The Most Dangerous Superstition .... Larken Rose

Reviewing, sharing and discussing our favourite books and other literature that resonates with us.
lake

The Most Dangerous Superstition .... Larken Rose

Post by lake »

Rose.jpg
Rose.jpg (59.96 KiB) Viewed 747 times
The Most Dangerous Superstition

written by Larken Rose

This is a very good, quick read .... I actually read the pdf and then bought a 'box' full to give away : )
The primary threat to freedom and justice is not greed, or hatred, or any of the other emotions or human flaws usually blamed for such things. Instead, it is one ubiquitous superstition which infects the minds of people of all races, religions and nationalities, which deceives decent, well-intentioned people into supporting and advocating violence and oppression. Even without making human beings one bit more wise or virtuous, removing that one superstition would remove the vast majority of injustice and suffering from the world
Literally in the first few paragraphs it states ....
So, reader, if your beliefs and superstitions – many of which you did not choose for yourself, but merely inherited as unquestioned “hand-me-down” beliefs – matter to you more than truth and justice, then please stop reading now and give this book to someone else. If, on the other hand, you are willing to question some of your long-held, preconceived notions if doing so might reduce the suffering of others, then read this book. And then give it to someone else.
A very good book about statism and the correct meaning of anarchy.
Very much worth the short time it takes to consume .... : )

https://www.mensenrechten.org/wp-conten ... -20111.pdf
'Those who danced were thought quite mad by those who could not hear the music'
“I am certified insane, I have papers”
lake

Re: The Most Dangerous Superstition .... Larken Rose

Post by lake »

'Those who danced were thought quite mad by those who could not hear the music'
“I am certified insane, I have papers”
CrimsonClover

Re: The Most Dangerous Superstition .... Larken Rose

Post by CrimsonClover »

I like listening to Larken Rose talk currently. Putting things into perspective as many others are losing their way, alt-media wise I mean. Larken and his Mrs are rare sanity speakers.