The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

This sub-forum is dedicated to videos from the CrowHouse.
User avatar
Max
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 362 times

The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by Max »

JaffaInLondon
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by JaffaInLondon »

I looked at Piratecoin yesterday too. I watched a tutorial video on YT and the guy said you don’t need to do the QR code 2nd level authentication to get it to work.
I just need to buy some BTC to deposit it.



At about 1.00
User avatar
Liberalis
Site Admin
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 1070 times
Been thanked: 871 times
Contact:

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by Liberalis »

https://coinex.com also have piratecoin if you don't want to be limited to depositing only BTC.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by jonesthepost »

Much as I love you Max, and your reports; I’m bloody tired of listening to you bang on about cell phones all the time, and how ‘smart’ you are for not having one; you’re sounding smug and virtuous.

It’s not what you’ve got, it’s how you use it. Like accessing the ‘net; not taking it with you everywhere you go; not divulging personal stuff in emails, messages etc etc.

And you use a computer; wonder how much they learn about you when you use that.
And what about your digital camera; what can they learn from that?

I’m not having a go at you per se; for me, it’s just bloody tiresome when it pops up in your reports 99% of the time; bloody spoils it, for me anyhow.
User avatar
Sunfang
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:49 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by Sunfang »

jonesthepost wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:57 pm Much as I love you Max, and your reports; I’m bloody tired of listening to you bang on about cell phones all the time, and how ‘smart’ you are for not having one; you’re sounding smug and virtuous.

It’s not what you’ve got, it’s how you use it. Like accessing the ‘net; not taking it with you everywhere you go; not divulging personal stuff in emails, messages etc etc.

And you use a computer; wonder how much they learn about you when you use that.
And what about your digital camera; what can they learn from that?

I’m not having a go at you per se; for me, it’s just bloody tiresome when it pops up in your reports 99% of the time; bloody spoils it, for me anyhow.
Seconded...

Also I'm sure it's a safe bet to assume that most of the audience you reach is watching on a smart phone, without which your message wouldn't spread as far as it does.

Image
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
User avatar
BananaMulcher
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:41 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by BananaMulcher »

I agree with Max's sentiment regarding phones, but I think his position is black & white as a failure of not being able to differentiate user controlled tech versus globalist controlled tech. The sad reality is that nearly all mobile phones, both smart and dumb, are proprietary in design and so they serve the developer instead of the user. There are supposedly free software smartphones although I do not know anybody who owns one.

And I imagine that individuals who cannot access a smartphone for whatever reason, will eventually be pushed by the state to use RFID cards or some similar stand-in. A QR code can exist on a printed piece of paper just as well as in some proprietary malware app.
User avatar
Tsemach
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by Tsemach »

JaffaInLondon wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:55 am I looked at Piratecoin yesterday too. I watched a tutorial video on YT and the guy said you don’t need to do the QR code 2nd level authentication to get it to work.
I just need to buy some BTC to deposit it.



At about 1.00
The only thing I would say about this coin is that trading BTC, something valuable, for something called Pirate Coin, which is nominal, is that it's in the name - Pirates aren't generally known for being honorable or trustworthy... you see what I mean?
Tsemach
User avatar
Tsemach
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by Tsemach »

BananaMulcher wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:30 am I agree with Max's sentiment regarding phones, but I think his position is black & white as a failure of not being able to differentiate user controlled tech versus globalist controlled tech. The sad reality is that nearly all mobile phones, both smart and dumb, are proprietary in design and so they serve the developer instead of the user. There are supposedly free software smartphones although I do not know anybody who owns one.

And I imagine that individuals who cannot access a smartphone, for whatever reason, will eventually be pushed by the state to use RFID cards or some similar stand-in. A QR code can exist on a printed piece of paper just as well as in some proprietary malware app.
About Max, and smart phones, he is absolutely correct. If you are connected to the gooooogle/iPhone multiplex, play store and apple store included, that is just reckless endangerment to yourself and your privacy/security, as well as the privacy and security of everyone around you - and is ushering in the system of technocracy ... if you don't think that a technocratic hell is coming, then please, continue on...

Is there a way to subvert it? Do you have time to read and understand everything? You say that "There are supposedly free software smartphones, although I do not know anybody who owns one."
Well I am here to tell you, look no further. There are thousands of really smart people creating and doing that job for you. The only difference is that you can't do it as easily or cheaply as they can, because they know a lot of tricks that average people don't know. Primarily because they have taken the time to learn how. It sounds like you don't have the time; that's why it is a little more expensive for you. But once you learn it, as it is easy to learn, you can spread your knowledge to everyone you know. I am not trying to belittle you, just inform you.

For instance, here is is a great example of a privacy phone from a trusted source: Go to ebay.co.uk, and search 'nexus 6P Lineage OS'

That said, if you have horrible internet habits (I should publish somewhere - or someone should - the perfect habits to have), phones like this one are just as useless as the other ones. The only difference is, that you could either make it a priority in your life, or be a shield for those of us who do.
Tsemach
JaffaInLondon
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by JaffaInLondon »

Tsemach wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:37 am
BananaMulcher wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:30 am I agree with Max's sentiment regarding phones, but I think his position is black & white as a failure of not being able to differentiate user controlled tech versus globalist controlled tech. The sad reality is that nearly all mobile phones, both smart and dumb, are proprietary in design and so they serve the developer instead of the user. There are supposedly free software smartphones although I do not know anybody who owns one.

And I imagine that individuals who cannot access a smartphone, for whatever reason, will eventually be pushed by the state to use RFID cards or some similar stand-in. A QR code can exist on a printed piece of paper just as well as in some proprietary malware app.
About Max, and smart phones, he is absolutely correct. If you are connected to the gooooogle/iPhone multiplex, play store and apple store included, that is just reckless endangerment to yourself and your privacy/security, as well as the privacy and security of everyone around you - and is ushering in the system of technocracy ... if you don't think that a technocratic hell is coming, then please, continue on...

Is there a way to subvert it? Do you have time to read and understand everything? You say that "There are supposedly free software smartphones, although I do not know anybody who owns one."
Well I am here to tell you, look no further. There are thousands of really smart people creating and doing that job for you. The only difference is that you can't do it as easily or cheaply as they can, because they know a lot of tricks that average people don't know. Primarily because they have taken the time to learn how. It sounds like you don't have the time; that's why it is a little more expensive for you. But once you learn it, as it is easy to learn, you can spread your knowledge to everyone you know. I am not trying to belittle you, just inform you.

For instance, here is is a great example of a privacy phone from a trusted source: Go to ebay.co.uk, and search 'nexus 6P Lineage OS'

That said, if you have horrible internet habits (I should publish somewhere - or someone should - the perfect habits to have), phones like this one are just as useless as the other ones. The only difference is, that you could either make it a priority in your life, or be a shield for those of us who do.

I’m quite interested in some sort of privacy fine so thanks for the information. The nexus 6p seems to be a Huawei/Google device which isn’t really screaming trusted source to me.

Reading myself of a cell phone is something I’d quite like to do but it’s a struggle. I’m self-employed and I need to be contactable by my clients and also contractors. I also use my phone as a modem so it’s on my only form of net an excess on any device, business or recreation. I’ve tried to reduce my use of a cell phone but really struggle to leave the house without it. I bought a small MP3 player and I’ll probably order a small body cam type video camera in case I get in a situation and need to collect evidence. I feel I have a reasonably sensible relationship with technology using it largely for business and research.
I agree with Max about how these phones I collecting and distributing data in a fashion that really is beyond our wildest dreams. May be carrying it in a faraday pouch maybe a reasonable half measure.
JaffaInLondon
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: The Sheep Are Leading The Flock to Slaughter

Post by JaffaInLondon »

Tsemach wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:42 am
JaffaInLondon wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:55 am I looked at Piratecoin yesterday too. I watched a tutorial video on YT and the guy said you don’t need to do the QR code 2nd level authentication to get it to work.
I just need to buy some BTC to deposit it.



At about 1.00
The only thing I would say about this coin is that trading BTC, something valuable, for something called Pirate Coin, which is nominal, is that it's in the name - Pirates aren't generally known for being honorable or trustworthy... you see what I mean?
To me any of these coins are no more valuable than the other. They are in my opinion another form of fiat currency that is backed entirely by the trust that people put in tehm. That’s exactly the same as a Fiat currency.
I appreciate that the crypto crowd would disagree with it and go into some very technical, convoluted word salad about but ultimately it comes down to it it’s worth what somebody is prepared to trade for it.

I appreciate that certain coins have certain functionality but from my perspective the BTC is not that valuable as a longer term store of wealth and due to the lack of privacy, bitcoin really has its head above the parapet in terms of the globalists wanting to control it where some of the smaller coins or private coins may survive that sort of thing better. The crypto crowd would argue that it can’t be controlled but I don’t think so, it could certainly be confiscated or taxed when it comes into contact with the their system - like when buying a Tesla. So, it would seem to me that these type of privacy coins may have some functionality in the future. Maybe not. Who knows.

From my perspective the reasoning behind crypto or gold or silver or what ever, is for the purpose of putting spare funds now into something that will grow in cost at a rate equal or greater than hyper inflation. They are a proxy for something that you might want to buy in the future. So I can’t see any reason to buy any crypto now over buying food. Food is not a proxy for food. It is food. The value of a can of beans will track through a hyperinflationary event, the cost of a can of beans with 100% accuracy over the storage life of that can of beans. Simply put you cannot eat bitcoin or gold or silver.

What’s Max suggests that the Internet becomes a different place in five or 10 years, my guess is that it will actually be sooner than that, that things like that BTC are no longer viable to most for numerous reasons.
I’m currently looking at various ways to use crypto currency with a view to outpacing hyperinflation however I still think buying food is my best bet, and that’s what I’m doing.
Crypto People will most likely disagree but that’s just my thoughts on it.
Post Reply