Do you have your 'tribe'?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Born_Free

Do you have your 'tribe'?

Post by Born_Free »

Just wondering if people are any closer to having their tribe sorted should things continue to escalate and the walls close in even more? I just finished my last work shift today given I have until the 10th to show my vax proof or exemption (I only work Mon-Weds as I have some side hustles) which obviously will not be happening. With mandates starting to happen across some Countries effectively forcing citizens into forced vax, is it possible that one final push by the cabal may be to shut sites like these down? If so, do you have your tribe in place and contact details of those close to you?

I don't as my attempts to connect with like-minded people in my area never really materialised. How equipped are you if things escalated very quickly here? I have a few like-minded people in NSW but aside from one, the others are some distance from me. Some may see my post as panicking but it is not, merely trying to prepare as best I can for every scenario. I keep hearing people like Max and Bjorn the Norwegian and others saying 'connect locally - form tribes' but it is not happening for me and there seems to either be apathy from others or perhaps I am doing something wrong. I will admit it is getting a bit demoralising.
garrettabc

Re: Do you have your 'tribe'?

Post by garrettabc »

I have the guy that woke me up and his wife that I’m closest to. He just had his niece move in with him and she is a hard worker and getting red pilled. They have good survival skills and plus we are doing our best to grow our own food, though we are a bit inexperienced, but getting better. He is my plan B in case things get bad in my neighborhood.

We have a mutual friend and his wife that are also awake and prepping. He also has some connections to people who are awake to one degree or another though I don’t know them.

I figure if anything, these people can serve as trade connections; people you don’t fully know, but are willing to do business with you.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

For better or worse, I'm a one man tribe. At least I'm prepared for most eventualities. I've started making inquiries with the Walleye militia outside Kirkville here in New York, but have yet to make any decisions of whether I should bless them with my experience or not. Most of these militias are still aboard the Trump train as their last best hope, which keeps them complacent to a degree and prevents them from realizing they are their own saviors. It will be a beautiful day when they realize this potential and fully wake up.
RoamingEopeton

Post by RoamingEopeton »

I only recently managed to find my own "tribe" should SHTF: I was told about a Common Law assembly in my area (NW Ontario) back in around October, and was able to join it. As of now, I finally have my "Plan B" all figured out--hopefully I won't ever need it! I've also been in touch with a fellow Ontarian who goes by "HogTownHero" here on the forum, connecting with him back in September.
I do consider myself lucky and grateful for these, to be sure!

For anyone else in Canada, who happens upon this thread, consider joining a Common Law group here called "PLAN Council"; there's at least one assembly in each province, and if there's nothing in your immediate area you can still join the one nearest to you (like joining the BC one if you live in the Yukon...).

(%)
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

garrettabc wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:16 pm I have the guy that woke me up and his wife that I’m closest to. He just had his niece move in with him and she is a hard worker and getting red pilled. They have good survival skills and plus we are doing our best to grow our own food, though we are a bit inexperienced, but getting better. He is my plan B in case things get bad in my neighborhood.

We have a mutual friend and his wife that are also awake and prepping. He also has some connections to people who are awake to one degree or another though I don’t know them.

I figure if anything, these people can serve as trade connections; people you don’t fully know, but are willing to do business with you.
It sounds like you have a very good set up forming mate. I think you are so right when you highlight the 'trade connections', I think this will be one of the most important aspects of having a local community. We are potentially (well actually likely)going to be squeezed out of the system and that is good and bad of course, but unless we have everything we need stockpiled which is almost impossible we are going to need others to survive.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

SeeD_Command wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:36 pm For better or worse, I'm a one man tribe. At least I'm prepared for most eventualities. I've started making inquiries with the Walleye militia outside Kirkville here in New York, but have yet to make any decisions of whether I should bless them with my experience or not. Most of these militias are still aboard the Trump train as their last best hope, which keeps them complacent to a degree and prevents them from realizing they are their own saviors. It will be a beautiful day when they realize this potential and fully wake up.
It looks like I may be being forced by the Universe to be a one man tribe also. Maybe it is part of deeper soul growth for me as in this lifetime at least I have for a large part lacked the confidence to tackle new pursuits on my own. That is changing over the last 5 or 6 years and maybe this is part of that final confirmation. Sometimes though I feel that I have made soul contracts (under duress) that are locking me into limitations and loneliness. I have tried to revoke these in meditations etc., I am fed up of the struggle. But maybe you are right, I am meant to realise that I AM my own saviour, I am meant to find my full power.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Born_Free wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:50 pm
It looks like I may be being forced by the Universe to be a one man tribe also. Maybe it is part of deeper soul growth for me as in this lifetime at least I have for a large part lacked the confidence to tackle new pursuits on my own. That is changing over the last 5 or 6 years and maybe this is part of that final confirmation. Sometimes though I feel that I have made soul contracts (under duress) that are locking me into limitations and loneliness. I have tried to revoke these in meditations etc., I am fed up of the struggle. But maybe you are right, I am meant to realise that I AM my own saviour, I am meant to find my full power.
So right my friend. We can't begin to truly align with others, until we've aligned with ourselves.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgU71nWCNeY
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:26 am
Born_Free wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:50 pm
So right my friend. We can't begin to truly align with others, until we've aligned with ourselves.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgU71nWCNeY
Thanks SeeD. This thread maybe should have gone in the purge thread :) . I am probably just feeling a little low at the moment as I have been sick all of 2022 so far so my energy is drained. Great scene that you posted. We are distracted constantly as we know to draw our attention away from the Spiritual growth and raising our consciousness. Couldn't help thinking watching that why so many have bought into this narrative; it is giving meaning, purpose, a sense of our own great depression or war which some most badly needed to appease their sense of 'nothingness' and lack of purpose as Mattias Desmet has so brilliantly conceptualised. Happy New Year to you SeeD and thanks for your continued contribution to these boards which are so very well appreciated. <3
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

We have a growing group of families in our lives, within our area, who are consciously aware of what is going on.

Even today, my wife reached out to a friend she hadn't heard from in some time. That friend straight away jumped into asking us how we are homeschooling our kids as she wants to now begin doing the same for her son, who was in the same class as our eldest before we pulled our kids out of school in 2020.

The state of Queensland have decided to approve the "Safe and effective" jab for children ages 5 to 11 starting next week. This is being pushed to quickly become a mandated requirement for public schooling. I believe there will be a mass of parents, jabbed or not, who will flat out refuse to allow the vipers near their children's veins (so to speak), and there will be a healthy pull away from the "schooling" system.

It is these children, who are pulled out of this system, who will be leading the world in heart consciousness, no longer hindered by programmed thought.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Nick meets Mother Abigail in Stephen Kings, The Stand.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJBzk9Bj05w