CORONAVIRUSAngry Business Owners Descend on Italian Parliament to Protest Against Lockdown

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
jonesthepost

CORONAVIRUSAngry Business Owners Descend on Italian Parliament to Protest Against Lockdown

Post by jonesthepost »

They should be doing what others are starting to do; just open their businesses and when the gestapo shows up, tell them to get out!

https://summit.news/2021/04/07/angry-bu ... -lockdown/
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: CORONAVIRUSAngry Business Owners Descend on Italian Parliament to Protest Against Lockdown

Post by Liberalis »

Good signs! Notice the screenshot of the video, the only clown still wearing a mask is the youngest of the group...speaks volumes! Hard to stand against government tyranny whilst still wearing a slave muzzle.
masked-clown.png
masked-clown.png (328.59 KiB) Viewed 197 times
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Re: CORONAVIRUSAngry Business Owners Descend on Italian Parliament to Protest Against Lockdown

Post by jonesthepost »

Liberalis wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:47 am Good signs! Notice the screenshot of the video, the only clown still wearing a mask is the youngest of the group...speaks volumes! Hard to stand against government tyranny whilst still wearing a slave muzzle.

masked-clown.png
I didn’t notice that!

Yeah you’re right; I remember my parents saying ‘what’s the matter with kids these days?’; that was over tame stuff; this is life or death, and these clueless twats are doing their best to bring it about.

I just thought while writing the above, that this younger generation have had so much shit pumped into them via vaccination, food, in the air etc - far more than we did - that perhaps that’s the reason they’re so dumbed down and lily livered cry babies.
Though I also believe the parents had a lot to do with it; while they were out working, so they could have money to buy stuff - a lot of useless stuff in a lot of cases, their kids were pretty neglected, and as a consequence, their parents overindulged them out of guilt; a lot to do with the ‘me me me’ shit as well.
Jmo.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Yep i agree on both counts... the teachers, parents, grandparents and MSM shaped them into the adults they have become to a large extent. I think gen X over-compensated for the shit some of them felt deprived of growing up and ironically, as a result, have created a generation with very similar traits as the generation they were compensating against. George Carlin summed up his generation (boomers) as the "give me it, its mine" generation and the millenials are the "me, me, me" generation essentially the same mentality with gen X stuck inbetween like the filling in a :poo: sandwich.

Don't get me wrong, every generation contributes good and bad to the human story in their own way. I respected my grandparents generation "the great generation". Proper, hard humans living out hard lifes and still able to smile at the end of it. Sure, not without their flaws but they have my respect above all others. A lot of them knew how to grow veg, keep chickens, forage and generally support themselves because they had no choice but they got it done so us future generations can whinge and moan about how hard we have it! Its a sick joke.

I must say that i had a great childhood growing up as a gen Xer in the 80s. Our parents were always at work but that was great and it taught us self-reliance and self-determination which are very beneficial attributes for any human to have, especially right now when we are staring the prospect of global fascism in the eyes.

It is a good point you make about the amounts of vaccines younger gens receive. I was watching a documentary (maybe 1986 by Dr .Andrew Wakefield) about vaccines and the amount millenials receive by adulthood was about 77 compared to 10 or so my gen received in the same time. That is a lot more of the various aluminium compounds, mercury, fetal cells and all the other shit floating around their poor noggins!

The dumbing down of the human race through vaccines, fluoridation, indoctrination camps (schools) and MSM has become so obvious in the last few decades and now they are not even trying to hide it.

New born babies are even vaccinated now! That blows my mind how the nurses, doctors and parents are all happy with this :shock:.

To be honest, i think humanity needs an epic reset of some description, we have become too sick as a species. Hopefully we can forge something beneficial out of the ashes of whatevers left after the great reset fails and the chaos of the vaccine depopulation programme fizzles out.

This post is not intended to offend any particular generation, we all suck :tongue: but we can make something better for ourselves with the future.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

Liberalis wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 pm Yep i agree on both counts... the teachers, parents, grandparents and MSM shaped them into the adults they have become to a large extent. I think gen X over-compensated for the shit some of them felt deprived of growing up and ironically, as a result, have created a generation with very similar traits as the generation they were compensating against. George Carlin summed up his generation (boomers) as the "give me it, its mine" generation and the millenials are the "me, me, me" generation essentially the same mentality with gen X stuck inbetween like the filling in a :poo: sandwich.

Don't get me wrong, every generation contributes good and bad to the human story in their own way. I respected my grandparents generation "the great generation". Proper, hard humans living out hard lifes and still able to smile at the end of it. Sure, not without their flaws but they have my respect above all others. A lot of them knew how to grow veg, keep chickens, forage and generally support themselves because they had no choice but they got it done so us future generations can whinge and moan about how hard we have it! Its a sick joke.

I must say that i had a great childhood growing up as a gen Xer in the 80s. Our parents were always at work but that was great and it taught us self-reliance and self-determination which are very beneficial attributes for any human to have, especially right now when we are staring the prospect of global fascism in the eyes.

It is a good point you make about the amounts of vaccines younger gens receive. I was watching a documentary (maybe 1986 by Dr .Andrew Wakefield) about vaccines and the amount millenials receive by adulthood was about 77 compared to 10 or so my gen received in the same time. That is a lot more of the various aluminium compounds, mercury, fetal cells and all the other shit floating around their poor noggins!

The dumbing down of the human race through vaccines, fluoridation, indoctrination camps (schools) and MSM has become so obvious in the last few decades and now they are not even trying to hide it.

New born babies are even vaccinated now! That blows my mind how the nurses, doctors and parents are all happy with this :shock:.

To be honest, i think humanity needs an epic reset of some description, we have become too sick as a species. Hopefully we can forge something beneficial out of the ashes of whatevers left after the great reset fails and the chaos of the vaccine depopulation programme fizzles out.

This post is not intended to offend any particular generation, we all suck :tongue: but we can make something better for ourselves with the future.
Oh mate, fantastic post; agree with it all.

The bit about our grandparents - and the ones before them, great people for the most part 👍

I wish you wouldn’t qualify your excellent post with the hoping not to offend anyone bit; if they choose to be offended, they can fuck off.
😉