Strange video - What do you think?

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
SeeD_Command

Re: Strange video - What do you think?

Post by SeeD_Command »

Shadowfax wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:59 pm My take is this is a Psyop
A.I
and/or in conjunction with location control likely accounts for the lack of persons/animals
It would explain it all. They love to F with people and further "crazy" in this world, so they can spit it in your face when people go down these trap holes . This world is not a simulation and there is no re-incarnation/matrix/aliens (in the E.T sense) etc.. etc.. This is your one place and time to do what is right. So do it. I could go on all day about the various religions and how all things are corrupted in this shite hole; but, today, I'll leave that there though.

That is my opinion on this and broader matters
No re-incarnation? Can you prove this? Past-lives are total nonsense? When we die it's lights out with no meaning or purpose to life itself? No consciousness outside the body? Sounds bleak and hopeless.

No extraterrestrials? So when I look up at the night sky and see thousands of stars, your saying there is literally NOTHING out there? Out of millions of planets, only Earth is capable of producing life?

If this is my only place and time to get it 'right' and it's simply lights out when I die, then what's the point? I might as well get into the supine position and do nothing for the rest of my life.

I thank you for your opinion, but i respectfully disagree with the latter half of your statement.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Well you can bust my chops if you feel the need; and yes I clearly stated that this was my opinion just as what you write is yours. I will say that I believe we return to where we came from in the first place; one with eternity.
Later half? Meaning you are more conventionally religious I take it. I would also point out that a core point in the Iron Mountain Report utilizes "Aliens" as a 911 on steroids. Food for thought. Also life likely exists somewhere "out there"; but getting here
is quite another matter, assuming they are advanced in the common understanding. I argue a ant or a peacock or a dog or cat is far more advanced than we. For they they don't screw anything over for a G-damn percentage; nor perform all manner of evil that we (humans) are adept at. Thanks though for sharing your opinion. I mean that without being flippant. Our ability to be cogent; loving; in fellowship is a redeeming quality that we humans can share. But music (in my opinion) is our shining attribute

Again my opinion
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Not trying to bust your chops, just asking some questions. And no, i'm not religious, at all. We'll all learn the truth someday right?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

SeeD_Command wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:47 pm Not trying to bust your chops, just asking some questions. And no, i'm not religious, at all. We'll all learn the truth someday right?
Fair Enough.
Yes I think that is true. The truth will be revealed.
On religion and more specifically the "book"
looking into the process of Canon it baffles me how selection of Divinely inspired "authoritative scripture" by a Roman body (the church) is not seen as arbitrary; or as being tainted by/and in the context of the politics of the day in that regard. Also: It seems no one asks the obvious question:
how is it that the seat of the church moved from the first church in Jerusalem administered by those purported to have walked with the Christ; Mary Magdalene and such, to the very culture that crucified the saviour?
Curious indeed
Anyway

William Cooper:
(who helped me wake more than any other)

Watched the interview from 1992 by William Cooper here the other day. I have seen this before; but not in a very long time and I had it saved off which I can't seem to locate now.
This may fall into the category of things I once had that "disappeared"; but I'm getting off topic and will need to search my archives,
Anyway I got so much more out of it watching this time around, and I guess the point is what I write is a clumsy Segway into this statemented by the indelible Cooper about Aliens.

We who can at least see enough of the big picture need to stick together to fight what is at hand.
Peace SeeD Command

https://www.brighteon.com/ecf3c580-5b8a ... e753f11023
Wizard-Robe

Post by Wizard-Robe »

WHITLEY STRIEBER TALKED ABOUT BEING IN OTHER WORLDS TOO.... HE HAD A GREAT 1 HOUR LECTURE ON YOUTUBE ABOUT IT...

Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

A.I
🤔

Roko's Basilisk:
The Most Terrifying Thought Experiment
.............................................................................................

https://youtu.be/ut-zGHLAVLI
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Nice find Sunfang! I've read about this concept in books like Michael Talbots - The Holographic Universe (all time favorite book), so it's nice to see it boiled down and articulated in this way.
nomadicfred

Post by nomadicfred »

Liberalis wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:11 pm

www.bitchute.com/video/eNqSTocSmuEO/

I don't know what to make of this. Very interesting.
My first thought of all of the Tik Tok videos and so on was that the whole thing is filmed like normal and the ability to remove everything is a AI program attached to the tools of a graphics editor, i would think just as you are allowed to remove objects when selected , there is prob a way to tell the computer when i select this object, everything related stays but everything else goes away ... just my 1.5cents thought
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Sunfang wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:20 am
A.I
🤔

Roko's Basilisk:
The Most Terrifying Thought Experiment

Yes very interesting. Noodle cooker :)

I read somewhere that A.I is the means by which demons, if you will, can travel/manifest in our world and affect the most control. The argument is that demons, if there are such things, can't posses living things (i.e people) easily and that inanimate objects are relatively easier.
Thus A.I is the best method to wreak total havoc and facilitate total control of this dimension.
While I think there are probably other dimensions 5th and beyond maybe;
I'm not sure I believe in demons as entities.
But evil I do believe exists. All semantics and beyond our full understanding of course; therefore "demons" is a label that fits in many ways.
Like running over a parade of Christmas marchers may be demonic possession of a sort.

Anyway I was hoping some here may give their assessment of this theory/concept
It is something that I have been pondering for several months and I thought I'd share here.
It is a theory put forth by Douglas Vogt (with substantive argument) on
Multidimensional Reality

Jumping forward to part 3 which gives a pretty good explanation of the basics to set the foundation for the more profound findings Doug has asserted regarding what is in store for the very near future. Next I'll post part 2 which may explain why the elite overlords are destroying our environment seemingly with wanton abandon, and why the mad scramble to chain and control the masses

Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

Shadowfax wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:59 pm
Anyway I was hoping some here may give their assessment of this theory/concept
It is something that I have been pondering for several months and I thought I'd share here.
It is a theory put forth by Douglas Vogt (with substantive argument) on
Multidimensional Reality
😎

Ten Dimensions explained

https://youtu.be/p4Gotl9vRGs
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(: