Daivd Icke and Cathy O'Brien (MKULTA victim)

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
pierre

Daivd Icke and Cathy O'Brien (MKULTA victim)

Post by pierre »

hi
I recall Icke saying that CO'B told him last year how when she was, as I call it, in captivity, they made her 2yo daughter, born in captivity, wear a mask. we are all MK'd now. 70m

I'd pay to see CO'B and Australian Fiona Barnett together in a discussion, preferably in a mud pit wrestling adult girl scouts like in the Airport/Fying High movie / joking.
Firestarter

Re: Daivd Icke and Cathy O'Brien (MKULTA victim)

Post by Firestarter »

According to Cathy O'Brien (that's not her name) herself, as an adult mother, she pimped out her underage daughter to the elites (including Dick Cheney).

Cathy O'Brien told tales that she has been prostituted to several US presidents, when she was an adult. It seems unlikely that all of these dirty old men would want the same mind-controlled slave...

Arguably the most ridiculous tale that Cathy told was that she was used as some sort of carrier pigeon where she delivered messages verbally that she was then programmed to forget.

Cathy seems to tell these wild tales that are a combination of fact and (much) fiction because she's a narcissist looking for attention.
I don't believe that she remembers things that happened when she was 2 years old...
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
pierre

Post by pierre »

Presidentially and Severally as a human information filing cabinet, I think it was Bryce/Sharon Taylor in her Thanks for the Memories ( bad taste joke I call it Thanks for the Mammories , but there is truth in that in a sarcastic getbackatthem sort of way) . Kissinger, how I'm missing 'yer / monty python scratched record record.
perhaps they are media whores, and Australias equivalent Fiona Barnett. this one takes the cake but I am very open minded about all this.

Fiona Barnett - Witness of VIP Satanic Ritual in Bathurst, 1985
(Barnett is one of those Miles Mathis bloodline names)
noway to tell without family photos, then you get your server kicked like Jim Stone and Hunter Biden photo.
or a professional inquiry.
she might have undergone hypnosis.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Watched Cathy and Richard Willett on Richard's Glitch in the Code Last Night.
Unfortunately I Cannot as Yet Download Content from there as it's Encrypted etc.

Richard will be Posting it Soon here if Anyone is Interested.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ulKuI3dlX21F/

Be Well Dear Ones.
๐Ÿ™
We Are More Than We Realise...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿช“๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
pierre

Post by pierre »

just a 1 min teaser here.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Been awaiting Rich's DL on Bit Chute to Post in Full.
I Can't DL it from Ickonic Unfortunately.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Firestarter wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:42 am According to Cathy O'Brien (that's not her name) herself, as an adult mother, she pimped out her underage daughter to the elites (including Dick Cheney).

Cathy O'Brien told tales that she has been prostituted to several US presidents, when she was an adult. It seems unlikely that all of these dirty old men would want the same mind-controlled slave...

Arguably the most ridiculous tale that Cathy told was that she was used as some sort of carrier pigeon where she delivered messages verbally that she was then programmed to forget.

Cathy seems to tell these wild tales that are a combination of fact and (much) fiction because she's a narcissist looking for attention.
I don't believe that she remembers things that happened when she was 2 years old...
Hi FS, Stan Deyo Did say the Same thing happened to him.
Sans the Raping.

He Fled to OZ as did Lt Col David Hackworth, though under Different Circumstances.
The Compartmentalising of Stored Information Inserted in the Brain.
Interested me back in the Day...
I went to hear him speak in 1981 in a small room in Sufferers Parasite. ๐Ÿ˜‰
pierre

Post by pierre »

might substitute, though I wonder where the parents were... dancing for the stars? pole vaulting with Little Miss Sunshine at Biden Island , for a while.. I am resisting going over from David to Son of David... I tend to discriminate, perhaps unfairly, that way.
"What was life like on Epstein Island?" - Epstein survivor Juliette Bryant talks to Gareth Icke"

https://www.bitchute[dot]com/video/CeVA3P9OGyOC/

no relation to Martin Bryant I presume?
http://mileswmathis.com/porta.pdf
pierre

Post by pierre »

watched it, of two minds though.
I kept thinking of the Bruce Lee movie Enter the Dragon and undercover ops , whores, sorry, models, and spy cameras.
wonder if she knew about that one Jim Stone carried, with the drone looking into the room on Epsteins Island with the mattress with plastic cover and what appeared to be blood stains. Jim also did some original and showed the Island renovated, post The Great Escape.
Once again with this talk fest , no evidence, heresay. then again, they know how to cover their tracks and if 45Gb of Hunter Biden grisslies goes nowhere, like docos like 2000 Mules, so what.
She might have at least slit one of their throats in the middle of the night. Like Fulford could have done in his David Rockefeller interview.
not to judge , the emotions she had seems genuine as you can get on TV.
Boadicea

GLITCH IN THE CODE w CATHY O'Brien and Richard Willett

Post by Boadicea »

GLITCH IN THE CODE WITH CATHY O'BRIEN
Full Version