Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

This section is for topics about health and well-being including plant medicines, holistic treatments and diet etc.
Bill

Re: Detoxing after Covid-19 vaccination?

Post by Bill »

gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:36 pm
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm
gowsif wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Can I get some details please? Do the needles of any pine tree work? Do you just step the needles?

Thanks. <3

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
I didn't, but my mom, brother, and sister did.
Also zeolite might help get the graphite out.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Pat

Post by Pat »

been trying to find the right pine needle trees in perth plenty of radiata pine around but dont think that they are the right type, looking for spruce or fir trees,white pine
gowsif

Post by gowsif »

Bill wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:25 am
Bill wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm

Not hard just tear a branch off also be sure to get one in the woods that's not exposed to exhaust of cars or lawnmowers also be sure what your getting acutely is pine needles and not some other thing. Also yes you should crush them to get the juices out. If you want to get fancy you can buy this:
No idea if it's better or not.
I have no idea if it'll work to be honest this is a experimental gene therapy we are talking about. I just heard about it. Can't hurt though. It's what i'm doing. Did you get the vaccine if you don't mine me asking?
Any suggestions on what kind to get? Powder, drops, etc.
Bill

Post by Bill »

gowsif wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:51 pm
Bill wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:25 am
Any suggestions on what kind to get? Powder, drops, etc.
"liquid zeolite" is a scam don't get it. I'd recommend this. Don't ever jump right into anything like this start with small doses.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Strong magnets ruin electronics, they fry computer hard drives, ruin tv screens, blackout cell phones, ect....

so if it were me...I would use a very strong magnet, a neodymium magnet, and rub it all over my body.

I have hope for the vaccinated, otherwise, why would they need you to keep getting more and more vaccines?

I think that fresh air, and sunshine and playing in the ocean would also have a positive effect,

because there is a strong reason they don't want us to do that, and keep everyone locked in doors...

we know all of that stuff is healthy and good for you, and they don't want us doing that, sooooo yeah.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Felix wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:40 am Strong magnets ruin electronics, they fry computer hard drives, ruin tv screens, blackout cell phones, ect....

so if it were me...I would use a very strong magnet, a neodymium magnet, and rub it all over my body.

I have hope for the vaccinated, otherwise, why would they need you to keep getting more and more vaccines?

I think that fresh air, and sunshine and playing in the ocean would also have a positive effect,

because there is a strong reason they don't want us to do that, and keep everyone locked in doors...

we know all of that stuff is healthy and good for you, and they don't want us doing that, sooooo yeah.
Would that even work for graphene?
I don't have any hope of any of them surviving. Just everything about the vaccine is so toxic. If one poison doesn't kill you the next will. Even if the methods we discussed will fix it none of them will find it unless and if they did have a friend show they would write it off as conspiracy theory at least until they are one deaths door. Nope these people are boned. I am getting a feeling that the boosters are going to keep these sad sacks alive after their immune system is shot. I base that off nothing but it does make sense their goal has always been reliance.
Naturally.
And to make us desperate.