Tracking App

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
MeanJean23

Tracking App

Post by MeanJean23 »

Last night I just found a Covid-19 Notification tracking app on my phone. It was installed without my notice or consent. It supposedly install during an update, I think. It has to be turned on by adding your location, but I believe they can turn it on when they want. So far it appears to be off.

Everyone needs to check their phones now. I have a Samsung Android & found it under Google Services.
We gave away our liberties when we said: OK, just this once.
bean

Re: Tracking App

Post by bean »

Unfortunately it was just a matter of time when smartphones became infected with, what I would call, the "covid-19 tracking virus". It was also announced last year that all new smartphones would have the app(virus). However there are ways to get around it using smartphones without Google:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+use+an ... =h_&ia=web

Personally I don`t have a smartphone anymore and I would highly recommend getting rid of that thing due to it being a crucial part of the new world order or the so called beast system.
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
MeanJean23

Post by MeanJean23 »

Thanks for the link, Bean. I can't ditch my phone as I can't do laundry without it. The company that owns our washer & dryer took out the coin boxes (money is dirty & dangerous) and installed an app we have to use to turn on the machines. Believe me, I would if I could.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

How is that? You don't own your washer/dryer? If you're going to a laundromat, why not seek out another business? If you're in some bizarre situation where the unit it your home is leased or rented, go have a look on craigslist or any of the myriad of places where you can get units for free or for cheap.
Frances Slater

Post by Frances Slater »

If you have an iPhone and ever have "location services" turned on (eg to enable map/route guidance, etc) make sure "significant locations" are turned off - this tracks and records all the frequent locations you visit.

Go to settings > privacy > location services (turn on) > system services > significant locations (turn off and clear history)

Exit and turn off location services - only turn on while using.
MeanJean23

Post by MeanJean23 »

BananaMulcher wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:24 am How is that? You don't own your washer/dryer? If you're going to a laundromat, why not seek out another business? If you're in some bizarre situation where the unit it your home is leased or rented, go have a look on craigslist or any of the myriad of places where you can get units for free or for cheap.
No, we live in a small 4 unit building, only one wash & dry. I don't have a car and have no time to look for other laundries. I used to take my laundry on the bus when the washer broke years ago. My apt cannot adapt to a washer/dryer unit. Don't you think I would have if I could?? I don't see why everyone wants me to give up my cell phone. Phones are the least of our problems. You people don't seem to realize that they KNOW WHERE WE ARE. Phones don't matter. Besides, I consider the texts an early warning system so I can get prepared.
pierre

Post by pierre »

dear folks there are Israel Talpiot backdooors in ALL your CPU chips since at least 2008, and vehicles since 2004 (as mandated in US law like the Terminator 2 movie) . I have an old phone and I take the battery out of it except for emergencies. needless to say, I do not live a normal life. and all this old school stuff is being replaced, largely through the nanotech vaccine poison, and the rollout of 5g , or 60g or whatever, to turn us all into judeo masonic worker bee drones working for The Man, Satan, their God, which is themselves (they are crazies).
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video
here is a quote in the light of the prevention of democratic protests in Sydney yesterday

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/89101- ... revolution

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

[Remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, 13 March 1962]” ]
Bill

Post by Bill »

pierre wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:56 pm dear folks there are Israel Talpiot backdooors in ALL your CPU chips since at least 2008, and vehicles since 2004 (as mandated in US law like the Terminator 2 movie) . I have an old phone and I take the battery out of it except for emergencies. needless to say, I do not live a normal life. and all this old school stuff is being replaced, largely through the nanotech vaccine poison, and the rollout of 5g , or 60g or whatever, to turn us all into judeo masonic worker bee drones working for The Man, Satan, their God, which is themselves (they are crazies).
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video
here is a quote in the light of the prevention of democratic protests in Sydney yesterday

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/89101- ... revolution

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

[Remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, 13 March 1962]” ]
Synagogue of Satan/our greatest allies at it again. So even those linux phones and regular computers aren't safe? Anything we can do?
The fake Israelite/Edomites are the children of Esau on their fathers side and Cain on their maternal side. And of course their god is the devil. Look into the serpents seed.
MeanJean23

Post by MeanJean23 »

Yes there is a lot we can do, Bill. Here is a good website to stay on top of.
http://historyreviewed.best/index.php/v ... 5477745383

Watch and pass this one around. It is absolute proof their goal is the destruction of the White Race: Know your enemy!

Woe to him who sees his enemy and knows it not.