What is the best video we have for sharing at present that might get people thinking or wake someone up?

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
Qubeeez

Re: What is the best video we have for sharing at present that might get people thinking or wake someone up?

Post by Qubeeez »

I'll start posting every eye opening video that I come across here.
So we can select the best ones together. And maybe make a compilation.

HOW FREE ARE YOU?

PSA FROM TINA

These ones are worth the watch for sure!!

PLANDEMIC DOCUMENTARY: THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND COVID-19

PLANDEMIC 2 | INDOCTORNATION (DOWNLOAD LINK IN DESCRIPTION)

And thisone might be very good for the ones that already know the tricks of these dirty lying scums.

MICHELLE AND I GOT VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19
<3
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: What is the best video we have for sharing at present that might get people thinking or wake someone up?

Post by Liberalis »

Thats a good idea lighthouse. if we get a list of video contenders then we could create a poll easily enough on here. Maybe a shortlist of 20 or something like that.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Have so much Info stored in my own private telegram. The best of the best of those 12months so if anyone is interested in topnotch info let me now...
Qubeeez

Post by Qubeeez »

IT'S TIME - WORLDWIDE PROTESTS MARCH 20TH - ORACLE FILMS
<3
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The strange thing about the Queen Elizabeth II controlled SERCO is that it's so completely ignored by just about all the major media outlets, whether mainstream or alternative.

https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =20#p59198
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Great !!

We can have a poll for any subject we feel people should know about. GMO, 911, nwo, finance ....

I shall start a new thread and ask people what they feel are the most important subjects people should know about,
so we can ask people to send in links to the best documentaries for each subject and then create a poll (top 20 video chart)for each subject too.

we can also ask for compilations video links that give an all round perspective and touch on lots of things.

Lets keep posting flu / vaccine stuff here for now..
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Mike Yeadon video. ( i like this one, it is something MSM watchers can easily view without thinking they are watching a conspiracy video, as it is presented so well, by an expert)

https://odysee.com/@NeilT:f/The-Pandemi ... piratory:a
Surena

Post by Surena »

I think this is a good one from Sv3rige lol (YOU ARE A SLAVE - The Illuminati are Your Parents)

Above that I think Luke Smith has some great videos from 5-10 mins talking about living in the country side, the standard economy model is stupid etc. this is a good one (The Boomer Economy is Over!):

Also check out Sam Hyde he redpills with comedy
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

Just in case you missed it...

The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(: