jump-vic.png
case-numbers-jump-vic.png (33.95 KiB) Viewed 311 times
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/vic

_____
case-numbers-jump-nsw.png
case-numbers-jump-nsw.png (34.78 KiB) Viewed 311 times
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/nsw

_____
case-numbers-jump-qld.png
case-numbers-jump-qld.png (31.78 KiB) Viewed 311 times
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/qld
_____

Coincidence? Maybe.
Anon-jon

Post by Anon-jon »

Your symptoms are fairly common going by the posts on the Telegram group called "herbalism and natural cures" - https://t.me/HerbalismHealing
Some people report that their sense of smell/taste can take months to get back. I don't know if you have caught the virus or if it's from shedding, either way, there are ways to heal faster in the linked website. The other potential causes could be 5G effects, so a few days out of town might help you to clean your system out. The fake clouds sprayed over us often bring on sinus problems, and or asthma, I often get a half blocked nose and weepy eyes on the heavier spray days, so try to keep my windows closed during those days. Fasting is the latest rage, I fast most days, not eating until 2-4 pm, but I do drink coffee/tea/cocoa and have a few ciggies during the fasting period. (smoking bakky initiates detoxing while you sleep)(but costs a small fortune)lol.
You can buy horse ivermectin from some produce stores, apparently it's ok for humans to take, and there is a recipe on how to make your own quercertin from grapefruit/lemon peels on the herb site, you might want to use the search function though as there are a million posts to sort through. If you have a spare $120. you could buy an emf meter, I bought a "cornet" meter from this site - https://radmeters.com/RF-meters-detectors.html

Using the meter as a guide I set up some builders foil to shield me from my wireless wifi signal, now my nearest neighbours wifi signal is the only other strong signal around, so some simple shielding negates most of his waves too. 2 years ago I would get about 6-8 wifi names on my connections search function, but my neighbours must be feeling a bit off because now they only turn them on for short periods, and leave them off for the majority of the time.
Edit- I forgot to mention that high dose vita C helps to negate radiation poisoning, but don't overdo it!...so does termeric, I put it in my coffees every day.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Check window sills and other areas (damp closets) in your home for mold.

Eat some ginger.

Drink hot lemon water.

Gargle with warm salt water for sore throat. Do it several times a day if needed.

Use a neti-pot for sinus issues.

For ANY cold or flu symptoms, put just a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in each ear for 5 minutes works best as soon as you experience symptoms, but can still help you get better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J531bU0OYuc
Last edited by Felix on Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Aphotic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:24 am Also, I can't verify, but Jan 5 signified something in terms of 5G Activation. Checking the number of media reported "cases", there is quite a substantial jump in numbers Jan 4th/5th/6th.. Especially in Vic.

_____
case-numbers-jump-vic.png
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/vic

_____
case-numbers-jump-nsw.png
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/nsw

_____
case-numbers-jump-qld.png
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/qld
_____

Coincidence? Maybe.
Thanks for that mate. The jumps on 29/30/1st in NSW certainly coincide with when I first got sick. It definitely feels 'off' to me and not like something I would normally experience. I also have a slight nauseas feeling but that could also be in part due to lack of taste and smell.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

Sounds like you are sick with something I experienced 1.5 years ago and was key to my “awakening”. I’ll tell you my story and perhaps you can glean something helpful from it:

At the end April 2020 I had a tree fall through my house. A month later, before the repairs could be made, I suddenly, without any warning signs (runny nose, scratchy throaght, etc.) got sick. I went to work that day, had a beer with my buddy, went to bed, then woke up around 1:00am shivering, aching, burning up. I called in sick, then called in the next day, realizing that this will be prolonged, before I was fully awake I told my boss I might have Covid. He freaked and told me I need to be tested, I told him I don’t want to be tested, let’s instead assume I have it and take the suggested precautions even after I get well. He insisted I get tested and even booked an appointment (which were hard to schedule back then). About 6 days after I got sick I had the nasal swab, obviously I was positive. During this entire time I was doing research (nothing else to do while forced to stay home), my friend would send me links to his favorite truther channels and i branched out from there.

All in all I was home for 1 month, my roof did get fixed and I had a little bit left over from my insurance claim to pay down (now completely payed off) my mortgage.

I think I could have gone back to work in 1 week, but I remember I felt very weak, lost a lot of weight. Even after I went back to work, I had to recondition myself physically and mentally. When the nasal swab was stuck up my nose, it gave me a lingering burnt smell for about 2 weeks. I did have a loss of smell and taste (probably not related to the swab). In hind sight, I should have supplemented with vitamin C,D and Zinc. I may want to have a little bit of “z-stack” for next time, it’s on my to do list.
https://zstack.vladimirzelenkomd.com/products/z-stack

I regularly supplement with Dr. Joel Wallach’s product “Youngevity” which might be a better bang for your buck.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

Without having been tested, I can say quite confidently that I had a pretty nasty strain of Covid back in Jan/Feb 2020.

It had me down in bed for 5 days with horrible shaking fevers and cold sweats like never before. My wife said I was even tremoring while asleep. Horrible sinus pressure and migraines, loss of taste and smell, thick nasal congestion, heavy wheezing due to the congestion. I lost about 6KG and was already pretty lean, so ended up feeling frail and sickly thin.

My wife and kids also got sick, but not much more than sniffles and a cough. My Dad got what I had and went through his own suffering with it, but didn't want to go through the medical system due to all the BS circulating.

This was at a time before Australia "officially" got COVID-19, which was around March from memory.

I told my work colleagues at the time that I think I probably had Covid, but it was just a novel little novelty back then, so it was laughed off as no big deal. Now those very same colleagues are scared of being in the same room as my unvaxxed self.

The interesting part of it is I am probably now at the fittest / healthiest / strongest I have ever been and have not been sick once in the past 2 years.

Natural immunity for the win!
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Aphotic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:25 am Without having been tested, I can say quite confidently that I had a pretty nasty strain of Covid back in Jan/Feb 2020.

It had me down in bed for 5 days with horrible shaking fevers and cold sweats like never before. My wife said I was even tremoring while asleep. Horrible sinus pressure and migraines, loss of taste and smell, thick nasal congestion, heavy wheezing due to the congestion. I lost about 6KG and was already pretty lean, so ended up feeling frail and sickly thin.

My wife and kids also got sick, but not much more than sniffles and a cough. My Dad got what I had and went through his own suffering with it, but didn't want to go through the medical system due to all the BS circulating.

This was at a time before Australia "officially" got COVID-19, which was around March from memory.

I told my work colleagues at the time that I think I probably had Covid, but it was just a novel little novelty back then, so it was laughed off as no big deal. Now those very same colleagues are scared of being in the same room as my unvaxxed self.

The interesting part of it is I am probably now at the fittest / healthiest / strongest I have ever been and have not been sick once in the past 2 years.

Natural immunity for the win!
I am really hoping that once I am fully healed I will better than I have for some time - yeah I am the eternal optimist. I am still sick but a lot better, mostly now it is just a nausea and smell and taste starting to come back, plus getting tired and drained. I am not sure what this is, prior to this starting I was noticing a little pain in my fingertips and joints, not constantly but fleeting as well as some heart palpitations so it could be 5G for me.

I remember around May 2020 I got a weird rash from nowhere at the same time that a friend also had a rash that she had never had either. No other symptoms just that rash. Some bizarre stuff going on.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

Very interesting... It could be a coincidence, but you triggered something in my memory banks;

Just prior to that sickness in 2020, both my wife and I experienced unusual rashes, which lead to mild surface infections on our hands and feet. We both had been in the garden pulling out weeds and ended up with some small cuts on our hands, forearms, feet, etc, which is not unusual... It was nothing to mention until we both had weird (over the top) reactions at the site of the cuts, which started out as rashes and then got all pussy and gross.. not a typical response to weeding the garden. It has certainly never happened before (nor again).

Considering we are both open minded about things, we agreed it must have been due to the chemtrails we saw a few days prior, which could have settled and ended up on the plants / weeds in the garden, which then got into the cuts... Within a week or so, we both got the sickness as I described in the last post.

Also, yes. Despite feeling well overall, I have had what feels like the occasional heart palpitation and the tingling / numb fingers over the past 6 months since everyone started taking the jab around me. Plus, general joint aches, which have been remedied with chiro and some yoga stretches. These symptoms really peaked around July / August for me and have tapered off since.

Could it be 5G radiation? Could it be due to those around us getting the jabs around that time, then shedding?

Or could it be just a sign of getting a bit older? I can say that 2021 aged me at least 5 years... 👴🏻

But I guess that is the point of the subversion, to insidiously infect the world and brush it off as normal, it's nothing to worry about (like children having heart attacks). This opens up another topic of conversation; Is our lifespan molded by "society" or is it natural for human beings to expire after 70 - 80 years? The bible records people living for many, many centuries as an expected, very normal thing.

Anyway, hope you are feeling better soon. If you do get a chance, once you get past the worst of it, pack a swag and go bush for a few days. I'm sure the fresh, non-irradiated air will do you good.