The Military in Max's Video

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Riverine

The Military in Max's Video

Post by Riverine »

I think Max has got it wrong with the Military being involved in Vaccine rollouts. Any involvement of the Australian Military would involve huge logistics across the entire country and would be impossible to conceal even with the criminals who pass for the press in this country. One truck on a video is not evidence of military intervention. We have friends serving in the army and they are unaware of any major operation. It could be that they are sworn to secrecy but surely something on this scale would leak. The other factor is that use of the military would surely give the game away and there would be a massive resistance.
Their game will be up pretty soon. There are more and more reports coming out about massive numbers of deaths from jabs - in Scotland 5522 deaths after jabs reported by the government. In the US, there are reports of staff shortages in police departments, hospitals, care centres and flights being cancelled due to Covid post jab deaths. A legal challenge to the CDC has just been launched claiming 45,000 deaths in 3 days according to a sworn affidavit by an inside whistle-blower.
Their whole fucking lie is about to become undone - then it is up to us to hold these murdering, lying bastards to account.
Alchemyqueen

Re: The Military in Max's Video

Post by Alchemyqueen »

Research Operation Covid Shield. Point 2 of their mission is to help the "messaging" - their influence is not always visual.... :)
I agree one vid is not enough evidence but lets see......
"Here there are neither Russians nor English, Jews nor Christians, but only those who pursue one aim—to be able to be"
Gurdjieff - Aphorism 38.
Bill

Post by Bill »

You're very optimistic thinking this will ever end. Even if they don't use the army they'll just make it impossible to live. Not trying to be rude I thought this was another scamdemic too but look at reality this is the new normal.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

I would not be surprised if they flew drones over neighbourhoods and shot at people and whole crowds of protesters with rubber bullets that had jabs on the end. Targeting people who dared leave the house without a mobile phone and so could not be identified, and also those who did have a phone that wifi signalled to the drone that they were not yet genevaxxed .

To keep us all safe!
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

They fluoridate the water = forced, so called " medication."

what’s to stop them putting stuff in the water to move this agenda forward too?
would that be classed as a military move?

They have plenty of switches to flip.
Bill

Post by Bill »

lighthouse wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:29 pm I would not be surprised if they flew drones over neighbourhoods and shot at people and whole crowds of protesters with rubber bullets that had jabs on the end. Targeting people who dared leave the house without a mobile phone and so could not be identified, and also those who did have a phone that wifi signalled to the drone that they were not yet genevaxxed .

To keep us all safe!
Well they still want to keep up the pretense of consent for now at least so they can blame them when this blows up.
Bill

Post by Bill »

lighthouse wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:34 pm They fluoridate the water = forced, so called " medication."

what’s to stop them putting stuff in the water to move this agenda forward too?
would that be classed as a military move?

They have plenty of switches to flip.
They want the mrna and graphine in us for some reason. They can't do that through food or water (I don't think) some food is apparently magnetic but I personally haven't found any yet. It has to be the veins I suppose. It is absolutely a military move. It might have something to do with neuralace. I have no clue what their end game is here. But if your worried about the water distill it you can get one from the store for about 130 bucks.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/283937567793
This is what I have.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

good idea.

Also if you can afford it, buy a berkey gravity water filter as an emergency filter in case your electric is cut .

no need to buy the full stainless steel system. just one or two filters per person, because with the berkey filters all you need do is drill a hole in a cheap plastic bucket and the water will drip out the bottom. : )

you can collect rain water too and filter that.
Riverine

Post by Riverine »

Bill wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:00 am You're very optimistic thinking this will ever end. Even if they don't use the army they'll just make it impossible to live. Not trying to be rude I thought this was another scamdemic too but look at reality this is the new normal.
I'm actually not optimistic at all: I agree that they will use "vaccine passports" to screw all of us into an irreversible medical tyranny. When I look about my own town here in NSW, I simply despair. The fucking idiot zombies here are wearing masks everywhere, inside, outside and in their cars. They actually believe there is a rampant pandemic loose that can kill them (but oddly enough - not in coffee shops). I was just pointing out that it's ironic that a mass die off is maybe the only thing that can save us.
I am actually getting more and more skeptical about a mass die off - sure - thousands have died taking the jab - but it's only minuscule compared to the total number (don't get me wrong - it should be ZERO). I'm coming to the conclusion that this is all about total control on a global scale, perhaps with 5G and mass sterilisation. Only time will tell.
gowsif

Post by gowsif »

Can we get away with eliminating the towers?