Vitamin D & Covid treatment

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
blackcatmendoza

Vitamin D & Covid treatment

Post by blackcatmendoza »

Dianthus

Re: Vitamin D & Covid treatment

Post by Dianthus »

Yeah watch out with him. I follow him also and he has an excellent book on EMF's but a lot of his supplements are filled also with bad fillers to get the cost down for the producer and my take on Vit D is you need the natural one and that is of lichen. Has also a sun energy in it whereby the regulars of sheep wool does not bc that is trough a UV lamp. Science says that it is the same but we now here that it is NOT the same bc we cannot make Sunlight like that...

Also he is still at the side of germ theory and he dismisses people lkike Dr. Kaufman, Tom Cowan,...
blackcatmendoza

Thanks for the reply, and while I accept some of your premise, it's also true that sites such as Mercola's are often the entry point for those (professional and otherwise) who seek to broaden their knowledge and better understand the confusing amount of information and disinformation that abounds on the Web.

I would never discount someone's info/opinions because I may not agree with some of their statements and actions, that is intellectual hubris, and defeats the purpose of open enquiry.

The best teacher is one who can point you towards a door, but will never show you what to see behind it... such as Max Igan, thankfully.

Cheers.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Yes I do not trow the baby with the bathwater out also and D is important. Covid or no Covid but for the real picture I follow people like Dr. Kaufman and Cowan bc that goes over Mercola's head it seems :)
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

Which guy is Dr. Joel Wallach’s protege?
blackcatmendoza

@Dianthus - Could you please provide links? I'm always searching for differing viewpoints in order to expand or revise my own.