Graphene in EVERYTHING

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
Cassandra

Re: Graphene in EVERYTHING

Post by Cassandra »

Lately, I have felt a Low level Background Malaise.
No Only the Knowledge of how Dystopian Their Level of Evil is and Their Gleeful Plan but just Feeling Physically as though All is Not Right.
I started Drinking Pureau water as Opposed to the BPA Container water.
It's touted as 'Australia's Purest Water' but I can Feel my Organs are Not Happy.
Usually I Distill my own but thought to have a break for the last few months.
Somethings not Right.
I saw the Video on Graphene Oxide in the Various Bottled Waters and what with That, and the Regular, Strafing Chemtrails over the East Coast at 4am here, Shit in and On the Veggies, it gets to be an Overwhelm.
I am taking Liver and Kidney Supporting Herbs but Fuck Me this is Next Level Full Frontal Attack.
Just Gotta Go Inside, Do what I can and then as Max Says, Practice 'Facing Infinity Without Flinching'....Not Quite There Yet but Hanging in and Determined to Stay Strong.
Love To All 😥🥰🙏
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

I just tested some different brands of tea bags (Twinnings, Nerada and Tetley) and an Amiloxyn antibiotic capsule (Amoxicillin 500mg) bought yesterday.

The Tetley had a single magnetic fleck in it, but that could be because it’s floor sweepings from the factory that produces better quality tea ;)

Otherwise nothing was magnetic. I dissolved the contents of the antibiotic capsule in water as shown in the video and no signs of anything metallic in the water.

I am not saying the videos are faked, but the products I tested (purchased in Australia) did not present the same properties.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Stay away from anything doctors give you.

You don't want tea in tea bags, that stuff is mostly glue.

Heat that up and drink it, yum.

You'll own nothing and be happy.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:06 am Lately, I have felt a Low level Background Malaise.
No Only the Knowledge of how Dystopian Their Level of Evil is and Their Gleeful Plan but just Feeling Physically as though All is Not Right.
It's touted as 'Australia's Purest Water' but I can Feel my Organs are Not Happy.
Somethings not Right.
I saw the Video on Graphene Oxide in the Various Bottled Waters and what with That, and the Regular, Strafing Chemtrails over the East Coast at 4am here, Shit in and On the Veggies, it gets to be an Overwhelm.
I am taking Liver and Kidney Supporting Herbs but Fuck Me this is Next Level Full Frontal Attack.
Just Gotta Go Inside, Do what I can and then as Max Says, Practice 'Facing Infinity Without Flinching'....Not Quite There Yet but Hanging in and Determined to Stay Strong.
Love To All 😥🥰🙏
That sucks!
Prune juice is good at helping flush the gut out.
Most important thing is to stay hydrated!
boil your water first might help. Feel better!!
Colby

Post by Colby »

Aphotic wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:36 am I just tested some different brands of tea bags (Twinnings, Nerada and Tetley) and an Amiloxyn antibiotic capsule (Amoxicillin 500mg) bought yesterday.

The Tetley had a single magnetic fleck in it, but that could be because it’s floor sweepings from the factory that produces better quality tea ;)

Otherwise nothing was magnetic. I dissolved the contents of the antibiotic capsule in water as shown in the video and no signs of anything metallic in the water.

I am not saying the videos are faked, but the products I tested (purchased in Australia) did not present the same properties.
Right, and another thing everything and I mean everything is made in China including pharma drugs. And they don't have the most rigorous quality control. So this may have nothing to do with graphene. But keep testing and be careful of what you put in your body.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

My understanding is Graphene can be moved via short wave EMF to drive it deliberately in the body. Together with anything "along" for the ride. Obviously the objective is to move the control grid inside the body. Multi angled/pronged attacks negating bodily autonomy in addition to the numerous external threats.
Full spectrum dominance
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

It is so interesting all this stuff about Graphene. Around 2 or 3 years ago an ex-friend of mine was always talking about Graphene and how it was to become the next big game changer in tech and certainly in batteries given it's conductive properties. I looked into it at the time and there were many stories and websites talking about it and they all looked a bit suss. Now I think it was the usual trick of them revealing their plans and hiding things in plain sight so as to get 'consent' from people indirectly. Well my ex-friend certainly has invested in Graphene but not in money, seems taking the vaxx is the easiest way to invest in it!!
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Aphotic wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:36 am I just tested some different brands of tea bags (Twinnings, Nerada and Tetley) and an Amiloxyn antibiotic capsule (Amoxicillin 500mg) bought yesterday.

Thank You Aphotic, The Line between Vigilance and Paranoia is getting to be Ridiculous!
Deep Breaths and Focussing on what I CAN Do as Opposed to the "C-n'ts...😉
Cheers 🙏
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Felix wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:20 am Stay away from anything doctors give you.

You don't want tea in tea bags, that stuff is mostly glue.

Heat that up and drink it, yum.

You'll own nothing and be happy.
Thanks Felix, Haven't Done Allopathic Butchers for Years now since they nearly Killed me with Pfarma..."Pfuck Pfizer"
🙃😉🥰
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Felix wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:26 am
Cassandra wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:06 am Lately, I have felt a Low level Background Malaise.
Somethings not Right.
Love To All 😥🥰🙏
That sucks!
Prune juice is good at helping flush the gut out.
Most important thing is to stay hydrated!
boil your water first might help. Feel better!!
Thank You Pussy Cat 🦁