World Wide Freedom Rally, Saturday September 18th

Activism: the use of direct and noticeable action to achieve a result, usually a political or social one.
goldrunner1

World Wide Freedom Rally, Saturday September 18th

Post by goldrunner1 »

I can't stress enough to everyone to go out and support these rallies. Personally I have met a lot of interesting people at these, managed to enlighten a few about precious metals and made some real friends. These rallies may be one of our few peaceful means of heading this off we have left. Below is the link to the Canadian rallies. I think the link at the bottom of that page will take you to rallies in other countries.

https://www.canadaforfreedom.info/
goldrunner1

Thought I would cross post this article here

Post by goldrunner1 »

Choose Your Battles Wisely. Sooner or later we are going to run into a situation where we have to organize against the regime(s) that are oppressing us. This article covers the importance of counter intelligence. When attending rallies be on the lookout for provocators.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/09/choos ... more-52604
Onthefence

Re: World Wide Freedom Rally, Saturday September 18th

Post by Onthefence »

I agree with you in as much as we will need to take action and i think that moment is here and has been here for a while.
i support anyone encouraging way to support each other in a productive and progressive manner. Actually i appreciate support in any manner for the good intent it entails.
I think against the regime(s) is right, maybe not against specific people though. I think there are ways to achieve this without it being a fight or trying to stop anyone, i think there are many forms of noncompliance which will cause these issues to disappear and they dont involve any actions which involve the regimes or the people orchestrating them.
I have hinted at a few previously but its hard to explain perfectly. My recommendation or challenge to everyone is that they attempt to devise a way to achieve change within said criteria. Not involving the regime or it authors/masters.

Its understood that an important part of their gambit is to create divide or set us against one another. If for this reason and this reason alone (which its not i have many reasons) I won't buy into the FIGHT.
There is a way to take action without fighting.

I understand the ideas of peaceful protest. but i personally don't see this achieving much. Could you please see if you can figure out any alternatives within the criteria i mentioned. There are seems to be some people here that are better informed and more intelligent than me.
Surely we can brainstorm for some alternative solutions.

Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Onthefence wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:52 pm I agree with you in as much as we will need to take action and i think that moment is here and has been here for a while.
i support anyone encouraging way to support each other in a productive and progressive manner. Actually i appreciate support in any manner for the good intent it entails.
I think against the regime(s) is right, maybe not against specific people though. I think there are ways to achieve this without it being a fight or trying to stop anyone, i think there are many forms of noncompliance which will cause these issues to disappear and they dont involve any actions which involve the regimes or the people orchestrating them.
I have hinted at a few previously but its hard to explain perfectly. My recommendation or challenge to everyone is that they attempt to devise a way to achieve change within said criteria. Not involving the regime or it authors/masters.

Its understood that an important part of their gambit is to create divide or set us against one another. If for this reason and this reason alone (which its not i have many reasons) I won't buy into the FIGHT.
There is a way to take action without fighting.

I understand the ideas of peaceful protest. but i personally don't see this achieving much. Could you please see if you can figure out any alternatives within the criteria i mentioned. There are seems to be some people here that are better informed and more intelligent than me.
Surely we can brainstorm for some alternative solutions.

Peace
Hey im not saying dont go to the rallies, Gather the troops and go, i may go myself, But could it be used more as a show of solidarity and support rather than a Blow against the enemies. this is the perfect place to network and discuss ideas, Ideas like the ones im begging you to explore.
Im not putting down any one for trying to do what they think is right. im not saying that i know what is or isnt right.

But it would be usefull to remind yourself that the people pushing the whole vaccine agenda think that what they are doing is the right thing to be doing.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
goldrunner1

Post by goldrunner1 »

Hi onthefence.

I agree with you 100% that they are trying to create division and we shouldn't buy into it. I go to the rallies to network with like minded people and provide them support. We all want to see a peaceful end to this BS. Having said all that I am bent on seeing justice doled out to the evil perpetuaters of these crimes against humanity. We cannot let these people get away with this or they will be back and who knows what type of hell that may entail.
On a side note: Have you viewed my posts in the general discussions part of this site. Particularly the one "Things we can do to slow the psychopaths advance. In there I outline some peaceful strategies for non compliance that will be effective against the regime.
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Goldrunner,
Thanks for your reply and you thought.
Re: "Things we can do to slow the psychopaths advance" I have only been here for about 2 weeks now. But yes it was one of the first thread i read and subscribed to. I like the way you articulate your ideas, and I agree with the direction you are heading.

I simply have not joined in on that thread because my ideas are just like your, I think the solution is to simply stop playing their game, stop giving them the resources to commit these crimes. I also think to a degree some of these people need to be illuminated, Im not big on punishments but an example does need to be made and some of these entities need to be erased.

I guess my focus is on a much bigger picture but it entails this C-19 aswell. I am saying fuk their laws, and i think a reasonably hard line approach needs to be taken to remove the support we are giving them. But this is a very hard thing to come to terms with even for the best of us. For that reason, i have sat back and bitten my tongue when reading your thread.
Despite us not having time on our side. I understand taking small bites to get thing rolling may be the best approach.
this is exactly what i see happening in your thread and i do not want to disrupt it. I am following it and i will engage once i feel it is appropriate. I hope that makes sense, I like the Thread.

These are difficult thing to balance, I also have my ideas about where to start taking small bites. which is why i started "identity politics" under general discussions. I think our goal is the same but just have different approaches. But i think we will all soon align, This is my hope.
The conversation you just started is the how.

If you get some time maybe have a read of some of my rants and you may see where im trying to go. its very hard to explain as it has so many aspects to it. Just like the shit we are trying to combat.

Thank you the opportunity to explain that.

Peace
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Ahh i just saw i have made post on thread, but just not in a way that addresses the content, i guess im more encouraging the lines of thought and questioning.

Peace
goldrunner1

Crisis Brewing In the Ranks As More Police Officers Stand Up To Say "NO".

Post by goldrunner1 »

Police are starting to say no to C19 measures.

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/09/a ... n.html?m=1