Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

This section is for topics about health and well-being including plant medicines, holistic treatments and diet etc.
quid
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by quid »

Do any of you know if there is any way to detox the vaccine from the body, similar to how saunas and diet can remove heavy metals, or are we dealing with something that is embedded and won't be able to be taken out? I have a few relatives with remorse taking the vaccine and I want to help them out, if possible. Thank you!
User avatar
Liberalis
Site Admin
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 1307 times
Been thanked: 1065 times
Contact:

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Liberalis »

You can remove some of the ingredients but as far as the gene "therapy" aspect of all these jabs goes then im pretty sure thats a no. Dr. Bhakdi, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny et al have all stated that this is irreversible. No do overs with gene based depop shots unfortunately. All the jabs are gene based whether they act through altering the function of MRNA like Pfizer & Moderna or like the Astra Zeneca and J & J ones they all cause permanent, synthetic changes to the way the immune system responds to specific pathogens.

You can flush certain ingredients of the jab out of your body but this is like trying to polish a turd with these depop shots, it wont change the outcome.
MSM, borax (boron), zeolites, vit c, vitamin k2, iodine are supposed to help remove some of the jab preservatives out of the body.




"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Dianthus
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:53 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Contact:

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Dianthus »

Nope not with this experimental mRNA :poo:

You get this, then it is to late but I have heard Clive de Carle talking with Andy a few weeks back that there was some proof of a frequencie that seems to work more or less but they need to test it and such if it works. But for now, no cure for this one bc is not a vaccine in the first place. It is Gen-therapy and Moderna called it an Operation system and you cannot detox like that form this...
Balor
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:43 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Balor »

Hi,
you could try diatomaceous earth ( also called kieselguhr )- I don't know if it will work - but it can do no harm. i use it on my animals to kill fleas and ticks and give them it to drink to kill internal parasites. I also drink it - i put a small teaspoon in water, stir it like mad and drink it quickly (so as not to notice the taste). my mind feels clearer when I drink it and I find that it kills sugar cravings. You must buy the uncalcinated stuff)
gowsif
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by gowsif »

Dianthus wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:04 pm Nope not with this experimental mRNA :poo:

You get this, then it is to late but I have heard Clive de Carle talking with Andy a few weeks back that there was some proof of a frequencie that seems to work more or less but they need to test it and such if it works. But for now, no cure for this one bc is not a vaccine in the first place. It is Gen-therapy and Moderna called it an Operation system and you cannot detox like that form this...
Is frequency healing something that requires experience? Could it be self applied?

I have several family members that got jabbed.
Bill
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Bill »

I'm with everyone else here. Their probably is no healing from this. That being said if you already took it try pine needle tea it may help.
gowsif
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by gowsif »

Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:45 pm I'm with everyone else here. Their probably is no healing from this. That being said if you already took it try pine needle tea it may help.
Can I get some details please? Do the needles of any pine tree work? Do you just step the needles?

Thanks. <3
Bill
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Bill »

gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:47 pm
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:45 pm I'm with everyone else here. Their probably is no healing from this. That being said if you already took it try pine needle tea it may help.
Can I get some details please? Do the needles of any pine tree work? Do you just step the needles?

Thanks. <3

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
gowsif
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by gowsif »

Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm
gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:47 pm
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:45 pm I'm with everyone else here. Their probably is no healing from this. That being said if you already took it try pine needle tea it may help.
Can I get some details please? Do the needles of any pine tree work? Do you just step the needles?

Thanks. <3

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
I didn't, but my mom, brother, and sister did.
Bill
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Bill »

gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:36 pm
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm
gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Can I get some details please? Do the needles of any pine tree work? Do you just step the needles?

Thanks. <3

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
I didn't, but my mom, brother, and sister did.
Sorry to hear that. Another thing I forgot to mention is that pine needle tea is kind of gross squeeze a lemon or grapes in will help with the taste.
Post Reply