Am I done for?

This section is for topics about health and well-being including plant medicines, holistic treatments and diet etc.
Bo999

Am I done for?

Post by Bo999 »

A vaccinated family member came over. An argument started and he spit on my face. A little bit got into my mouth. After that I intentionally threw up insane amounts. Then, my eyes started to hurt, vision got super blurry, woke up extremely weak, headache ect. This was all 1 month ago. Can I remove the toxins from my body for good? Or is it to late?
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Am I done for?

Post by Liberalis »

I don't think anyone can answer that with complete confidence at the moment. I wouldn't worry too much. Most of the toxins from vaccines are in the blood or are stored in tissue so i wouldn't think there would be any real chance of contamination through saliva. As far as the shedding possibility goes it is too early to tell if that is a thing or not and if so, what is the mechanism etc, etc.

I would be more pissed off at the fact someone spat in my face in the first place :(. That is grim!
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
bean

Post by bean »

Bo999 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:00 pm A vaccinated family member came over. An argument started and he spit on my face. A little bit got into my mouth. After that I intentionally threw up insane amounts. Then, my eyes started to hurt, vision got super blurry, woke up extremely weak, headache ect. This was all 1 month ago. Can I remove the toxins from my body for good? Or is it to late?
I`m sorry that you have to deal with such a family member. What a strange way to show belief in the fake corona pandemic by spitting in someones face - Next time you see him maybe give a mask with a sheeple print on and he can`t spit in your face (kidding) :lol:
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

RamEyebrow345

Post by RamEyebrow345 »

My father has currently had 2 vaccines. My step mother has currently had 1, and I haven't had any. I have been thinking about shedding and wondering whether I should be worried about it. Also, to ad that I have no idea which vaccines they have had. What are peoples' opinions? Thanks.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

RamEyebrow345 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:06 pm My father has currently had 2 vaccines. My step mother has currently had 1, and I haven't had any. I have been thinking about shedding and wondering whether I should be worried about it. Also, to ad that I have no idea which vaccines they have had. What are peoples' opinions? Thanks.
It is too early to know either way about shedding. It may be a thing, it may not. It is sad that your relatives have taken the jab.

Whatever happens, try not to worry. Easiest thing in the world to say but we cant do much about any of this yet and worry is a waste of energy (i wish i could follow my ow advice more but am trying (-,-))

As far as i have researched, the vaccines are all as bad as each other and will produce the same end result just by doing it through slightly different mechanisms.

You are smashing it by simply not taking the shot so that is a huge win and don't forget that ;) Millions are not so switched on.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

These people knows and if you a healthy, no worries and there is also that people can do when the are vaccinated:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... amage.aspx

Also short why the theory of Dr. Kaufman and Cowan does not count here but I have heard Dr. Kaufman say in one time that if it is man-made (a synthetic virus) then all bets are of or in other words then is does not aply that there are no viruses and are not infectious...
JoeTitan

Post by JoeTitan »

Feat not and know that God loves you. I think that if you compared 2 people that got the jab, 1 intentional and 1 accidentally, the accidentally injected person would not get near as sick because of lack of consent energetically. We are energetic beings trapped in 3D. We control/choose our destiny and recreate our world every time we dream. Much love. Fear is the mind killer.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

We Are GOD 0:) and We Are the change :hug: :kiss: :thumbsup: