Jeff Berwicks Latest Vid; Some Good Stuff

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
jonesthepost

Jeff Berwicks Latest Vid; Some Good Stuff

Post by jonesthepost »

Jeff’s latest video I found very interesting; the bit about the nuns dying AFTER having the jab, AFTER being ‘covid’ free throughout the bullshit; another eye opener that should alert the zombies.

And this ‘Illuminati Covenant’ thing; has anyone else heard of this particular document before?
It’s all true though, wherever it came from.

If you don’t like the intro ‘music’, or his poker stuff, the real stuff starts around 17 mins.

This vid is from his Dollar Vigilante bitchute channel.

BananaMulcher

Re: Jeff Berwicks Latest Vid; Some Good Stuff

Post by BananaMulcher »

The covenant document linguistically sounds like it is written by an individual trying perhaps just too hard to make it sound cryptic. I am skeptical, not to say that there are not similar plans in motion, but this particular document reads like it is from somebody very young or with a lower level of english writing. Still very interesting.
jonesthepost

Re: Jeff Berwicks Latest Vid; Some Good Stuff

Post by jonesthepost »

BananaMulcher wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 am The covenant document linguistically sounds like it is written by an individual trying perhaps just too hard to make it sound cryptic. I am skeptical, not to say that there are not similar plans in motion, but this particular document reads like it is from somebody very young or with a lower level of english writing. Still very interesting.
Believing anything these days is hard to do; there is so much crap out there; being lied to constantly; everyone has their own version of what’s what.

I think ultimately you just have to believe in yourself, do the best you can and don’t let the bastards get to you.