What would you do?

Activism: the use of direct and noticeable action to achieve a result, usually a political or social one.
Born_Free

What would you do?

Post by Born_Free »

Having effectively lost my job with the two week 'stand down' from my employer having one week left, I am now at a point that I have more time than I need LOL. I have a couple of side hustles that kept me busy for a day or two depending on how busy things are and I worked 3 days per week in aforementioned immoral organisation above. I will need to look for work at some point although it may be difficult to get work in the same industry due to the vax situation (one of my professional membership body's have already released a statement to say they agree with mandates), and I plan to get healthy in mind, Spirit and body over the coming weeks now my recent bout of illness has finally gone and get out into nature a lot more.

However, I also feel that now is a good time to take some action locally to support the push-back and changing of the narrative. What would you do if you had some time on your hands?
Anon-jon

Re: What would you do?

Post by Anon-jon »

If I was to do the activism thing, I wouldn't advertise it on any forums, there seems to be a "search" of sorts underway to identify any " Alpha males", with even a Telegram group asking for Alpha males to join up. I'm guessing that even "potential" activists go up higher on the watch list of the 3 letter agencies, even people that post in sites such as this. I s'pose we all have to make our own decisions and live with the consequences, and with our conscience.
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

A lot of people will be affected by poverty and homelessness because of these mandates.

The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

First and foremost, i recommend you focus your energies on you, your family and friends and preparing in anyway you can to put yourself in a position to survive what is coming. Developing self-sufficiency/survival skills etc will help you far more than anything else will and you can then face whatever the future holds from a stronger position.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Felix

Post by Felix »

Don't live in fear.

Work on yourself.

David Goggins in 4 minutes
"If you throw yourself to the wind...

You can ride it." ~Max Igan
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Focus on the things that make you happy. We don't know if things could still take a spiral for the very worst (yes, it can get worse). I ramped up my own activism last year. I have no way of measuring if it is making any influence but I hope it is.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
truepatriot9000

Post by truepatriot9000 »

I too have much free time. I haven't found a way to get active that wouldn't get me shot with the radiation gun before I ever really got anywhere. What I'm doing is trying to talk to my neighbors. I'm fortunate to live in a community of older right wing people, so I'm trying to connect people in my geographical location. This should be your biggest work, the internet stuff will eventually get you zapped, and going out in the streets with a gun will get you arrested. Best option is to fly under the radar and keep it small.
truepatriot9000

Felix wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:47 pm Don't live in fear.

Work on yourself.

David Goggins in 4 minutes
Goggins is a freak IMO. Nihilism inducing weirdo. His eyes are empty, he'd sell your soul for a shitty handjob.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Personally I'm getting tired of this 'under the radar' angle. I mean isn't this effectively self-censorship due to caving in to fear? I feel like now might be the time to really highlight the flaws in the narrative that people are questioning.
Veni Vidi Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
truepatriot9000

S-19 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:36 pm Personally I'm getting tired of this 'under the radar' angle. I mean isn't this effectively self-censorship due to caving in to fear? I feel like now might be the time to really highlight the flaws in the narrative that people are questioning.
I'm tired of the angle too, but people do not want to be disturbed, they can act violently when you tell them the truth. Anyone of us going to jail/reeducation camp hurts the movement. Try to be successful in all areas of life and lead by example, that's my MO right now. We need to change the image from "Crazy conspiracy theorists" to "Spiritually Aligned Successful Individuals". How you do this? I have no idea. I'm broke, but I wear a three piece suit to project the image. Dress like the people on TV, maybe they'll be more inclined to believe you if you look official.