Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

This section is for topics about health and well-being including plant medicines, holistic treatments and diet etc.
Bill

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Bill »

gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:36 pm
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm
gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Can I get some details please? Do the needles of any pine tree work? Do you just step the needles?

Thanks. <3

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
I didn't, but my mom, brother, and sister did.
Also zeolite might help get the graphite out.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Pat

Post by Pat »

been trying to find the right pine needle trees in perth plenty of radiata pine around but dont think that they are the right type, looking for spruce or fir trees,white pine
gowsif

Post by gowsif »

Bill wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:25 am
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
Any suggestions on what kind to get? Powder, drops, etc.
Bill

Post by Bill »

gowsif wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:51 pm
Bill wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:25 am
Any suggestions on what kind to get? Powder, drops, etc.
"liquid zeolite" is a scam don't get it. I'd recommend this. Don't ever jump right into anything like this start with small doses.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Strong magnets ruin electronics, they fry computer hard drives, ruin tv screens, blackout cell phones, ect....

so if it were me...I would use a very strong magnet, a neodymium magnet, and rub it all over my body.

I have hope for the vaccinated, otherwise, why would they need you to keep getting more and more vaccines?

I think that fresh air, and sunshine and playing in the ocean would also have a positive effect,

because there is a strong reason they don't want us to do that, and keep everyone locked in doors...

we know all of that stuff is healthy and good for you, and they don't want us doing that, sooooo yeah.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Felix wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:40 am Strong magnets ruin electronics, they fry computer hard drives, ruin tv screens, blackout cell phones, ect....

so if it were me...I would use a very strong magnet, a neodymium magnet, and rub it all over my body.

I have hope for the vaccinated, otherwise, why would they need you to keep getting more and more vaccines?

I think that fresh air, and sunshine and playing in the ocean would also have a positive effect,

because there is a strong reason they don't want us to do that, and keep everyone locked in doors...

we know all of that stuff is healthy and good for you, and they don't want us doing that, sooooo yeah.
Would that even work for graphene?
I don't have any hope of any of them surviving. Just everything about the vaccine is so toxic. If one poison doesn't kill you the next will. Even if the methods we discussed will fix it none of them will find it unless and if they did have a friend show they would write it off as conspiracy theory at least until they are one deaths door. Nope these people are boned. I am getting a feeling that the boosters are going to keep these sad sacks alive after their immune system is shot. I base that off nothing but it does make sense their goal has always been reliance.
Naturally.
And to make us desperate.
foundaname

Post by foundaname »

I've been looking for ways to detox/'recover' in a sense from the vax. And I really have to refuse to believe that the damage to the DNA is really permanent and can't be repaired. I have heard that pre-covid science discovered that mental trauma effects the dna and that EMDR therapy sometimes helps repair that DNA. So there must be something that we can do consciously to change our DNA. However I've only just started my search and have no idea where to look for the answer and my private life is also keeping me from really delving into it. I find it disheartening that people are giving up so readily because of the mrna stuff.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

foundaname wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 pm I've been looking for ways to detox/'recover' in a sense from the vax. And I really have to refuse to believe that the damage to the DNA is really permanent and can't be repaired. I have heard that pre-covid science discovered that mental trauma effects the dna and that EMDR therapy sometimes helps repair that DNA. So there must be something that we can do consciously to change our DNA. However I've only just started my search and have no idea where to look for the answer and my private life is also keeping me from really delving into it. I find it disheartening that people are giving up so readily because of the mrna stuff.
Have you gotten the vax? If so, which one(s)? Personally, I agree with those who say the effects are irreversible. That being said, for all those recommending herbal/ chemical solutions, how can any of that halt the self-reproducing aspects of the vaccine? It seems the only solution would be either a technological reversal (counter-vaccine), or some other method of de-activating the self-reproduction of the 'spike protein'. RNA commands DNA, the same way people use a program, each use it differently. RNA being the people and DNA the program.

It would seem that even if you found a combination of herbs or whatever that appears to work, it would be a lifelong regimen, in order to keep the reproduction under control. With no technological capability of verifying whether the reproduction was neutralized, how do we know what actually works? Apart from someone suffering certain known symptoms of vaccine damage and subsequently taking one of these remedies in a quantified setting, we don't have a clue.
foundaname

Post by foundaname »

SeeD_Command wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 pm Have you gotten the vax? If so, which one(s)? Personally, I agree with those who say the effects are irreversible. That being said, for all those recommending herbal/ chemical solutions, how can any of that halt the self-reproducing aspects of the vaccine? It seems the only solution would be either a technological reversal (counter-vaccine), or some other method of de-activating the self-reproduction of the 'spike protein'. RNA commands DNA, the same way people use a program, each use it differently. RNA being the people and DNA the program.

It would seem that even if you found a combination of herbs or whatever that appears to work, it would be a lifelong regimen, in order to keep the reproduction under control. With no technological capability of verifying whether the reproduction was neutralized, how do we know what actually works? Apart from someone suffering certain known symptoms of vaccine damage and subsequently taking one of these remedies in a quantified setting, we don't have a clue.
I haven't gotten any vax myself but there are many people I care for who have and have been suffering from it. And I think a lot of people don't know/don't believe in a solution is because a lot of science/knowledge has been supressed throughout the years by the globalists/elites. But that does not mean that it is not possible. And if no one is looking for it we will not find it for sure. I dont feel like giving into that personally.