The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

This sub-forum is dedicated to videos from the CrowHouse.
madcamqld

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by madcamqld »

Hi Max,
I have used Genymotion (android emulator) on Ubuntu (Linux) to run some android apps.
It's free for personal use and available for windoze and fruit as well.
Some apps can be downloaded as APK files and installed without having a Google account.
I'm not sure if that would work for your bit coin apps, but maybe someone else on this forum system has already tried doing something like that.

Other alternative might be a cheap android tablet which odd places like Australia Post and Coles supermarkets occasionally sell for $100 or less.
Friends of mine have bought tablets in that same low price range from more typical electrical outlet stores and they have failed to operate, where as the ones mentioned earlier, for what ever reason worked perfectly, just a bit slower than the more expensive $300 models.
If you have money to burn $300 models seem to be reliable.

Just five tips should you ever want to go down this pathway...
  • You can use ADB shell to remove certain bloatware/spyware apps using ADB shell on PC (Linux / Win / Fruit)
  • Be careful not to remove system apps, bit of research if unsure or do you know anyone with young kids that you trust?
  • You can download apps from websites like apkpure.com apkmirror.com and others (just search "download {app name} APK"
  • You will need a wifi connection whilst using the tablet which can be relayed from a laptop or a wifi dongle on a desktop
  • Avoid the urge to obtain a fit bit or other similar watch ;) as they might "know" that your health is in danger
It's a bit of stuffing around, but maybe you can have the benefits of using apps without having a clever phone.

PS.
I believe there might be free wifi on most Gold Coast beaches and with a BS email address or alias you could use a tablet away from home without using the phone network.
Perhaps invest in a faraday pocket for when not using your tablet.
It's getting harder to do stuff without all this gear and kudos to you for trying not to use these tracking devices as much as possible.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

The video of the guy in the hardware store had me LOLing out loud. After arguing with the Karen he turns around and sees the guy wearing the face shield and says (I’m paraphrasing) “my god you people are everywhere, you are like monkeys.”

It’s as if he never left his house since 2019 and does not watch tv.
jawski

Post by jawski »

Agree 100% with max regarding phones. PC's and windows 10/Mac are not far dissimilar but currently, certainly the better option. I recently got me a smart phone after 10 years of not owning a phone. A BIG regret! this thing listens to everything I do. Argue with the Mrs, relationship videos start to be recommended and so on, I will ditch this device very soon and never carry it with me.

I have 3 friends that follow max and all of us watch on a PC.

Thank you Max Igan, recently heard your discussion with Martin Liedtke... Love your knowledge on antiquities, wish there was more and since your YT channel was removed i miss watching your vast knowledge on anything but convid! but i watch all your videos and appreciate you keeping us upto date on this fake virus nonsense! you restore my faith in humanity knowing there are folks that see this shite for what it is.... much love from England, UK
bean

Post by bean »

jawski wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:43 pm Agree 100% with max regarding phones. PC's and windows 10/Mac are not far dissimilar but currently, certainly the better option. I recently got me a smart phone after 10 years of not owning a phone. A BIG regret! this thing listens to everything I do. Argue with the Mrs, relationship videos start to be recommended and so on, I will ditch this device very soon and never carry it with me.

I have 3 friends that follow max and all of us watch on a PC.

Thank you Max Igan, recently heard your discussion with Martin Liedtke... Love your knowledge on antiquities, wish there was more and since your YT channel was removed i miss watching your vast knowledge on anything but convid! but i watch all your videos and appreciate you keeping us upto date on this fake virus nonsense! you restore my faith in humanity knowing there are folks that see this shite for what it is.... much love from England, UK

Same here, jawski. Like Max say - the smartphone IS the new world order. Though now I have become the only one I know in person who does not own a smartphone anymore. Friends and family are starting to get used to me not having a smart phone anymore, but they will not get rid of theirs so what can I do? :( Their choice. I also watch everything on the PC, works perfectly fine with me :)
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Tsemach wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:37 am About Max, and smart phones, he is absolutely correct. If you are connected to the gooooogle/iPhone multiplex, play store and apple store included, that is just reckless endangerment to yourself and your privacy/security, as well as the privacy and security of everyone around you - and is ushering in the system of technocracy ... if you don't think that a technocratic hell is coming, then please, continue on...

Is there a way to subvert it? Do you have time to read and understand everything? You say that "There are supposedly free software smartphones, although I do not know anybody who owns one."
Well I am here to tell you, look no further. There are thousands of really smart people creating and doing that job for you. The only difference is that you can't do it as easily or cheaply as they can, because they know a lot of tricks that average people don't know. Primarily because they have taken the time to learn how. It sounds like you don't have the time; that's why it is a little more expensive for you. But once you learn it, as it is easy to learn, you can spread your knowledge to everyone you know. I am not trying to belittle you, just inform you.

For instance, here is is a great example of a privacy phone from a trusted source: Go to ebay.co.uk, and search 'nexus 6P Lineage OS'

That said, if you have horrible internet habits (I should publish somewhere - or someone should - the perfect habits to have), phones like this one are just as useless as the other ones. The only difference is, that you could either make it a priority in your life, or be a shield for those of us who do.
When I initially retired my cellular, it was with the expectation that I would eventually adopt a Purism phone. But after only a year of waiting, I came to the realization that I can live perfectly fine without a phone entirely. One of the things keeping me away from free smartphone OSes is that they seem to constantly come and go. IIRC there is no free mobile OS which has persisted for ages such as with desktop Linuxes, for example.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

Has anyone looked into getting one of these: https://www.pine64.org
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

If you got an older iPhone 7/8 and not updated, there are no problems. Do not trow out the baby with the water. Only the new ones with the new software (after 2019) is the problem bc before that there is no proof of listening and you can always but it in a lead box that you can get for 40bucks if you do not trust it. People using this also for their car-keys so no hackers can hack it and try to open it from you keys. Smartphones, if you now how to use it with the right apps, can be practical and surely if you are into crypto. Crypto without smartphone is not done for me but is 99.9% on airplane-mode and if have checked it with professional meters here and in a week nothing came trough. And still I need the 100% proof that they just can connect to these older ones when all is off like Wifi, bluetooth, mobile,...

Also Snowden I have never heard him talk about this when you have your phone off or in airplane mode. What he did say is that is they want and you are a target then they will find a way of course but is not that easy BUT the you are a target of interest and this is not the same in Belgium as for USA with their NSA.

Tracking with your phone ON ALL the time and you go out all the time with it is of course a no brainer but 90% of the time it stays at home for me. No need for me personal to have this all the time on me and let alone on bc is never on here.
bean

Post by bean »

Dianthus wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:37 pm If you got an older iPhone 7/8 and not updated, there are no problems. Do not trow out the baby with the water. Only the new ones with the new software (after 2019) is the problem bc before that there is no proof of listening and you can always but it in a lead box that you can get for 40bucks if you do not trust it. People using this also for their car-keys so no hackers can hack it and try to open it from you keys. Smartphone if you now how to use it with the right apps can be practical and sure if you are into crypto. Crypto without smartphone is not done for me but is 99.9% on airplane-mode and if have checked it with professional meters here and in a week nothing came trough. And still I need the 100% proof that they just can connect to these older ones when they have all of like Wifi, bluetooth, mobile,...
I understand where you`re coming from, but do you use the internet when you`re out the door? Just keep in mind that what Max is saying is that the problem with the smartphone is bringing the internet wherever you go instead of interacting a 100% in the real world. I agree completely that leaving the internet at home is the best solution. No qr code scanning and tracking would be possible without the smartphone. Hence smartphones is definitely an important part of reaching the goal of the new world order.
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

bean wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:42 pm I understand where you`re coming from, but do you use the internet when you`re out the door? Just keep in mind that what Max is saying is that the problem with the smartphone is bringing the internet wherever you go instead of interacting a 100% in the real world. I agree completely that leaving the internet at home is the best solution. No qr code scanning and tracking would be possible without the smartphone. Hence smartphones is definitely an important part of reaching the goal of the new world order.
Nope. Only if I go somewhere further away and have a need for GPS in a city AND when away from the car there or if I am working here outside with customers ( I am a gardener) and need to check crypto (=2times per week) but also after I check it goes always in airplane mode and have not noticed any signals coming out from it...

I see the problem with these phones when people are the all day on it and have facebook, twitter, google crap, ...installed on it. I do not have that...
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

Nope. Only if I go somewhere further away and have a need for GPS in a city AND when away from the car there or if I am working here outside with customers ( I am a gardener) and need to check crypto (=2times per week) but also after I check it goes always in airplane mode and have not noticed any signals coming out from it...

I see the problem with these phones when people are the all day on it and have facebook, twitter, google crap, ...installed on it. I do not have that...
[/quote]

Exactly; it’s not what you’ve got, it’s how you use it.

I’m the same as you; but I did not take my phone out at all.

Now I’m on the road I have to, but it’s off and protected when not in use.

These smug, ‘virtuous’ people who think they’re so clever because of not having a ‘smartphone’, and bang on about it all the time, are just as bad as the dicks who brag about if you haven’t got the latest gear you’re stupid.

I’ll have what I like thanks, and use it how I see fit; I won’t go about slinging my views about it to all and sundry all the damn time.
Some of us have got two brain cells to rub together, and know what’s going on, and can make our way around it.

If you want one, have one, if you don’t, don’t.

Give it a fucking rest.