Australia, NSW floods

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
pierre

Australia, NSW floods

Post by pierre »

I'm baaaaaccckkkkk.
after 9 days of internet outage.
survived the 900mm of rain in 2 days and landslides, I will post my video as an addendum here when I get around to it, just landslides and boulders and stuff.
I am fine, but very fortunate.
it was interesting viewing this video the day before 'the day after' (an 80's end of the world US movie)
this guy proved right, though biblical would be far worse than this.
10m

Man Made Biblical Flood For The Land Of Oz

I am now watching max's videos, starts off with flooding 'up north' The Great Reset Phase.
pierre

Re: Australia, NSW floods

Post by pierre »

Lismore catchment landslide waterfall feb 2022

4m
pierre

Post by pierre »

that might take a couple of hours to come through.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Glad to see you back Pierre and that you are safe. What is happening in NSW and QLD is shocking. I am currently in England but due to get back to Sydney in the next week or so, although in quarantine.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

I imagine this just wrecked Australia’s agriculture. On top of the world wide grain shortages. Take care Pierre and other Aussies.
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Yep, it is all heading towards massive increases in food costs and massive shortages. I am currently in the UK and the price increases are starting to ramp up in food, fuel, petrol and basically everything. Inflation is taking over and that is even before the massive 'natural disasters' unfolding.
pierre

Post by pierre »

yes starvation is a favorite commie tool, but the way australia works there are two countries, east and WA. usually one or the other had a good or bad growing season and the other is the opposite. there were record wheat etc last year... tonnes for each person (if exporting fails).
it is 'vaccine' fallout that concerns me most. plus all the anti vaxers in Lismore getting their 'tetanus' shots and sharing spike proteins etc.
it has been another good lesson for me on the importance of preparing.
and making ice from the sun . (to be arranged but I have the gear from when the world was going to end 2 years ago)
one good thing about digital currency (which I do not support because of the need for their backdoored computers)...
you won't need to carry the money in a wheelbarrow to buy a loaf of bread like the Weimar Republic in germany a hundred years ago.
there is a cleaner pool at the base of the waterfall, but only half a meter deep, might be good to remove some rocks there and build up a wall with a slot in it for cleaning.
efforts better made to get back to trying to grow some food which is all the harder without much sun.
glad the army (5000 sent down this way now) has not arrived on my farm gate for a 'wellness check' and a 'can't say no 'vaccine''. though a sniper shot back to the house from the waterfall for a quick getaway up to the caves (I dont have a gun or a cave) is now a goer.
this is the guy max had on with the geoengineering aspects. (top OP post this thread)
I will go through them in the next few days. things are obvious once pointed out, even to the initiated watchers of all things diobolical.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNJNQ ... nAg/videos
phew, lost this post (did not save to clipboard first ) thanking Cassandra, but back button got me back here with content still there.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Born_Free wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:12 am Glad to see you back Pierre and that you are safe. What is happening in NSW and QLD is shocking. I am currently in England but due to get back to Sydney in the next week or so, although in quarantine.
I don't mean to pry, but generally, is the jab still required to enter the country, I have a second cousing doing the same (England to Oz). Max might like to know about that too as he still calls australia home.
pierre

Post by pierre »

here is the SES telling the unvaxed not to turn up to help in the rescues.
pierre

Post by pierre »

though it is the kike journo on the scene.