baby shaking from vaxx effects

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
lighthouse

baby shaking from vaxx effects

Post by lighthouse »

https://banned.video/watch?id=613f966913839c20f6a78cab

(*** I post more info on the baby below as i later found some more info ***).
Last edited by lighthouse on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Onthefence

Re: baby shaking from vaxx effects

Post by Onthefence »

Hi, Thanks for the post, Sorta.
I would like to discourage everyone from taking the vaccine, especially Pregnant women, --- I mean Pregnant persons.

The clips of baby shaking is confronting, kinda. but are they? This could caused be a myriad of thing. Sure mostly points to problems, but could just as easily be explained away by some pretty simple and normal reactions to growing or adapting to a new environment (a new environment is encountered when you are born).
I dont know but neither do they. To dress it up like this is manipulative fear mongering which achieves little more then reaffirming that these people are crazy psychopaths and our enemy! any one watching from the other side will come to the same conclusion about us.

What i see here is little more than Psyop. This is just MY assessment. but an assessment which i think is worth exploring.

Please dont think im trying to say anything about you here, Im not, I believe you are doing it with good intentions, So thank you.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Shaking can happen, it depends where the vaxx ends up in the body.
I don’t have time to wait and be silent. The baby was not simply cold.

It would be nice to have a link to the original video and page.

what the vaxx does to the body
https://banned.video/watch?id=611fef49a0744b60ba287446

girl experienced shaking
https://banned.video/watch?id=611c35f4455384592c89faed
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

lighthouse wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:24 am shaking can happen it depends where the vaxx ends up in the body
i don’t have time to wait and be silent. the baby was not simply cold.

what the vaxx does to the body
https://banned.video/watch?id=611fef49a0744b60ba287446

girl experienced shaking
https://banned.video/watch?id=611c35f4455384592c89faed
Ok i think you missed my point, Im not saying anyone should get vaxed or wait for anything. I am 100% anti-vax, but thats just for me, Other can do as they please. I want everyone to be completely informed regarding how this stuff actually works, what the repercussion are. and i dont believe the Virus as it is explained even exists. I think c-19 has nothing to do with nature. but im not here to push my thoughts on that. Im here to encourage people to excercise vigilance and diligence in understanding the situation at hand.

What im saying is people will take this information and only see it for how it fit in with their convictions.

Like all MSM i think it is manipulating truths and fear mongering for the sole purpose of pitting the public against each other. and works equally well for both sides.
If we just state possibilities even if they are high probabilities as facts and then tomorrow it is found to be misleading, What would that say for the validity of everything else we have said. We live in a world where every thing is manipulated.
Im saying i THINK this is little more than a psyop. I was not having a dig at you or your convictions. im not your enemy.

Did you see the bit where i mentioned peoples good intent?

Im not great at articulating my ideas but your response seem far remove from what i was saying. Maybe thats my fault.
I dont spend time writing response because i like to debate, i want to make some productive progress here. and maybe my direction aren't the right one.
We need to understand each other and our oppositions if thats how you see it.

Im not against you. i am against perpetuating conflict. I dont think you posted this to scare people into conflict, maybe you did i dont know.
From the other stuff ive seen you post i feel like your intentions are good and i want everyone to be doing what they think is right. But even the people pushing vaccines think they are right, Unless they are willing to try understand our perspectives (The truth) we are only going to go down hill.

Whats wrong with challenging our own position, They will not be changed by challenging them if they are right! it will only achieve strengthening you understanding.

I think these videos are part of the apparatus that is being used against us! Just like i think that we are being lead to focus on 1 aspect of a much larger agenda. just like a magic trick.

I honestly think you missed my point, But maybe i have missed yours aswell.
I am genuinely sorry i don't want to annoy you. but i cant control this. Like you im just trying to do what i think is right.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

hey i visited the other link. cheers.
Again i know this vaccine is absolute evil, i was watching this shit well before it hit our shores, i was closely watching Ebola develop before this BS started and was well aware of the evil that created it 'GATES of hell', it was partially a testing ground.
Im an absolute nerd in a sense, and follow the rabbit hole further than most. I also want to put a stop to this crazy and i know it goes way beyond C-19 and the vaccine.
I just want our effort/energies focused in the right direction, again im not imply=ying i know the right direction but unless i tell you when i dont think something is helping or going to work, how are we going to work together, how else will you know how to correct me if im wrong.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

This is the covid thread.so i post vaxx things.

here is more info on the baby:

"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the COVID shot. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this 😢

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigations."

from health impact news

it is the website that compiles the governement vaxx stats for us.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZrYoJmKVrPgO/
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Ok, wow, that info wasnt available in the first link. Thank you for the bitchute link. i appreciate it. that certainly sheds a different light on it and i completely understand you snapping back at me.
I still think you misunderstood what i was saying though. and i still dont like or trust the way INFOWARS dresses thing up.
Do you understand what i mean about the fear mongering and establishing enemy's, about the people orchestrating this pitting us against each other, this is what im trying to avoid.
Im all for spreading information. People clearly need to see this, its heart breaking and infuriating. the short clip and description had more effect on me and it was nothing more than the real information, No twisting or sensationalizing required. Just the raw truth. For many reasons, most of which i have attempted to explain, I think we should be aware of the implications of how we present evidence. Im sorry but i quickly lose faith in anything that is clearly being portrayed in a way to evoke a specific emotion. Its manipulative and i start to turn off. The unbridled truth hit me way harder, not that i needed it to know that vaccine is pure evil. My sister is currently expecting and getting pressured from every side, this is a definite concern.
I still stand by what Ive said. Can you see that the parts of the community that are advocates for vaccines will dress this up as evidence to invalidate us and support them calling us crazy? With the raw truth and nothing else they have less chance of achieving this.

Yes this is the covid thread, I didnt say dont post covid things, i didnt even say dont post that video, i offer my opinion and reason why i thought it was not helpful. Now the Bitchute vid was extremely helpful to me. thank you. Im not telling anyone what to do, my comment were not directed specifically at you it was in regards to that specific video. I dont know how i can explain this more clearly. Sorry

Peace
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

Sickening...Evil MFs 😤🤬
Only watched a little snippet, not a good day for watching disturbing things with kids for me today.

I do agree with your point @Onthefence,
if we don’t want their fake stuff, we have to be extra cautious with what we spread, just to be sure it’s not false info.

And thanks @lighthouse for sharing this.
So many clips out there and some are very disturbing, but when it involves a child/baby... 😔
At the same time it has to be known what’s going on and what can happen to the most innocent.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Had to be posted. How could I not?.
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

Yes, these horrible things can’t be ignored. Hopefully it will reach and affect people outside this forum.