I’m wondering if this lie would work…

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
ItsTheTruth

I’m wondering if this lie would work…

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Just to make things easier for my family and avoid harassment, I’m just wondering if it would work to say to my doctor (UK NHS) something like ‘I’ve no idea it it’s not on our medical records, by my family and I all had a bad reaction to our last jabs’ so we can’t receive the COVID vaccine even if we wanted to, which we don’t 😑

Anyone have any idea if this would be accepted fairly well? And what questions would likely follow from my GP. I’m not wanting any further vaccinations for myself of children ever again anyway and I didn’t respond to their last 2 letters to continue jabbing them.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
garrettabc

Re: I’m wondering if this lie would work…

Post by garrettabc »

It’s not a lie...

....if you believe it
Freedom Press

Post by Freedom Press »

Saying no to it is a lot easier. There's going to come a time when we will have to explain every single choice that we make with the way that things are going. We don't live in Nazi Germany. We live in a free world. It's no one's business to have to approve on all of the things that we do. They're my two cents in the hat.
Last edited by Freedom Press on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! 😁👋
If you'd like to share a website you've made or are on…Please feel free to self promote yourself in this group that I've set up.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! ❤
t.me/FreedomPress1776
bean

Post by bean »

I think you should stand your ground and keep protecting your family. The paper based reality is only real on paper and nothing more, but you can also use their paper based reality against them. Also it is a valid point to use against them that members of your family had a bad reaction to it in the first place and that now you don`t trust them (which you probably didn`t in the first place). I think you even perhaps have a valid reason to sue the authorities/government for pushing the agenda upon the Bristish people after hurting members of your family. Maybe you should get a lawyer to look further into your case :idea: Stay strong. Sending you and your family lots of love (%)
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

garrettabc wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:19 pm It’s not a lie...

....if you believe it
Haha very true 😄
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Freedom Press wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:41 pm Saying no to it is a lot easier. There's going to come a time when we will have to explain every single choice that we make with the way that things are going. We don't live in Nazi Germany. We live in a free world. It's no one's business to have to approve on all of the things that we do. They're my two cents in the hat.
It’s only a plan B for if things go further… we don’t live Nazi Germany, but it sure is starting to feel like it. I’m so annoyed even thinking about being expected to explain myself for my medical choices 😕
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

bean wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:48 pm I think you should stand your ground and keep protecting your family. The paper based reality is only real on paper and nothing more, but you can also use their paper based reality against them. Also it is a valid point to use against them that members of your family had a bad reaction to it in the first place and that now you don`t trust them (which you probably didn`t in the first place). I think you even perhaps have a valid reason to sue the authorities/government for pushing the agenda upon the Bristish people after hurting members of your family. Maybe you should get a lawyer to look further into your case :idea: Stay strong. Sending you and your family lots of love (%)
Thank you ♥️ And you bring up many great points there.
I wish it was simple and I could just say no and that’s that 😕 in an ideal world that’s how it should be. Month to month though things are just getting crazier and more dystopian so it wouldn’t surprise me if we will need a lawyer soon enough. The EU say hat forced vaccination doesn’t go against human rights - not sure how they come to that conclusion but I hope all lawyers will go against the system for that one!
bean

Post by bean »

ItsTheTruth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 pm

The EU say hat forced vaccination doesn’t go against human rights - not sure how they come to that conclusion but I hope all lawyers will go against the system for that one!
Yes, that is insane! :shock: https://www.dw.com/en/echr-rules-obliga ... a-57128443

If they remove, twist or change basic human rights on their little piece of paper we may need to be a bit more crafty. Because a human right is a human right - it cannot really be changed, then they`re not rights, but wrongdoings. We are born with rights. The right to be free and to make our own decisions. Like Freedom Press said - we need to say the magic word NO :thumbsup:
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
178FM

Post by 178FM »

A friend of mine's dad is a big company CEO and with that position he is provided free private health care for all of his direct family, so what you wanna do is call who ever is sending the letters and tell them that you have private health care for your entire family through a family members work, so they do not need to worry, all of you are all taken care of.

Bare in mind, anything you say will be noted so it will be best to keep yourself under any radar by not having your true opinions recorded where your information is being kept as this may only serve to flag you, particularly if it is a state accessible database, which medical records are.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

178FM wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:26 am A friend of mine's dad is a big company CEO and with that position he is provided free private health care for all of his direct family, so what you wanna do is call who ever is sending the letters and tell them that you have private health care for your entire family through a family members work, so they do not need to worry, all of you are all taken care of.

Bare in mind, anything you say will be noted so it will be best to keep yourself under any radar by not having your true opinions recorded where your information is being kept as this may only serve to flag you, particularly if it is a state accessible database, which medical records are.
Great idea, thank you. I haven’t had my letter yet being 33 but when it comes I’ve no idea if I’ll be hounded with calls and texts or be lucky and be left alone… for a while any way until the government start insisting!