Strange video - What do you think?

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
Liberalis
Site Admin

Strange video - What do you think?

Post by Liberalis »

www.bitchute.com/video/eNqSTocSmuEO/

I don't know what to make of this. Very interesting.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Felix

Re: Strange video - What do you think?

Post by Felix »

My first guess, is some dude and his friends went for a lot of walks during lockdowns (probably a cop) and recorded everything when nobody was around.

Red flag, he never does anything crazy like damage any property.

If there wasn't anyone left, I would at least break a few windows, make some noise.

But maybe it is the Twilight Zone :-)
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Felix wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:28 pm My first guess, is some dude and his friends went for a lot of walks during lockdowns (probably a cop) and recorded everything when nobody was around.

Red flag, he never does anything crazy like damage any property.

If there wasn't anyone left, I would at least break a few windows, make some noise.

But maybe it is the Twilight Zone :-)
Yes, although highly interesting (I love stuff like this) there were a lot of questions about this. Quite possibly the group work for security firms or Police etc which would give them access to a lot of these buildings when closed to the public. Also everything in the footage is pristine; all cars clean, shops perfectly clean, lights on......he also never really goes anywhere that you would know for sure there is something to it. Yes he was asked to go to higher ground but that looked very rural to me. Why did he not pick up some items off the supermarket shelves and look at the expiry dates, the fridge sections which would show a lot, surely if it 2027 there is something there not of 2021? As some of the debunkers stated, likely they filmed a lot of this during lockdowns and I bet they are security operatives. No doubt we ARE living in a simulation though and there are always some glitches. There used to be a website called glitches in the matrix that was great for this stuff, now it is confined to Reddit it seems :x
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Liberalis wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:11 pm

www.bitchute.com/video/eNqSTocSmuEO/

I don't know what to make of this. Very interesting.
Reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk Project. Alexandria Bruce's book "The Philadelphia Experiment Murder" - Love It and have read it a few times!! Also "Ong's Hat", an extremely interesting story of a break away society comprised of technocrats and engineers, who successfully escaped. And unless you have read the Montauk Project books, I don't care what you have to say about preston nichols or peter moon.
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

So the youtuber states this guy is from 2027, but now stuck in a "present" 2021 timeline, but without animals or people. So expiry dates on the milk in the fridge would not show 2027, but 2021. However, if this is a parallel dimension (sans-life), would those fridge items magically restock themselves, or would it be more likely that food would be expired, rotting everywhere?

A few more red flags went off for me;
  1. The green folder found on the stairs which supposedly outlines his predicament; Even if it were left in the middle of his path intentionally (for the sake of grabbing his attention), I found it weird that he just simply opens the folder while it's still on the ground (step) and starts reading the papers. I think naturally, I would first pick it up and look it over, feel the weight of it, check both sides, etc. I think natural behaviour would be to attempt to hold a foreign object in your hands before opening it. Maybe it's just me. A trained crime scene detective might approach it in this way though...? <- This moment reminded me of one of those Youtube videos where some lost historical document is "discovered".
  2. The cross-country drives looked like very early morning, much easier to photoshop out other vehicles if there are only a handful of them (especially if in lockdown). Almost every shot was either the middle of the night or very early morning(?)
  3. As mentioned, the choice of rural higher-grounds to show off how quiet things are, instead of entering a tall building in the city to get a bird's eye view of the vacant city.
  4. When he has the police car keys (which I would say are probably owned by a cop friend) why not show himself going for a drive in the police car? Play with the sirens, or the radio, jump on the police computer to look up information, etc - while you're at it, take some weapons out and start shooting stuff. There is nobody around, anyway, right?
  5. Everything is way too tidy and well kept to be vacant. Dust settles into a city pretty thick within weeks / months. Light bulbs fail, fluorescent flicker, etc. Electrical stuff like automatic doors, elevators, escalators, etc starts to wig out if there is nobody maintaining them.
  6. The different hands.. unless he shaved them or had an accident in the kitchen.
  7. There were neatly placed cups and food containers in the McDonalds, but no remnants of "human consumption" anywhere else?
  8. Time travel movies have taught us that checking a newspaper is the quickest way to determine the day's date.. why not show that along with world news? And again, are those papers being magically restocked with current papers or are they fixed at a certain date? (humanity's final print run).
  9. Calmness of our protagonist... I would think this scenario would result in a mental breakdown, pretty quickly. Especially if he were able to post videos to youtube and read the responses of real people, while not being able to see or hear these people in real life.
  10. Oh.. and 6M+ YT subscribers is worth a bit of $$$, making it viable to keep up a hoax like this, pay for video editing and to pay people to remain quiet, hide, not enter the shots, etc - call me a skeptic.
Either way, this is really good, and thought provoking, just fake, in my opinion(!) :)

Update: I went back and watched again and saw that the tablet says it is 2027 when he asks “Hey Google, what day is it?”... this is inconsistent with the “stuck in 2021” theory mentioned by the narrator.
Last edited by Aphotic on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

The CIA's Secret Time Travel Program
...........................................................................................

https://youtu.be/zXkSONU8oac
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Great comments!

For me, i am going to sit on the fence with this one and leave it personally as unexplained as i can't decide definitively either way. It was really thought provoking and that was what i got out watching it.

If it was real and i found myself in that situation, i would of raised hell like Felix mentioned. I would of found the key to the gun locker in the cop shop and left that place looking like rambo! :evil:
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

There were a few of these videos around maybe 2 or 3 years ago now which were of people claiming to be from the future. They were all very intriguing, some more than others and very believable. Most if memory serves me claimed there were military experiments. No doubt these experiments are happening and as we know the military industrial complex is usually 30 years more advanced than current reality.....can you imagine with the speed of technological advancement what 30 years now looks like!!
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Born_Free wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:17 pm There were a few of these videos around maybe 2 or 3 years ago now which were of people claiming to be from the future. They were all very intriguing, some more than others and very believable. Most if memory serves me claimed there were military experiments. No doubt these experiments are happening and as we know the military industrial complex is usually 30 years more advanced than current reality.....can you imagine with the speed of technological advancement what 30 years now looks like!!
If even a quarter of what phil schneider said was true, then we're really screwed.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

My take is this is a Psyop
A.I
and/or in conjunction with location control likely accounts for the lack of persons/animals
It would explain it all. They love to F with people and further "crazy" in this world, so they can spit it in your face when people go down these trap holes . This world is not a simulation and there is no re-incarnation/matrix/aliens (in the E.T sense) etc.. etc.. This is your one place and time to do what is right. So do it. I could go on all day about the various religions and how all things are corrupted in this shite hole; but, today, I'll leave that there though.

That is my opinion on this and broader matters