Western Australia knows it’s poison!

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
ItsTheTruth

Western Australia knows it’s poison!

Post by ItsTheTruth »

‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
jonesthepost

Re: Western Australia knows it’s poison!

Post by jonesthepost »

WTH!

I bet even if people see that, they’ll just think it’s a typo or something; apathy rules, ok

Talk about in plain sight 🙄
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

jonesthepost wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:36 pm WTH!

I bet even if people see that, they’ll just think it’s a typo or something; apathy rules, ok

Lol you hit the nail on the head there! Honestly even if Bill Gates said live on TV that he’s going to murder you and your whole family they would just say he said the wrong thing and meant something different.
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Lol you hit the nail on the head there! Honestly even if Bill Gates said live on TV that he’s going to murder you and your whole family they would just say he said the wrong thing and meant something different.
Haha, it’s puzzling to know that you are right; it just really has me, well, puzzled; it does my head in if I think about it too long. Why are so many people like that???

Cognitive dissonance rules ok too.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

jonesthepost wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Haha, it’s puzzling to know that you are right; it just really has me, well, puzzled; it does my head in if I think about it too long. Why are so many people like that???

Urgh, well I think I have a good idea now after speaking to my sister about the vaccine - I really thought I got through to her before but I guess not.

I told her about all the death and harm from the vaccines and she said that can’t be true because everyone would know about it and someone would stop it being given.

She’s really bought into the fear and thinks loads of young people die of covid which is bs.

So yeah, other than cognitive dissonance, I guess people just think someone would have stopped it or said something by now if the vaccines harm people 😔
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:34 pm

Urgh, well I think I have a good idea now after speaking to my sister about the vaccine - I really thought I got through to her before but I guess not.

I told her about all the death and harm from the vaccines and she said that can’t be true because everyone would know about it and someone would stop it being given.

She’s really bought into the fear and thinks loads of young people die of covid which is bs.

So yeah, other than cognitive dissonance, I guess people just think someone would have stopped it or said something by now if the vaccines harm people 😔
I really don’t know what it is mate.
Is it naivety; do they just don’t want to believe that there are really evil ‘people’ out there?

Most people seem quite content to just cruise through without stopping to think for themselves; without researching things; I see it every day.
Quite intelligent people believing what they hear on msm.

Do they think we’re living in a fairy tale where everyone is nice, and no one would dream of doing away with a great swathe of the worlds population; that only happens in the movies right? 🙄

I’m sorry your sister cannot see; and I guess she’ll be getting jabbed. If what some people are saying is true, about the ‘shedding’, it’s going to be hard to keep a distance from family and friends who get the jab.

Personally, I still don’t believe it; I think it’s been put about to try to instil a bit of fear in the ones who won’t have the toxic waste pumped into them. We’ll see.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

jonesthepost wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:53 pm

Is it naivety; do they just don’t want to believe that there are really evil ‘people’ out there?

Most people seem quite content to just cruise through without stopping to think for themselves; without researching things; I see it every day.

Do they think we’re living in a fairy tale where everyone is nice, and no one would dream of doing away with a great swathe of the worlds population; that only happens in the movies right? 🙄

I’m sorry your sister cannot see; and I guess she’ll be getting jabbed. If what some people are saying is true, about the ‘shedding’, it’s going to be hard to keep a distance from family and friends who get the jab.

Personally, I still don’t believe it; I think it’s been put about to try to instil a bit of fear in the ones who won’t have the toxic waste pumped into them. We’ll see.
If only intelligence equals wisdom hey! Far too many academically intelligent people who are so unable to think and completely lacking in wisdom.

You’re so right, I mean one thing we can all agree on is this is a dark world full of evil and ran by psychopaths - even they know this but yet at the same time think nothing bad happens!? I don’t get it. It kills me to think about my sister being so stupid and rolling up her sleeve. These people in power need to burn, I’m so angry.

David Icke just released a new video about the vaccinated effecting those around them, I still haven’t got a clue what to think about it but since it seems likely I’ll be around jabbed sheep now I’ll soon see if I have weird periods or any other odd effect and report back 😒
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:22 pm

If only intelligence equals wisdom hey! Far too many academically intelligent people who are so unable to think and completely lacking in wisdom.

You’re so right, I mean one thing we can all agree on is this is a dark world full of evil and ran by psychopaths - even they know this but yet at the same time think nothing bad happens!? I don’t get it. It kills me to think about my sister being so stupid and rolling up her sleeve. These people in power need to burn, I’m so angry.

David Icke just released a new video about the vaccinated effecting those around them, I still haven’t got a clue what to think about it but since it seems likely I’ll be around jabbed sheep now I’ll soon see if I have weird periods or any other odd effect and report back 😒
That’s for sure about academics! Man they are thick when it comes to the ‘real’ world.

I haven’t watched the Icke vid yet but I’m interested to see what he says. He’s usually bang on the money and I’ve always agreed with his beliefs, all of them; but this one...

Take it easy mate, and just because people are saying this shedding stuff is true, doesn’t mean to say it is; I’m with Andy Kaufman on this so far.
As far as I know there is no definitive evidence to say it’s true.

And remember, fear, negative thoughts, thinking something is going to happen because some people say it’s going to, can make it happen; the human mind is good at that.
Such a shame we don’t all use that for positives all the time.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

jonesthepost wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:05 pm

That’s for sure about academics! Man they are thick when it comes to the ‘real’ world.

I haven’t watched the Icke vid yet but I’m interested to see what he says. He’s usually bang on the money and I’ve always agreed with his beliefs, all of them; but this one...

Take it easy mate, and just because people are saying this shedding stuff is true, doesn’t mean to say it is; I’m with Andy Kaufman on this so far.

And remember, fear, negative thoughts, thinking something is going to happen because some people say it’s going to, can make it happen; the human mind is good at that.
You are so right about the negative thoughts, having an off few days and quite angry and upset so going to try turn that into positive. I always get unwell when I remain in this state so that’s always proven to me that a negative mindset makes negative things happen.

Let me know what you think of Ickes video when you see it, I’m always interested to know what others here think. It is slightly unnerving that everyone I respect highly all have different views on this… makes me sort of feel like I don’t have any beliefs at all and ready to get off this planet 😆
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:03 am
jonesthepost wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:05 pm

You are so right about the negative thoughts, having an off few days and quite angry and upset so going to try turn that into positive. I always get unwell when I remain in this state so that’s always proven to me that a negative mindset makes negative things happen.

Let me know what you think of Ickes video when you see it, I’m always interested to know what others here think. It is slightly unnerving that everyone I respect highly all have different views on this… makes me sort of feel like I don’t have any beliefs at all and ready to get off this planet 😆
I’m with you on the negatve thinking makes you unwell bit; attracts nasties too. Not always easy to be positive though.

When I heard Icke believed the ‘shedding’ bit, I was surprised, I’ve seldom disagreed with anything he’s said in the past.
He talks about a woman putting it out there about her upset periods, and then a lot of other women coming on and saying ‘me too’.
I just find it hard to believe, knowing how humans are, and all the psyops put out there, and the gullible going along with it and participating in it. Some people are extremely suggestible/gullible, wanting attention etc etc; and of course you have your little shills/disinfo knobs stirring the pot.

But of course, I don’t know one way or the other for sure.

What I do agree with, is all the shit that that arch tool Elon Musk is putting in the atmosphere for his masters is interfering with our very nature, especially if we are either ‘vaccinated’ with ‘whatever’ or else have absorbed ‘receptors’ in one form or another - atmosphere, food or whatever.

At the moment, I just don’t give a shit; let the world go to hell. Sometimes I’ve just had enough of the utter stupidity of it all.
It’s like a third rate drama on that infernal tel lie vision.

And, in the end, my belief is that - like Ickes - this is just an experience, after this one, on to the next; so death is no biggie to me.
Sure we miss our nearest and dearest when they go on, but yeah, no biggie.

Fuck it; I’m going out in nature and delight in all there is there; the fauna just getting on with it as they always have; the beauty of the flora; things that are honest, no goddamn bullshit.

Fuck the ‘baddies’; they’re pretty ridiculous and fucking clueless.

Look after yourself; ultimately you’re not responsible for others; it gets a bit tiring thinking we are.