Never Give An Inch To A Despot

This sub-forum is dedicated to videos from the CrowHouse.
Max

Never Give An Inch To A Despot

Post by Max »

Onthefence

Re: Never Give An Inch To A Despot

Post by Onthefence »

Hello everybody, Max Thanks 4 the video.
Before i start i really want to stress, That i agree with most of what is in this video and agree with most of everything max says, Even when i don't agree i feel like whatever is being said is being said with good intent, Max seems like a lovely and honest human. I wouldn't be here watching and discussing things otherwise.
I have some different views, and there is a good likely hood that if i could just understand a little substance behind whats being said i may change my mind and completely agree. There's more to be learnt from where we disagree than where we agree, i think.
So im here to discuss and learn about how we differ in our opinions/perceptions.

Ive been labeled a troll here before, If thats your conviction theres not much i can do about that. If you can afford me a little consideration i honestly think we can help one and other.

Firstly, I also think its crazy at times that people cant see exactly what happening. But if you live that simple rat race existence, work eat sleep, rinse repeat. Only watching, reading and listening to MSM it is conceivable that you have not been exposed to an alternate view. Sure you have to be in a significant state of submission and denial to not be able to recognize the blatant and continual contradictions. But as a group here on this forum we seem to understand that these entities prey apon the knowledge that we are likely to take the path of least resistance, we give up some control so we don't have to bare full responsibility, we will adopt someone elses opinions to avoid the discomfort of having to form our own, and we will hold on to false truths just to save face.
So i think we can understand how people have taken the positions they have. this doesnt make it easier to swallow or accept, for me it makes it much harder.
I just dont think we should jump to a position where the solution is condemnation or us against them. This is playing right into the hand of these evil entities, DEVIDE is a huge part of the gambit. Im not saying to go out and make friend with the crazies, Im not saying to go about trying to shake sense into them either.
Ultimately some of them are already against us, but every moment and bit of energy we spend on fighting them is time where you are 1 ensuring the will remain your opposition 2 empowering the entities that are orchestrating exactly that.

QUICK MIC CHECK. I m not stating facts here this is my 'current perception' as far as i understand it. If im missing something this is where you jump in and help me out. Please.

The other thing i dont agree with 'thus far' is the concept of promoting government, in order to get government to fix and eventually remove government.
Im not trying to be a smart ass here, This is exactly what i keep hearing, Im not only talking about max i hear it echoed everywhere, Which leads me to believe that there is something really simple that im missing here. What an absolute moron i must sound like, right?

Can someone help me or not, Am i to far gone?? seriously????? I have made earnest effort individually, with peers and on this forum to try get someone to explain to me how this concept works? I try my best to clearly explain my understanding and in turn hope i will be afforded the same effort. Ive been ignored, Ive been called a troll, Ive been encountered gaslighting in numerous forms. So maybe at the end of this, if your unable to help me understand said concept, could some give me a hint as to why no one will explain it to me?

I understand a sentiment where the amount of pain and suffering is kept to a minimum. I really do. I want absolutely everyone single person to come out of this a better person, living a better existence. This is not Altruism i can just as easily explain my selfish motivations which can be understood amongst the implication of 'INLAKESH'. Thats a whole different conversation though (sort of).

Unfortunately i don't see that any change can come about without a degree of turmoil, pain and suffering. I fear that said concept will only prolong the discomfort of change if it does indeed achieve change.

Im going to repeat some thing here that ive said in previous posts, and im sorry for anyone who has already read it ill try keep it short, hopefully this is the last time. Im clearly determined to figure this out though. Help me out. PLEASE

I dont understand asking a politician/government to give you freedom or choices or the ability to make decisions when their sole purpose is governance.
Im not here to discuss semantics, i will elsewhere, i use my dictionaries constantly.
I dont trust any politician not a single one. There is a reason i haven't ever joined government BC i don't believe anyone can survive within such an environment without it changing you. I heard about the next guy that's going to be the one, many times we have all heard or thought this. Every single time Promises broken, and things get worse. OK but lets put this aside, and lets say that i to believed that the Impeccable kelly and the UAP where not just part of the theatrics. and they were going to actually do everything they could for the benefit of their subjects.

Whats the realistic chances of them getting in a position where the will be able to make meaningful change? and then maintaining it. Do you have faith in your voting system? even when the people get seats, Their oppositions still have enough ploy to hinder progress at every corner. Is there time to play these games? Which changes do you prioritize? Seems the entities orchestrating C-19 are hailing from far above our Australian governments status.
There are way more to this whole game than the vaccines or passports, I think 'with all this noise' we are being distracted by one or two aspect of this C-19 fiasco, and the C-19 fiasco is only one small part of a much larger agenda. Governments dont make changes by removing laws/rules they amend law or add new laws. No one can give you rights or freedoms

Ok so let go to a point we are simply forming a new government, does that mean you remove everyone from power and instate all new leaders?? I feel like this means having a moment of anarchy first, and then who decides how electing new leaders is done honestly and fairly and how do we decide who get to make that decision? Im not being a smart ass, this is a serious question
Do you wipe all existing laws or do you keep them in place? If the idea is to avoid a sudden transition to anarchy, Then the answer would be that you keep all laws in place? again how do we decide who decides how we go about disassembling the laws that dont serve us? you would want to disassemble laws in a way that would be conducive to some sort of fairness surely, I think this would be beyond tricky if not impossible, So it would be pain and suffering for some more than others, who decides this?
In understanding how a system needs to be changed because it worked only to empower and enrich a few whilst oppressing and enslaving the many.
Do you start by removing the power and riches and ability to influence, from those whom are culpable and profited from said system??
If not why not/ are you really going to leave them with the riches which give them the influence they need to reestablish their power?
On the other hand if you are going to remove these, who removes these? where do you draw the line? Who draws the line? Who decides how confiscated riches are dealt with, shared out or otherwise? who decides who has their stuff confiscated, and how do you determine how much culpability each person has? do you stop at politicians, bankers, lawyers, Brokers, big business, big tech, MSM, pharma, doctors, police, those whom have advocated for the condemnation of anti-vaxers and conspiracy theorists?

I Honestly think if there is someone who thinks themselves righteous enough to be able to make these decisions. That kind of person is the exact kind of person that should be avoided. This is the mentality of those gates and klauses. They will retain their power, If you need them now you will always need them to keep you safe, and govern your correct choices, and you should pay homage for the privileged of their services.

Government removing government would be anti-government. This is either an oxymoron or some sort of strange paradox.

It seem the main reason to avoid a sudden transition to anarchy is to avoid chaos/confusion of sudden changes.
I think the remedy may be more harmful than the disease. Pun intended.

Ok ill stop there for now. looking back it appears im pretty set in my perceptions im not just explaining the best i can. Please dont think this means im not open to understanding it differently, i would love to see an easy way out of this, i would love to see any clear way out of this easy or not.
Please explain to me where im misunderstanding how this idea works. it seem clear to me we are well behind in this and need to start doing something serious Now. Until we all understand and agree i fear we have little hope.
The problems that we need to be fixing here include but go well beyond C-19 and well beyond agenda-101.

Please dont ignore this.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

It may seem ridiculous, but this took me hours to write, I dont spend hours in the early mornings just coming up with new ways to be a difficult c*$%,
There is no value in me turning people away from talking to me. I definitely dont fit in with society at large, I didnt come here to further isolate myself.
Try and imagine what could posses someone to share such conflicting ideas. Why would i spend so much time and effort towards something if i thought it would only serve to isolate me or have me ousted? I am not your enemy. I am you!
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Love him or hate him, i think its crucial that we try understand each other and be open to exploring our own convictions.

I think the perspectives offered here are worth conscidering which ever side your chosen, also if you sitting Onthefence.

THE ESTABLISHMENT WANT YOU DEAD: Wake Up NOW or DIE!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6rHN65dLTc

PEACE
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Still going-
Okidoki, I have finished watching Maxes 'The Big Picture'. Ive had a small break down and a huge cry.
I cant imagine how exhausted Max must be.

I either ive completely missed the point or i don't disagree with max at all and something has been lost in translation (linguistics is a disease).

Watch it all again but for now im going to point at part 8 of 9 and approx 4:30 into the clip.
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=SxgfBFehgi4

Reconsider what ive written and explain to me why your going to vote for who?

Further please look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4041

and help me, so i can help you to help us.