What’s really happening in India?

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
ItsTheTruth

What’s really happening in India?

Post by ItsTheTruth »

So we’ve all seen it. Looks like the apocalypse. Bodies piling up, the end of the world. I remember seeing this in China when all this started, same scenes and people dying in the street which all turned out not to be true and only serving the purpose to terrify people into accepting lock down - is this the same what’s happening in India, all fake?

What are all your takes on this?
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: What’s really happening in India?

Post by Liberalis »

There are a shitload of people in India and their health systems are absolutely terrible on the best days. My parents spent quite a bit of time in India and the entire infrastructure there is awful from the hospitals to the funeral homes and everything inbetween. It is a shambles on any given day of the year and you could find these "scenes" staged or otherwise somewhere in India daily. I have been keeping an eye on the alleged numbers and am not seeing anything that backs up the horror of the official narrative being fed to the Western world (surprise, surprise). I don't believe any story that is promoted by the MSM. Like you say, we all saw this in China at the start of 2020 and it was bs.

The MSM and govts have to keep the fear up, especially when the Northern hemisphere is going into summer and people are starting to crave normality again. Nothing scares the sheeple like a good old apocalypse.

Most importantly, they say that these scenes are a result of covid-19 but there is NO covid-19 (it has never been isolated and it never will be as it is a fiction that does not exist beyond the laughably unscientific computer models that generated it) so that destroys the narrative right there. Mic drop. See you later ;)
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Liberalis wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:54 pm There are a shitload of people in India and their health systems are absolutely terrible on the best days. My parents spent quite a bit of time in India and the entire infrastructure there is awful from the hospitals to the funeral homes and everything inbetween. It is a shambles on any given day of the year and you could find these "scenes" staged or otherwise somewhere in India daily. I have been keeping an eye on the alleged numbers and am not seeing anything that backs up the horror of the official narrative being fed to the Western world (surprise, surprise). I don't believe any story that is promoted by the MSM. Like you say, we all saw this in China at the start of 2020 and it was bs.

The MSM and govts have to keep the fear up, especially when the Northern hemisphere is going into summer and people are starting to crave normality again. Nothing scares the sheeple like a good old apocalypse.

Most importantly, they say that these scenes are a result of covid-19 but there is NO covid-19 (it has never been isolated and it never will be as it is a fiction that does not exist beyond the laughably unscientific computer models that generated it) so that destroys the narrative right there. Mic drop. See you later ;)
Excellent explanation! I just listened to Richie Allen’s radio show and it just happened today that he had a lady on from India who confirmed what you said pretty much. She said it’s been massively exaggerated and she doesn’t know a single person who’s drying of covid but knows of several already who died from the vaccines which was shocking.

I just came by this graph too, not sure how correct it is but worth a share. Funny I’ve had no info on this the past week and now suddenly I’m seeing info everywhere by chance 😆
0EA34BBB-0D78-4C4A-A60C-04A2F36EC2AB.jpeg
0EA34BBB-0D78-4C4A-A60C-04A2F36EC2AB.jpeg (175.41 KiB) Viewed 355 times
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Yeah, the depop shot is the one thing to watch out for. If we knew the actual amounts of jab deaths in our countries, i am sure we would be horrified. Apparently only 1% of adverse reactions are officially recorded so how many others are dying from it but being labelled with another cause of death like they do with covid. For a year, every death was a covid death and now the jab related deaths are being labelled as cancer, strokes, heart attacks and all the other cod's which have returned suddenly to explain away injection deaths.

The message the MSM are really trying to push here is......."look what happens when you stupid plebs don't do as we told you to do, stay at home, social-distance, wash your hands, get jabbed otherwise you morons will be next". It is so obvious and so boring now. The darkest thing for me is that there will be loads of twats who WILL fall for this propaganda!
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

According to the majority of people sharing in Facebook groups about their terrible reactions or families’ deaths from the vaccine, when telling their doctor or asking hospital staff if it’s vaccine related they generally get told ‘nope, nothing to do with the vaccine’ and aren’t even aware it can be officially reported so I completely believe that only 1% of adverse events are ever reported.

Oh yes, sadly I’m seeing heaps of idiots already believing the Indian deaths and scoffing at ‘covid deniers’ 🙄 they are going to be hysterical in autumn when our governments pretend it’s arrived on our shores and is ready to kill us all.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

i was speaking to someone today and this person said she had took the vaccine and it really messed her up
and she would not be taking the second jab as it was so bad.

So i asked her if she reported her symptoms. And she said no, she was told that symptoms were likely and to not worry and that they would pass.

So it goes to show not everyone is reporting their feelings even when they are so bad they frighten the person to not do it again.

One would expect when dishing out experimental vax they would give the patient a card to say clearly "we want to know all your symptoms please post it back to us or go online"

: /