Questions about the terrain theory.

This section is for topics about health and well-being including plant medicines, holistic treatments and diet etc.
ItsTheTruth

Questions about the terrain theory.

Post by ItsTheTruth »

If anyone here can please help answer my questions on the terrain theory I would be so grateful because I haven’t managed to find the answers anywhere on any of the research I’ve done and it’s really niggling at my brain.

1. So is a fever actually a good thing as the body’s natural way to help detox? And if it’s a good thing, what exactly makes it sometimes go too high and be a danger? Since it’s not an external dangerous virus doing it.

2. What is he real cause of warts/cold sores and what makes others get them upon contact if not the way explained by the germ theory?

3. Why do some detoxes, like chicken pox, only need to be done once by the body and then never happens again while some can happen endlessly like for colds and flu’s?
‘It’s dangerous to be right when your government are wrong.’
Liberalis
Site Admin

Re: Questions about the terrain theory.

Post by Liberalis »

They sound like questions for experts. I am reading through a beast of a book called "What really makes you ill" www.amazon.co.uk/What-Really-Makes-You- ... 1673104037 and that has some, if not all of the answers but i am not far enough into it to feel confident to suggest the answers yet. It is mindblowing stuff that turns everything you thought you knew on its head.

I have to read it in little parts to digest it all but great stuff!

Some of the videos from Tom Cowan and Andrew Kauffman in particular, touch on terrain theory also and might help you out. Tom Cowan always gives good analogies that help.

Sorry i couldn't be more help but ask again in a few months and i may have some opinions to share ;)
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

Liberalis wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:08 am They sound like questions for experts. I am reading through a beast of a book called "What really makes you ill" www.amazon.co.uk/What-Really-Makes-You- ... 1673104037 and that has some, if not all of the answers but i am not far enough into it to feel confident to suggest the answers yet. It is mindblowing stuff that turns everything you thought you knew on its head.

I have to read it in little parts to digest it all but great stuff!

Some of the videos from Tom Cowan and Andrew Kauffman in particular, touch on terrain theory also and might help you out. Tom Cowan always gives good analogies that help.

Sorry i couldn't be more help but ask again in a few months and i may have some opinions to share ;)
I thought I may end up having to buy a book lol, it’s just these little questions that stop me 100% being able to believe and understand the terrain theory.

Andrew Kauffman and Tom Cowan are doing a video together soon so might wait for that and see if it answers any of my questions, and then if not I’ll give the book a read, thanks for the recommendation 😊👍
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

I don't believe anything 100% anymore but having the open mind to consider it is really empowering and its cool that you are like this. I am a magpie and pick the bits that make sense and leave the rest for another time. Nobody knows the answers to anything on any real level but the drive to question and to consider alternatives is a massive gift to have. It may be that there are truths in both approaches on some level but i am definately more in the terrain camp now and it answers some massive questions i had about germ theory that nobody was able to answer because it turns out they were nonsense.

Science and religion has cursed us in the West to force us to accept that everything is either black or white, is either this or that, but this is insane really when the answer is probably a bit of both a lot of the time. The world is not black or white but limitless shades of grey. :)
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
lake

Post by lake »

My first introduction to Terrain Theory video wise was this which is now old but for just over 1 hour long .... well worth the watch :)

BIOLOGY OF BELIEF - BY BRUCE LIPTON

'Those who danced were thought quite mad by those who could not hear the music'
“I am certified insane, I have papers”
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Liberalis wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:08 am They sound like questions for experts. I am reading through a beast of a book called "What really makes you ill" www.amazon.co.uk/What-Really-Makes-You- ... 1673104037 and that has some,
https://www.festivival.com/media-items/videos?m=j95c1
ItsTheTruth

Post by ItsTheTruth »

lake wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:48 pm My first introduction to Terrain Theory video wise was this which is now old but for just over 1 hour long .... well worth the watch :)

BIOLOGY OF BELIEF - BY BRUCE LIPTON

Bruise looks so young! First older video of him I’ve ever seen. Thanks for sharing.