Australia, NSW floods

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
pierre

Re: Australia, NSW floods

Post by pierre »

beat me to it
deutsch awaaaaayyyyy
bit early for fire panic...
best get out there and collect and burn as much wood as I can. (day off today, Icke just said 'today' then, did too much yesterday, which wasn't much). rare lazy day. lovely, deadly in the long run (heart attack risk) but lovely.
love winter like this time of the year (if it isnt raining every day )
some days I'll wear pijamas in the daytime.
but afternoons, afternoons, not measured out in coffee spoons.
/ crash test dummies

and T.S.Elliot, if I only had the time
pierre

Post by pierre »

mansoon season. lol.
so that's what Jacinta Adhernia was doing at Blackrock (Blackcock?), ordering the weather.
the dude is a rapper without the Crap musak.
have to disagree, as he would say, there is no fire risk. would not burn if you tried to.
I did my fiery training 20 years ago, had to give up for this crap body.
take a leaf and try to burn it.
wood I am half digging up smells like a mangrove, soggy to boot.
pierre

Post by pierre »

managed to, well, dig this up....

https://www[dot]youtube.com/watch?v=dyNye96kzpw
pierre

Post by pierre »

have to share
bearing in mind the combie that used to be at the front of the museum burned down in that suspicious fire (to add to the Catholic Church last year).
but this is funny.
and probably worse than when my Subaru drove itself into my dam, fully submerged.
which dam (or witch damn!) is now full of gravel, as this combi is , well, half full of same

now aint that a case of glass half full or half empty
and where have all the flowers gone? lol
by the way, inserting a picture into this crowhouse software, even though it worked , there was nothing in this edit screen to show it anywhere.
and I had more success on error with a 1.4mb jpg saving it in GIMP as a gif. else http error.
Attachments
flood forum combi on the rocks 2022-06-08 21-52-11.gif
flood forum combi on the rocks 2022-06-08 21-52-11.gif (432.54 KiB) Viewed 191 times
pierre

Post by pierre »

and I have to add the Partridge Family*, Starring a Neil Diamond written and sung, in his Lazz Dinger anti semite movie about new and modern forms of jews controlling the world by deception and how groovy that is for everybody (who will own nothing) , ,,, Bus On The Rocks... abd the "come on get happy theme" song.
* Their manager was a Rubins, surely not a jew?
Attachments
flood bus Screenshot from 2022-06-08 22-05-08.gif
flood bus Screenshot from 2022-06-08 22-05-08.gif (258.6 KiB) Viewed 180 times
pierre

Post by pierre »

ahh I think you have to click on where you want an attachment to go after you add it..
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

pierre wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:13 pm ahh I think you have to click on where you want an attachment to go after you add it..
Yep!
Place Inline 🥰
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Boadicea

Severe Storms For WA...HEADS UP PERTH

Post by Boadicea »

Latest from Rob D
Rob D.jpg
Rob D.jpg (4.1 KiB) Viewed 157 times
Jun 8, 2022
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
pierre

Post by pierre »

landslide 3hrs worth it, but only for me. some landslides bigger than mine. no big gravel one though.
my jaundiced impression is that they were a conga line of professionals who have NO idea about weather warfare, or are too scared to say.
the ending was also disappointing in that if it was a forum about Covid they would have had Zelenko there talking about his new monkey pox treatment.
yeh plants trees. and dead people to come. the Nazis planted a billion (and unlike Hawk's promise, they did), and the raiders cut them all down in short measure when they arrived.
I wont put it here in any detail but back in the day I was part founder (more a junior partner) of australias first urban landcare group. funny enough I chased up this week, and it was hard to do , an affiliated guy who was involved with his own original tree planting group.. I knew he was going places. because my memory of him reminded me of Elon Musk. yes he got high up in a Ministry Office, then retired to an industry that would benefit from his experience there (they said so on their web page). it's all about the money, honey. know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
I sent the hosts of the video above my link to my home videos, though something tells me not to. who cares, really, truthfully, about anything.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Boadicea wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:45 pm
pierre wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:13 pm ahh I think you have to click on where you want an attachment to go after you add it..
Yep!
Place Inline 🥰
yes but you have to click it to where inline, and there is nothing to say it took. all guesswork but that's ok, I am a Linux user and Ubuntu at that and AMD/HP at that.