Criminals Run This World

This sub-forum is dedicated to videos from the CrowHouse.
Max

Criminals Run This World

Post by Max »

jonesthepost

Re: Criminals Run This World

Post by jonesthepost »

Criminals, psychos, aliens et al; when you take this as your ‘truth’, she’s a hard row to hoe sometimes...
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

jonesthepost wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:04 am she’s a hard row to hoe sometimes...
Haven't heard that one before, i will have to remember that bad boy! :tongue:
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

Liberalis wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:47 am
jonesthepost wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:04 am she’s a hard row to hoe sometimes...
Haven't heard that one before, i will have to remember that bad boy! :tongue:
Lol, an oldie but a goodie, pretty apt in this shitfest.

https://www.wise-geek.com/what-does-hav ... e-mean.htm
jonesthepost

Post by jonesthepost »

I just want to add, that Max says something like it’s a great world; it’s not!

The horrific, heart breaking shit that goes on all the time; and it’s not just by the dicks who think they’re better than us.
There are criminals in all strata of society who perpetuate their crimes against humans, animals and all nature; so I just can’t see how people can say it’s a great world, or a wonderful world; or that humans are good; not from what I see and hear on a daily basis.

It’s just the way it is.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

A good one Max but on crypto's you and Jeff needs to DYOR more on this bc this is what IMF and WEF are working on:

Is of the IMF and World Economic Forum. What we are talking about since 2005-2010 will happen 💯 this time and hope you watch what he was saying here 'IMF Plan To Replace Bitcoin/Gold/Dollar With Digital SDR!! (Shocking Info Revealed)' This is not a joke and certainly not a tinfoil head conspiracy but REALITY what the elite wants. They just want more control bc that is THEIR game. The game is CONTROL and money is not more worth then the paper it is printed on AND is a CONTROL system.

Think Bitcoin is different? IF it where mass adopted then, ONLY then I gave it 100% but not now bc the most of regular people are not in it but they hear it and so is perfect to make them ready for the elites digi-fiat-system and it is a CLOSED system.. Not anymore to get from Bitcoin to their FED/IMF/Yuan coin system. That door is closed then ‼️

And closed means the end of crypto (if they can pull this of of course) bc crypto will still exist but will be worthless and that is what Jeff does not see. I have contacted him but he laughs it away so he is maybe better in a year but what is a year? No one can change 180° in a year and let see Jeff when the shit is really hitting the fan. The biggest point here is that Bitcoin is NOT mass-adapted AND that means that if crypto stays for longer and survive this (very big IF) , is will be just the same old story. The ones that where in it at Bitcoin 0-10k per Bitcoin are then the new riches and how is this going to help this world? No mass adoption= game over for the long run bc without it, the big boys will sell and run when :poo: hits the fan (Bitcoin price is based on trust and what will that trust do when all is going down bc for their new system this one must collapse! ) and the few retail that are in it are rekt and are holding the bags that are worthless. But yes if you can make money NOW and get it to your bank (so long this can) and prepare your self of buying real practical goods but if the world will come now on this, the whole thing collapse bc blockchain cannot handle this traffic. Would also be game over then. Also Catherine Austin Fitts does not like it and see has also very good points. Any way for me it is very clear that to few of us little guys are in it, it is also to complicated to learn how it all works and most retail I speak to thinks it is one big scam, also this bitcoin was NOT suppose to work like this whereby big miners are securing the network. The whole point is that is was supposed to be that WE, the people, mined it at home with one simple miner or a few and that 10-30% of us together where the security of the network and also more honestly divided bc 40% is still in the hands of a few (same old, same old,,,) , also there a 4 mil bitcoins lost already and the 21mil cap is NOT set in stone. Trough consensus that cap can go up higher and higher... and al this Jeff does not now bc he sees only his big Bitcoin wallet goes up and he ask still a lot of money for a year trading with his team. he has not a month sub and is to much for most to pay it in one time. No Jeff is smart of Covie but al the rest is still ego... (is an observation)

He is talking some what she says for years around the middle of this vid:

https://usawatchdog.com/building-a-bitc ... tin-fitts/

Here some other good links:

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/here-c ... rikes-back

The IMF and the central banks consider an attack on decentralized cryptocurrencies

The IMF and the central banks do not believe in decentralized cryptocurrencies. Instead, they support the introduction of digital currency of central banks, so that citizens can be controlled by central authorities.

https://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichte ... waehrungen

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... h-bitcoin/
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »