Coronavirus cure: Scientists plan bizarre 'self-spreading vaccine' to fight pandemic

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Coronavirus cure: Scientists plan bizarre 'self-spreading vaccine' to fight pandemic

Post by Liberalis »

Interesting article. Is this predictive programming or is this already live? When scientists say "planning" it often means already planned and ready to roll out if not already. The covid jab was already done and dusted long before they said, as the various patents confirm. This article is food for thought....

SCIENTISTS believe bizarre self-spreading vaccines would be a vital tool in fighting coronavirus.

Researchers said “self-disseminating vaccines" could stop coronaviruses passing from animals to humans - but there are concerns of harmful unintended consequences. The unusual proposal could be a cost-effective way to halting deadly pathogens jumping from animal reservoirs and infecting human populations. However there are fears the genetically-engineered viruses could evolve mutations that make them harmful to human and wildlife populations.

In a scientific article entitled 'Self-disseminating vaccines to suppress zoonoses', published in Nature magazine, researchers argued the "advances in genetic engineering now raise the possibility of overcoming challenges through the use of self-disseminating vaccines capable of transferring from one individual to the next."

James J Bull and Scott L Nuismer of the department of Biological Sciences at the University of Idaho argued "it is now more apparent than ever that we need a better and more proactive approach" to halting outbreaks of coronaviruses.

They outline a method of "using vaccines capable of autonomously spreading through wild animal reservoirs" in order to eliminate a potentially harmful disease from affecting human populations.

However, the researchers admit a virus used to transmit a vaccine could evolve back to its original harmful state and thus cause "unintended" consequences.

The researchers stated: "An additional problem confronting attenuated transmissible vaccines is the possibility of evolution returning the vaccine to its wild-type and pathogenic state."

They added the "sustained replication and transmission" of a self-spreading vaccine "creates substantial opportunities for evolution" where the mutated vaccine could circulate and causes disease.

The researchers point to the escape and circulation of the live polio vaccine as an example of a negative unintended consequence of using this method.

The scientists are “poised to begin developing self-disseminating vaccines to target a wide range of human pathogens” in animals.

Full article....https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/13 ... ng-vaccine
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Re: Coronavirus cure: Scientists plan bizarre 'self-spreading vaccine' to fight pandemic

Post by jonesthepost »

Fuck me!! This whole shebang is such a farce, it’s getting sillier and sillier.
Even the thickos must see that that sort of shit is plain idiocy; perhaps it IS time to ‘cleanse/erase’ this place once and for all; because by god, there’s not much intelligent life left 🙄
ItsTheTruth

Re: Coronavirus cure: Scientists plan bizarre 'self-spreading vaccine' to fight pandemic

Post by ItsTheTruth »

I need to get off this planet.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:26 pm I need to get off this planet.
Beam me up Scotty...
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

The whole covaids situation sucks but we will get through this, keep on smiling and don't let the bastards grind you down. Now for some light entertainment...

ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

😄
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Thats fucking great! ;)
lake

Post by lake »

Liberalis wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:35 pm The scientists are “poised to begin developing self-disseminating vaccines to target a wide range of human pathogens” in animals.
According to the documentation they already have used it in the wild animal population and can use it in humans.
It is old technology now!

What is the technology?
Self-spreading vaccines—also known as transmissible or self-propagating vaccines—are genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases

Read all about it from page 45 of the document (page 47 of the pdf)

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org ... report.pdf

One of the cited papers;

Eradicating infectious disease using weakly transmissible vaccines

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/ ... .2016.1903

Our results demonstrate that vaccines with even a modest ability to transmit can significantly lower the incidence of infectious disease and facilitate eradication efforts. Consequently, weakly transmissible vaccines could provide an important tool for controlling infectious disease in wild and domestic animal populations and for reducing the risks of emerging infectious disease in humans

I think that they may have included the tech in the injections .... the 'weak' transmission type in western countries who are 'keen' to be injected and maybe the 'strong' transmission type in third world countries which have massive populations (but only in a limited form as they cannot control it).

But .... We have to remember what we are. I know that we create our individual spheres of 'life' and I shall NOT be concerned about this .... to the point that I was interacting with those injected and I had NO problems, then this concept appears and now I am meant to call all those I care for 'unclean'?
Well I shall not .... I had no issue and I shall not create one for myself because of any media promotion of this potential.
'Those who danced were thought quite mad by those who could not hear the music'
“I am certified insane, I have papers”
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

The truth is that nobody knows what is going on, if anything, from either side of this debate yet. There is anecdotal evidence on both sides and not much more than this at this early stage.

Just another thread of the rich tapestry of the scamdemic to sort through ;)