I managed to save one life...

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
ItsTheTruth

I managed to save one life...

Post by ItsTheTruth »

After all the frustrations with my sister and her husband and not being able to get through to them, and various other family members going to get jabbed I’m so happy that I at least managed to get through to my mother. They rang her asking if she wants the jab and she declined 🥲

This really was a huge deal because she loves vaccines and usually listens to anything someone in a white coat says. Just wanted to share this news because after all the frustration, saving at least 1 life is worth it and I’m over the moon it’s someone who I love dearly. She even had her own sister, my auntie, on the phone telling her she needs get it because if she gets Covid she will die 🙄

Anyway, I’ll persist and maybe someone else might listen along the way lol.
Last edited by ItsTheTruth on Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: I managed to save one life...

Post by Liberalis »

I am a bit late to the party but well done mate!

In my closer family, only one out of 3 will take the jab so not bad. The one who is taking it has been on prozac for 30 years so he has lost all abilty to think anyway.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
ColossalThunder

Post by ColossalThunder »

I'm glad people have been able to save some of their family members. Sadly, my family is completely brainwashed and took it without question and they constantly pester me to take the jab.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

ColossalThunder wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:59 am I'm glad people have been able to save some of their family members. Sadly, my family is completely brainwashed and took it without question and they constantly pester me to take the jab.
Sorry to hear this, sadly, this is true for most of my family too.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Liberalis wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:05 am I am a bit late to the party but well done mate!

In my closer family, only one out of 3 will take the jab so not bad. The one who is taking it has been on prozac for 30 years so he has lost all abilty to think anyway.
I’m happy to hear most of your family members remained sane through all this, it’s the opposite for me. I’ve always considered them smart but I guess not. Bracing for mega loss because I have a very big family 😒 especially when those booster shots come in. My dad just took it and is due his second dose to make it worse, he’s give up on life though already I think.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Shit man, i am genuinely sorry for you that your dad has taken it, that is hardcore. There is no way to prepare for losing people you love and care for and it is going to get dark with the high numbers. The level of suffering that is going to happen as a result of this agenda is going to be unbelievable! I think they will have to create a deeper, darker version of hell to house gates, schwab and all the other pieces of shit complicit in this.

Even though i knew about this agenda 20+ years ago, i never thought so many people would of gone along with it when it came.
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Liberalis wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:43 am Shit man, i am genuinely sorry for you that your dad has taken it, that is hardcore. There is no way to prepare for losing people you love and care for and it is going to get dark with the high numbers. The level of suffering that is going to happen as a result of this agenda is going to be unbelievable! I think they will have to create a deeper, darker version of hell to house gates, schwab and all the other pieces of shit complicit in this.

Even though i knew about this agenda 20+ years ago, i never thought so many people would of gone along with it when it came.
Yeah, sucks! I have to just try not think about it. I’m not as shocked most people have gone along with it lol, I wish I was aware of reality as long as you, for me it was maybe late 2018 but I still felt even before then that everyone appears to be completely brainwashed with reality tv and don’t really ask any questions.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

I got into it all big time during 9/11 and then 7/7 which was just as blatent. I went grey a year later in my early 20s :o.
blackcatmendoza

Post by blackcatmendoza »

That's quite a touching story... thank you!

I know if my old Mum was still kicking she'd dig her heels in, but I'm saddened to think how she'd feel about the present situation regarding the blatant and wanton destruction of our liberties after all she went through as a teenager in WW2 Poland, and the aftermath...
Then again, she'd probably say "I told you so..."

But at least I learned from her experiences...

"Those who don't learn from History........."