Doctor explains why you should keep away from vaccinated people - Spike protein shedding

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Doctor explains why you should keep away from vaccinated people - Spike protein shedding

Post by Liberalis »

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
ItsTheTruth

Re: Doctor explains why you should keep away from vaccinated people - Spike protein shedding

Post by ItsTheTruth »

If this turns out to be true, it’s nothing short of evil genius 😱
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Doctor explains why you should keep away from vaccinated people - Spike protein shedding

Post by Liberalis »

Yeah thats what i have been thinking....these sick puppies would be up for a nobel prize if this wasn't mass genocide! lol

I am hearing reports from all over the place that this seems to be a real thing, Unvaccinated getting ill from vaxxed. Many (real) doctors are really putting their heads together to try and work out if, what and how this is happening. I am going to be cautious with jabbed peeps from now on (for health and mainly moral reasons) ;).

Taking zinc, d3 and vit C daily to give my immune system a boost just in case there is anything to this.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

The guy’s a git; he thinks convid 19 is real 🙄. That’s when I stop listening to his bullshit.