OMIAC:Your Child's Life is Worth £10

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
lighthouse

OMIAC:Your Child's Life is Worth £10

Post by lighthouse »

Onthefence

Re: OMIAC:Your Child's Life is Worth £10

Post by Onthefence »

AWESOME beside maxes videos this is one of the best thing ive watch in a while. Thank you @Lighthouse.

Join Vernons army. No registration required.

This is What News is supposed to look like. Unbridled truths, Explained for the benefit of the people and only the people.
What a legend.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

one problem we have is that Vernon had his reputation harmed

wikipedia pages re written and so forth. And many other things.

So when sharing his videos out there, expect people to say "hey this guys a fraud " and so forth!

awful, I know.
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know much about this gentleman.
I had a quick browse of what is says on wiki. Of course the 'Experts' and 'Big pharma' will attempt to discredit him. Sad indeed.
What i read has made me admire him more, Even if i don't agree with all of his ideas, This guy has to truly believe in what hes saying if he is willing to take the action he has against the kind of people hes gone up against. Adds validity in my book.
I hadn't see the term anti-vivisectionist before today, Which is odd considering my opinions on the subject.
I think this world needs more Vernon's, Aspiration should be inspired by people of Vernons caliber, Not from some drop kick on a reality tv show, or someone who blurts out some nonsensical rap music.
Not a dig at anyone's choice in music, just an analogy. (R&B was my go to for a long time when i listened to music)
Its seem unthinkable to idolize someone who has actually achieve something worth while, Until a few years ago no body seemed to know who Tesla was, and still a percentage of people know nothing more than its the name of a car and think your referring to Elon. But we all know who the Cardigans are. This makes me extremely sad.

Woops, There i go again over sharing. Thanks for the info @lighthouse

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

There was a hated group ( hated to this day) that was anti-vivisectionist in the 30's 40's. but lets not not expand on that.

Keep the love going. : )
pierre

Post by pierre »

Ive been watching him since the beginnin (no not the 80's when he was going at it, but since covid crap)
Old Man In A Chair.
like max, at times, he is just about to give up, has been in tears on some of his shows, but comes back.
https://vernoncoleman.org/
https://vernoncoleman.org/books
and free book, amongst others there.
https://vernoncoleman.org/books/updated ... -harm-good