This needs spreading far and wide

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Ziggy_Sawdust

This needs spreading far and wide

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

It may just wake a few up.
may.jpg
may.jpg (279.1 KiB) Viewed 450 times
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
jonesthepost

Re: This needs spreading far and wide

Post by jonesthepost »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:32 am It may just wake a few up.

may.jpg
Good to ‘see’ you mate.

Anything’s worth a shot these days; that about covers it; thanks for sharing.

That ‘Worship of high-risk experimental vaccines that will genetically modify one’s body’ should have in it as well, ‘or maim or kill you’.
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

This really hit me as yesterday I got called someone who ‘doesn’t believe’ in covid for merely stating it’s a mild virus to someone who is terrified. I didn’t bother explaining I don’t believe it’s real at all. But that terminology ‘non believer’ did strike me as cult-like in a weird religion. Church of covid.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Sunfang wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:14 am Image
That’s a really hard pill to swallow when those people are loved family members 😔
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

If I share it, I will consider erasing the marionette graphic. It is funny but, counter productively, makes this image seem a bit like propaganda in and of itself. The best strategy is to be factual, professional and calm.
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

Sunfang wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:14 am Image
It’s hard to know if that’s true or not.
There’s always going to be the zombies that you can never reach; but there’s got to be huge amounts that are fence sitters. It would take an extremely drastic scenario to wake them up probably.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:06 am This really hit me as yesterday I got called someone who ‘doesn’t believe’ in covid for merely stating it’s a mild virus to someone who is terrified. I didn’t bother explaining I don’t believe it’s real at all. But that terminology ‘non believer’ did strike me as cult-like in a weird religion. Church of covid.
The Church of covid is a branch of the Church of Scientism. It is funny how "science" attempts to oppose religion but thats exactly what it has become. Another dogmatic belief system built on the most ludicrous of assumptions and theories and watch out anyone that suggests it is wrong! I think we may see a return to people being burnt on stakes again soon but it will be covid deniers and climate change deniers who will be the heretics burning for their sins against scientism. If thats the case, then bring on the flames :cowboy:.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

Liberalis wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:58 am
ItsTheTruth wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:06 am This really hit me as yesterday I got called someone who ‘doesn’t believe’ in covid for merely stating it’s a mild virus to someone who is terrified. I didn’t bother explaining I don’t believe it’s real at all. But that terminology ‘non believer’ did strike me as cult-like in a weird religion. Church of covid.
The Church of covid is a branch of the Church of Scientism. It is funny how "science" attempts to oppose religion but thats exactly what it has become. Another dogmatic belief system built on the most ludicrous of assumptions and theories and watch out anyone that suggests it is wrong! I think we may see a return to people being burnt on stakes again soon but it will be covid deniers and climate change deniers who will be the heretics burning for their sins against scientism. If thats the case, then bring on the flames
LOL

The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Liberalis wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:58 am
The Church of covid is a branch of the Church of Scientism. It is funny how "science" attempts to oppose religion but thats exactly what it has become. Another dogmatic belief system built on the most ludicrous of assumptions and theories and watch out anyone that suggests it is wrong! I think we may see a return to people being burnt on stakes again soon but it will be covid deniers and climate change deniers who will be the heretics burning for their sins against scientism. If thats the case, then bring on the flames :cowboy:.

Correct. This must be the one world religion they want for the world.