The Agenda To Cull And Control

This sub-forum is dedicated to videos from the CrowHouse.
YobboCat

The Agenda To Cull And Control

Post by YobboCat »

YobboCat

Re: The Agenda To Cull And Control

Post by YobboCat »

I thought this was one of Max' best videos that ive heard. We have the legal challenge courtesy of Reiner Feullmich/Fuellmich and friends including the Australian lawyer Max mentioned. Not only that in Max we have great words of wisdom. Im particularly in this legalese stuff right now. So from 14:10ish .......and " abdicated their right to govern" .... and "privileges" ..... to approx 21.55 the only thing i would question is "...none of it would stand up in court". Theyre obviously petrified of these Class Actions. Anyway there were some real gems in this video for me.
178FM

Post by 178FM »

The opening video is years old, maybe 2016 ? and I think may of turned out to be staged for a LAD bible type channel click bait ad money type thing.. maybe !? It is 100% years old footage, and while I cant confirm if it is set up, all things considered I'd feel pretty confident about betting on it being a set up.
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

178FM wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:01 pm The opening video is years old, maybe 2016 ? and I think may of turned out to be staged for a LAD bible type channel click bait ad money type thing.. maybe !? It is 100% years old footage, and while I cant confirm if it is set up, all things considered I'd feel pretty confident about betting on it being a set up.
I have to agree; looks like total bs; I mean how did he get there in the first place?

People are so gullible.
jawski

Post by jawski »

lol opening footage is soooo staged...