Many Paths One Destination

This sub-forum is dedicated to videos from the CrowHouse.
Max

Many Paths One Destination

Post by Max »

foundaname

Re: Many Paths One Destination

Post by foundaname »

A disney robot failed its routine during a show a week ago. Made international headlines for some reason. I recall 1 of the dutch ancors being moderately surprised that it was a robot, not being aware such a thing even was possible, but was coached to not mind it.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

I watched this video, then the latest from David Icke (linked below). Max and David's views of these developments are quite similar:

Veni Vidi Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

S-19 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:32 am I watched this video, then the latest from David Icke (linked below). Max and David's views of these developments are quite similar:

One of the best David Icke videos I have seen for some time. I love David and owe him so much for the wisdom I now have, but I find his video, well particularly interviews these days quite repetitive. But I enjoyed this as it did not descend in to the same message. A warrior though, and one of the best examples of walking the talk there is.
Max

Post by Max »

S-19 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:32 am I watched this video, then the latest from David Icke (linked below). Max and David's views of these developments are quite similar:

Its good to see him talking about it. I know he listens to all of my video reports as he often posts them in his headlines.
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

Born_Free wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:42 am

but I find his video, well particularly interviews these days quite repetitive.
It’s why I don’t watch much of his stuff anymore
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Both this video and David Icke's one I linked here reminded me of another one I came across some months back. I've just finished re-watching it and it still came across as so profound that I'm linking it here also:

Veni Vidi Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Coral_Anne

Post by Coral_Anne »

Forgive me if this is the wrong video that the info was in. I been watching Max for years but I have to take issue with the Gaddafi comments in the video. He ruled with an iron fist, worse after he became established as ruler in the early years but tamed somewhat in the later years. When he went in his open truck through Tripoli he audience was told to come.
In 43 years I have been there on many occations, some hair rasing for me and my kids! The medical system like the school system was dire for years and many people left to work and study elsewhere.
Without going there nobody can imagine what it was like to live and work there. Its very sad because now their are new players there and the people in the West and East of Libya are being played and manipulated.
I wrote an article for 'The Light Paper' because I was so anoyyed about an article that was in it about how wonderful it was in Libya, I saw the other side. Can't remember the issue now.
🌹
Coral_Anne

Post by Coral_Anne »

My article was in 'The Light Paper' Issue 12 page15. I tried to share it here but I'm not very techie inclined. 🌹
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

Coral_Anne wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:51 pm My article was in 'The Light Paper' Issue 12 page15. I tried to share it here but I'm not very techie inclined. 🌹
Screen shoot it & upload it

Attachments