COVID Vaccines Don't Work - Here's Proof in Five Minutes

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
SolarTermination

COVID Vaccines Don't Work - Here's Proof in Five Minutes

Post by SolarTermination »

Hi guys, please share this to get the word out. This information is not new but I feel it is vital to waking people up, and pictures are worth a thousand words:

Article here: http://tritorch.com/VaxEfficacy

During the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, the upcoming vaccines were heralded by the media as being our best way out from underneath all the suffocating restrictions: lockdowns, masking, social distancing.

Today vaccines have been administered to a large portion of the population - so let us examine their efficacy.

September 2021: The CDC removes the immunity clause from their definitions of both vaccine and vaccination for the first time ever, allowing that vaccines now only 'stimulate an immune response' and provide 'protection' from disease. Why make such a drastic change? Let's have a look...

July 2021: CDC study shows three-fourths of people infected a Massachusetts coronavirus outbreak were vaccinated. Not very promising after all...

February 2021: Let's go back further in time to early 2021, when the vaccine rollout was just beginning. Back then, the CEO of Pfizer said that Israel "had become the world's lab ... because they are only using our vaccine ... and they have vaccinated a very big part of their population".

So months later, let's take a peek at those 'world lab' results.

August 2021: The Daily Beast reports that COVID cases in Israel have exploded despite some of the highest levels of vaccination in the world.

August 2021: Reports emerge that the majority of the people hospitalized with COVID - 80% to 90% - have been fully vaccinated.

September 2021: Sweden bans travelers from Israel due to the extreme number of emerging COVID cases. Looks like that 'world's lab' didn't quite go as Pfizer hoped.

August 2021: CDC ironically declares that a vaccination outbreak on Cape Cod is proof that vaccinations work.

September 2021: COVID vaccination breakthrough infections skyrocket in Singapore where 80 percent of the population had been vaccinated.

March 2021: Warning signs came much earlier that the vaccine wasn't all it was cracked up to be. In March an outbreak was recorded among long-term care residents in Kelowna, British Columbia.

December 2020: But of course, the truth is they did not know from the start whether the vaccines would work or not due to the extreme time constraints placed on testing in order to get the 'jab' out the door as quickly as possible regardless of efficacy or safety.

So given everything you've just learned about these rushed, ineffective vaccines with precisely zero long term safety data, do you really think they should mandated for every man, woman, and child on the planet?

February 2021: Given all of the above, is it any wonder that people who control the media do not want you looking too deeply into the pandemic?
Namremahs

Re: COVID Vaccines Don't Work - Here's Proof in Five Minutes

Post by Namremahs »

SolarTermination wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:45 am

Lol

It’s funny, but sad.
“Hey people, don’t try to think for yourselves, it’s dangerous!”

Thanks for a very good collection! 👍🏻

It’s the same type of propaganda and word twisting from MSM here in Swe too.
It’s sad to see coz most of the listeners/readers have no chance to escape the brainwashing. Straight into the “fact center” of the brain, no filter. We’re taught to so well to believe everything that comes from the TV/radio/paper “news”. Especially those approved by the state...
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I've got one thing to add...
SolarTermination wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:45 amImage

September 2021: The CDC removes the immunity clause from their definitions of both vaccine and vaccination for the first time ever, allowing that vaccines now only 'stimulate an immune response' and provide 'protection' from disease. Why make such a drastic change? Let's have a look...
Up until November 2020 the definition of "vaccine" according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary was:
a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease
http://web.archive.org/web/202011051548 ... ry/vaccine

This means that according to the definition of vaccines, the experimental mRNA therapy aren't vaccines, so they simply added another definition.

By 8 Januari 2021 the following definition of a "vaccine" was added to the Merriam Webster dictionary:
b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

There is a lot more on the lack of efficacy of vaccines in the following thread, but I'm not sure which information fits in your narrative: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3818&start=30
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

...and earlier the definition of (flock) immunity has changed as well...
From being achieved the natural way, to being reached thru vaccinations.
(the WHO site if I remember correctly)

Probably posted somewhere around here already.
A little off topic maybe, but still very related.
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Namremahs wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:38 pm ...and earlier the definition of (flock) immunity has changed as well...
From being achieved the natural way, to being reached thru vaccinations.
(the WHO site if I remember correctly)

Probably posted somewhere around here already.
Of course they have, All part of the magic no doubt.
Just in case language hasn't already confused our ability to communication, They create more chaos but changing definitions.
I often use different dictionaries, and the continual change in their meaning not only make understanding each other difficult, it changes the meaning of our written histories and sciences.
Given i dont automatically trust written history or science.
before anyone comments 'i understand the eminence abilities language has provided us as far as technological advancement are concerned, But it has impeded our ability to connect on many personal and intimate levels.
Im not sure which is better. On the fence with that one.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Namremahs wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:38 pm
I guess i keep promoting and continuing "off topic". So kinda sorry people.
But in my experience a good discussion does this and will almost always come back full circle.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

regards definitions, to eat vegetarian includes milk and eggs (lacto ovo) but the clever part is they now dont need to add lacto ovo to define the type. They just say "suitable for vegetarians" and the media says "Go vegetarian, be kind to animals!" but milk and eggs from factory farming does harm and kill animals. so its a massive massive scam. Makes big bucks for the dairy industry though. £$£$£$£ Look in the old dictionaries it was not this way. Soon human will not include us cattle type people.
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

lighthouse wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:18 am regards definitions, to eat vegetarian includes milk and eggs (lacto ovo) but the clever part is they now dont need to add lacto ovo to define the type. They just say "suitable for vegetarians" and the media says "Go vegetarian, be kind to animals!" but milk and eggs from factory farming does harm and kill animals. so its a massive massive scam. Makes big bucks for the dairy industry though. £$£$£$£ Look in the old dictionaries it was not this way. Soon human will not include us cattle type people.
Agreed, They also use labels like lactose free, it not lactose free at all it has lactase added to help break down the lactose.
Since when was straight up BS permissible. Misleading is not ok but this is beyond misleading.

Ok with this, and the stuff mentioned earlier re: Vernon. Maybe it would be worthwhile starting thread that revolves around this the way we treat other creatures. I think it a big part of the changes that are inevitable. Changes that should be made regardless so on and so forth.

You want to kick something off Lighthouse?
SolarTermination

Post by SolarTermination »

Hi All,

With regard to definitions, thanks for bringing that up @Firestarter, and for the following discussion @Namremahs, @Onthefence, @lighthouse. Shifting the ground beneath the language we use to understand each other is super super important to their fraud. With that in mind i've added/changed the following in the VaxEfficacy article:

With the 'Herd Immunity' link (hat tip to @Namremahs) pointing here:

I also threw this comment up on Zero Hedge to highlight the 'definition topic' given how much it exposes this blazen fraud (raising awareness is key to ending this nightmare, so please post similar comments wherever you can):
So in the middle of the "pandemic", and just before the vaccines were released to the public the WHO changes their definition of 'herd immunity' to require full vaccination - removing naturally obtained immunity from the running.

Meanwhile a few months later the CDC changes their definitions of both 'vaccine' and 'vaccination' by removing the immunity clause. So no longer do vaccines grant immunity but instead merely 'stimulate an immune response' and 'provide protection'.

Gee... Methinks the powers that shouldn't be speaketh with a forked tongue.
Thanks all for your input! This discussion has just shown that we can achieve far more working together than we can separately.

Onethefence, I will read your thread soon.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Onthefence wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:08 am
lighthouse wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:18 am regards definitions, to eat vegetarian includes milk and eggs (lacto ovo) but the clever part is they now dont need to add lacto ovo to define the type. They just say "suitable for vegetarians" and the media says "Go vegetarian, be kind to animals!" but milk and eggs from factory farming does harm and kill animals. so its a massive massive scam. Makes big bucks for the dairy industry though. £$£$£$£ Look in the old dictionaries it was not this way. Soon human will not include us cattle type people.
Agreed, They also use labels like lactose free, it not lactose free at all it has lactase added to help break down the lactose.
Since when was straight up BS permissible. Misleading is not ok but this is beyond misleading.

Ok with this, and the stuff mentioned earlier re: Vernon. Maybe it would be worthwhile starting thread that revolves around this the way we treat other creatures. I think it a big part of the changes that are inevitable. Changes that should be made regardless so on and so forth.

You want to kick something off Lighthouse?
Do you want to see a sentient rights thread? : ) but still, maybe that is not enough as plants are just as important.And some people think plants are sentient. I do not know? My brain is a bit tired at present. not sure if I am on the right path with what you are thinking of?