Mask wearing

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
JaffaInLondon

Mask wearing

Post by JaffaInLondon »

WhatsHerFace
Why I Wear My Mask | Welcome to the Masquerade
garrettabc

Re: Mask wearing

Post by garrettabc »

Whatsherface has a very amusing satirical presentation. I enjoy all of her videos.

I don’t know why watching this video just reminded me of this scripture and why I never thought of this application in a mask wearing noncompliance sense:
“...but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.” (John 17:14)
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Brilliant.... and i think i love her :P
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

For masks, you better watch these experts :arrow:

The Highwire with Del Bigtree
MASK WHISTLEBLOWERS TELL ALL
Last edited by Dianthus on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

vanessa beeley
Dr Ted Noel - Masks don't work
oldtimer2

Post by oldtimer2 »

In any country that works under Common Law, like UK/Ireland etc. if an Officer asks you why you are not wearing a mask this is how you can handle things>

Tell them, i don’t have to as its not law only a statute, show me the law where it states I have to wear a mask. there is none only a statute made by your corporation which is only enforceable with my consent and in entering into a contract with you which i do not do either of under the common law of this country under which I stand as a living man over which you have no authority. I do not have to give you any details or answer any of your questions, however.....
I must warn you that in trying to enforce someone to wear a mask is a breach of human rights and a breach of disability discrimination of which there is a 5yr jail sentence for any civilian in a uniform such as yourself working for a corporation trying to enforce it in issuing illegal fines or any other methods of coercion, i suggest you clarify this with your superiors before carrying on with your actions. do you understand.

This crap would all go away if people knew their rights and stood up for themselves and stop following the sheep. This is the biggest opportunity we all have in changing the country and getting rid of these evil corrupt people if only we would stand together, time is short.
JaffaInLondon

Post by JaffaInLondon »

E
Last edited by JaffaInLondon on Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
JaffaInLondon

Post by JaffaInLondon »

oldtimer2 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 am In any country that works under Common Law, like UK/Ireland etc. if an Officer asks you why you are not wearing a mask this is how you can handle things>

Tell them, i don’t have to as its not law only a statute, show me the law where it states I have to wear a mask. there is none only a statute made by your corporation which is only enforceable with my consent and in entering into a contract with you which i do not do either of under the common law of this country under which I stand as a living man over which you have no authority. I do not have to give you any details or answer any of your questions, however.....
I must warn you that in trying to enforce someone to wear a mask is a breach of human rights and a breach of disability discrimination of which there is a 5yr jail sentence for any civilian in a uniform such as yourself working for a corporation trying to enforce it in issuing illegal fines or any other methods of coercion, i suggest you clarify this with your superiors before carrying on with your actions. do you understand.

This crap would all go away if people knew their rights and stood up for themselves and stop following the sheep. This is the biggest opportunity we all have in changing the country and getting rid of these evil corrupt people if only we would stand together, time is short.
Agreed. Although is a good idea to establish that you are a man/woman first and not a person. The officer is assuming you are acting in the capacity of the Person and assumes jurisdiction. I’ve found telling these people what they should already know is a bit much for their fragile ego’s.

My current strategy is to simply tell them I’m exempt. Even under UK statue that’s the end of the discussion. If they push issue I’ll then go down the common law route and they will find out exactly why I’m exempt.
garrettabc

Post by garrettabc »

oldtimer2 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 am In any country that works under Common Law, like UK/Ireland etc. if an Officer asks you why you are not wearing a mask this is how you can handle things>

Max Igan in his latest interview used this approach as an example. I feel very fortunate that I live in a place where people are more chill. Even so, that can change in a moments notice if the media decides to ramp up its fear mongering.